剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
正式备案
your experiences with Mr. Webster.
你和我都知道骚扰案
We both know how impossible it is
有多难落案,尤其是时间久远的案件
to prosecute harassment cases, especially historic ones.
我相信你一定非常痛苦
I'm sure this must all be very distressing for you,
但很遗憾,这样的夺命车祸
but unfortunately, tragic collisions like this
在伦敦是每天都会发生的
happen every day in London.
谋杀案亦然
So do murders.
没错,现阶段我不能再多说什么了
Yeah, I'm afraid I can't share any more at this stage.
抱歉,我真的要走了
I'm sorry, I really have to get on.
我找人送你出去
I'll get someone to show you out.
约翰韦伯斯特
John Webster.
查一下他昨晚在哪里就行
Just look into where he was last night.
如果你想起任何相关的事
If you think of anything relevant,
或者觉得不安全就打给我们吧
or you feel unsafe, call us.
英格丽
Ingrid.
约翰,你好,抱歉,我迟到了
John. Hi. Sorry I'm late.
我们怎么可以连手♥机♥都搞错,真荒谬
How ridiculous of us to mix our phones up.
抱歉
Sorry.
两年前
没事,多谢
It's fine. Thanks.
-多谢 -你还好吗?
-Thanks. -How are you?
我很好,在法庭上度过了漫长的一天
Fine. Just been a long day in court.
我真庆幸一切都结束了,松一口气
I'm just relieved that's all over for me.
多谢你
Well, thank you.
来把这个还给我
Thank you for coming to meet me with this.
要一起喝一杯吗?
Will you join me for a drink?
我朋友刚走,几乎一口都没喝
A friend of mine just left and we hardly touched this.
真不想浪费这么好的东西
It seems like such a shame to let good stuff go to waste.
-好啊 -真的吗?
-Yeah. -Sure?
是的,我还有一点时间
Yeah, I can have a quick drink.
其实我有个小东西
Actually, I've got you a little something
想送你当谢礼
to say thank you.
多谢你
Thank you.
是我一个朋友人手做的,所以…
A friend handmade them, so...
我只是做分内事而已
I was just doing my job.
你很在行
You're very good at it.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think about it?
因为我从来都看不出来
'Cause I could never fully tell
你对整个案件的看法
what you thought of the whole situation.
我的工作就是尽力为你提供最好的辩护
Well, my job was to give you the best defense possible,
而我也做到了
which I did.
但你应该知道
But you do know that I never,
我从没想过以任何方式伤害爱玛
ever meant to hurt Emma in any way.
致,得到了公正的判决
Well, here's to getting the right verdict.
英格丽路易斯的下一个案子是什么呢?
So what's next for Ingrid Lewis?
在巴西尔顿发生的一单非常迷人的案子
A very glamorous case in Basildon.
-巴西尔登?-巴西尔登
-Basildon? -Basildon.
英格丽?
Ingrid?
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
你好,抱歉,这位是约翰韦伯斯特
Hi, sorry. This is John Webster,
我的客户
one of my clients,
-这位是贝琳达格雷 -你好吗?
-and this is Belinda Grey. -How do you do?
是我尊敬的前辈
Esteemed colleague.
我们昨天不小心拿错对方手♥机♥了
We took each other's phones by accident yesterday.
贝琳达,要跟我们一起喝一杯吗?
Will you join us for a drink, Belinda?
不了,谢谢
No, thank you.
学生们都在楼上
The pupils are upstairs
你也可以过来我们那边
with a table if you want to join us.
不行,马克在煮饭了,所以我得回家了
No, I can't. Mark's cooking, so I need to get home.
韦伯斯特先生
Er, Mr. Webster,
很高兴能帮你打官司
I'm so glad we could help you with your case.
多谢,路易斯小姐,感谢你做的一切
Thank you, Miss Lewis, for everything.
他满有趣的
He's an interesting guy.
-是啊 -他白手起家
-Mm-hmm. -He's self-made.
我真的想跟你聊天,真的
Hey, I do really want to talk. I do.
但我手上有件棘手的事
I'm just up against it right now.
合约法世界里的生死关头吗?
Navigating life or death stakes in the world of contract law?
对不起,我不应该用这种口气…
Sorry that was unnecessary. I just...
我只是想好好享受和未婚夫
I just wanted one evening
过一个不用工作的晚上
with my fiance when one of us wasn't working.
我知道
Mm.
那我不打扰你了
But I'll leave you to it.
安格斯,很抱歉,我不请自来
Angus, I'm sorry to come over unannounced.
我只想知道
I just wanted to know if there was anything
我有没有…任何事情帮得到你?
I could do to help in any... any way.
我正在安排一些事
I'm making arrangements.
你没有什么可以做的,多谢了
Well, there's nothing for you to do. Thanks.
我只是…
I just...
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我该怎样跟孩子们解释?
How do I explain it to the children?
-你…想来杯… -多谢了
-Erm, do you want some... -Thanks.
一切都不合逻辑、不成道理
It's outside of all logic and reason.
安格斯,他们说是意外吗?那是…
Angus, are they saying it was an accident? Is that...
警方是那样说的吗?
what the police are saying?
他们说她走到马路上
They're saying she stepped out into the traffic
一时站不稳
and lost her footing.
我猜你们喝了很多
I assume you'd both been drinking quite heavily,
你们每次出去都喝很多
as you tend to do when you go out together.
-安格斯… -我们…
-Angus... -Erm...
我们只是喝了几杯来庆祝她打赢官司
We just had a couple of drinks to celebrate her win.
我只是想说
What I'm saying is I just really want
我希望这件事得到
to make sure it's being looked into
最好的处理
as best as it possibly can.
爸爸!爸爸!
Daddy! Daddy!
我得去看看孩子们了
I should get back to the children.
好的
Okay.
请让律师楼运作顺利
Keep things ticking over at chambers.
就当帮忙了
That's what would help.
那场火是你放的吗?
Did you start the fire?
我永远都不会那么做
I would never do that.
红灯亮起时停止过路
早安
Morning.
我想找个人讨论闭路电视的事
I need to speak to someone about your CCTV.
经理今天不在,我可以帮你吗?
My manager's not here today. Can I help?
我是一名刑事律师
I'm a criminal lawyer
正在调查一位女士在门外
and I'm working on the case of the woman
被出租车撞倒的案件
who was run over by a taxi outside here.
那女的好可怜,那是意外吗?
That poor woman. It was a accident, wasn't it?
我就是在调查这一点
Well, that's what I'm looking into.
我们只是进行例行公事
And it's routine for us to ask all of the businesses
调查附近所有商店提供的闭路电影影像
in the area about their security camera footage.
我们已经交给警方了
Er, we gave it to the police already.
我知道
Yes, I know.
但我需要核实你们这里的拍摄角度
But I need to verify which camera angle is yours
才能确保整个地区都有被覆盖
so we can make sure we've got our bases covered.
我要先问问老板
I'd have to check with my boss first.
我只需要看一眼就好
I'm happy to just take a quick look.
没有她批准,我们什么都不能做
We can't do anything without her permission.
你留下名片吧,我会叫她联络你的
Erm, I'll tell her to get in touch if you leave a card.
好
Yeah.
太好了
That would be great.
如果可以的话,请尽快
Erm, if it could be as soon as possible.
-好 -多谢
-Yeah. -Thank you.
-多谢 -多谢帮忙
-Thanks. -Thanks for your help.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
不明来电号♥码
-谁?-英格丽
-Hello? -Ingrid.
我是温斯坦利督察
It's DI Winstanley.
出了些事
Something's come up we wondered
我们想请你协助我们
if you might be able to help us with.
马克奥彭先生是你前未婚夫吗?
Is Mr. Mark Orpen your ex-fiance?
是的,我们订过婚…
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表