剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
No, he's blown this out of proportion.
我没有篡改证据…
I didn't tamper with evidence--
你要明白我在这项调查中
I hope you agree I have a vested interest
有既得权制
in this investigation.
等等,安格斯 你怎么突然和我打官腔?
Sorry, Angus, why are you being so formal with me?
我只不过想找到答案
All I'm trying to do is get answers.
我只希望警方拘捕了犯人后
And I'd like the CPS to be able to prosecute the guilty party
检控署能第一时间落案起诉
once the police apprehend them.
纳什警长打给你毫无道理可言
DS Nash had no business calling you.
你看不出他真的想帮你吗?
Can't you see he's trying to help you?
阻差办公是犯法的
You committed an offense, obstructing a police officer.
他告诉我
He told me you'd been
你自己去追踪相关人士
tracking down relevant parties yourself.
如果他拘捕你
If he'd arrested you,
你最后可能会被停牌的
this could have ended up with you being disbarred.
有人想杀我啊
Someone is trying to kill me.
我还失去了妻子和孩子们的母亲呢
And I lost my wife and the mother of my children.
但你不会看到我扮成义警周围走
But you don't see me running around
还非法获得地址
playing vigilante, illegally obtaining addresses.
我们是律师
We're lawyers.
要讲规矩的
There are standards.
你怎么知道是纳什警长?
How do you know it was DS Nash?
什么?
What?
你怎么知道打给你的是纳什警长?
How do you know it was DS Nash who called you--
-我的天 -不是的
-Oh, for goodness sake. -No, look.
我知道听起来很疯狂…
Okay, I know. I know it sounds crazy--
你身为律师楼的一员
You've admitted to engaging in crime behavior
承认了犯罪行为,我绝对不能接受
while representing these chambers, and I will not have it.
你为什么总想阻止我?
Why do you keep trying to stop me?
你到底在隐瞒什么?
What do you have to hide?
我认为你应该去找份新工作了
I think you should start looking for somewhere else to work from.
我不想正式起诉你
I don't want to start formal proceedings against you,
但到了不得已时…我只能这样做
but I would... if I had to.
我本来开始相信你了
I was actually starting to trust you.
但你告诉安格斯我去找奥利弗高夫
You told Angus about me going to see Oliver Gough
和阻差办公的事
obstructing a police officer.
什么?
What?
你觉得毁了我的事业
Do you think if you ruined my career
我就只能投靠你吗?
you're all I'll have left?
你这样做是扰乱了我的人生 你明白吗?
This is my life you are playing with. Do you understand?
我没有这样的想法
I don't want any of that at all.
你失业是我最不想看到的事
You losing your job is the last thing I want.
因为我见过你打官司时的样子
Because I've seen you in court.
你…气势凌厉又充满活力
You're... fierce, alive.
-我就是那时爱上你的 -别再…
-That's when I fell in love with you. -Don't--
行,那你何时才会明白我站在你这边
Okay, but when are you going to realize I'm on your side
我做的一切都是为了保护你呢?
and everything I'm doing is to protect you?
我怎可能信你?我谁都不能信
How can I trust you? I can't trust anyone.
你可以信任我的
You can trust me.
你可以
You can.
因为我跟你生命中的其他人都不同
Because I'm not like anyone else in your life.
我跟马克不一样
I'm not like Mark.
周末和亲家一起大吃大喝、看电视
Weekends with the in-laws and binging boxsets on TV.
我跟纳什不一样
I'm not like Nash.
你都看到他在酒吧时的反应了
You saw how he reacted in the pub.
你不能信任他
You can't trust him.
我不要虚伪的英格丽
I don't want the fake Ingrid.
我想要真实的你
I want the real thing.
那个发给奥利弗高夫的电邮…
That message sent to Oliver Gough...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
是关于他在大学时的袭击事件
About the previous attack at his university.
地址是…
It was sent from...
durbs454@mailmeforfree.com
durbs454@mailmeforfree.com.
是一个无法追踪的随机地址
A random name on an untraceable address.
好吧…那这邮件还有什么用呢?
Okay, so how... how is that useful then?
如果有人在过去几星期内
Because someone's been logging on to that account
多次从莱顿斯通的某处
from an address in Leytonstone
登入这个账号♥
on multiple occasions over the last few weeks.
那就有问题了
It's something.
登入这个账号♥的人
Whoever's been logging on to that account from there
可能杀了两个人
may have killed two people.
我们应该把这个交给警方
We should take this to the police.
不对,你刚刚才说我不能相信纳什
Sorry, you just told me not to trust Nash.
不是纳什,是温斯坦利督察
Not Nash. DI Winstanley.
我说过了
'Cause I meant what I said.
我只担心你的安危
Keeping you safe, that's all I care about.
告诉我真话
Tell me the truth.
你是不是靠非法手段拿到这些?
Did you break any laws getting this?
是
Yes.
如果我们把它交给警方
If we take this to the police,
我就得向他们坦白
I will have to tell them
我是怎样拿到手的
how I got it.
-对 -那我的事业就完蛋了
-Right. -And it could end my career.
就因为一个可能
Over a piece of evidence
查不到任何东西的线索,我就…
that will probably lead nowhere, so...
我会自己去查
I will check it out myself.
如果真的有问题
And if it is anything,
我再交给温斯坦利督察
then I'll take it to DI Winstanley.
你自己去…不安全
It's not safe... to go alone.
让我陪你去吧
Let me come with you.
我不能强迫你
I can't force you.
这里
Here.
你肯定这地址没错吗?
You sure this is the right place?
对
Yeah.
IP地址显示的就是这里
This is where the IP address traces to.
克雷格尼文斯生于大家族 有很多兄弟、表亲和朋友
Craig Nevins, he had a big family a lot of brothers, cousins, friends.
对,所以呢?
Yeah, so?
你在庭上看过了,对他们有什么看法?
You saw them in court. What did you think of them?
他们不满我对克雷格的描述
Hmm, they didn't like the way I portrayed Craig.
他们很生气、愤怒
They were upset, volatile,
但受害者家人都这样
but victims' families often are.
不过我倒是没有那种感觉
Didn't get that feeling from them though.
什么感觉?
What feeling?
他们是危险人物的感觉
That they were dangerous.
这是我打的官司
This is my case.
是我,到处都是我的名字
It's me. My name is everywhere.
他们有我所有案件的档案
They have all my case files.
最近有人来过
Someone's been here recently.
约翰!电脑!
John! John! The laptop!
约翰!约翰!
John! John!
约翰
John.
约翰!约翰!
John! John!
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表