剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
足以证明奥利弗高夫有蓄意伤人的前科
This proves that Oliver Gough had a history of assault.
这只能证明他曾经和别人打架
It shows he's been in a fight before.
打架?
A fight?
头皮缝了七针、断了两根肋骨 也只是打架?
What, seven stitches in the scalp and two broken ribs?
-他把别人打到半死啊 -他只是打赢了而已
-He's beat the s**t out of this kid. -He won the fight.
-不是他先动手的 -所以我应该觉得…
-He didn't start it. -So it looks to me like...
他袭击了另一个学生
he's assaulted another student
而大学把这件事压了下去,只因为…
and the university have covered it up because...
只因为他是榄球队员吗?
what, because he's on the rugby team?
别乱说
Don't be ridiculous.
他们只是私了
They dealt with it internally.
并不是什么大阴谋
This wasn't some grand conspiracy
要庇护他,明白吗?
to protect him, okay?
听着,我看过了他的判决
Listen, I read up on this trial.
真正的受害者是克雷格尼文斯
The real victim, Craig Nevins,
他是个大好靑年
he was a decent young man.
你却把他塑造成暴♥力♥狂
You made him out to be some kind of violent reprobate.
一个随街行凶的社会败类
A scum of the earth terrorizing the streets.
克雷格尼文斯的角色设定和当晚的行为
Craig Nevins' character and behavior on that night
是那场审判的关键
was relevant to the trial.
可怜的奥利弗高夫则是个大好青年
While poor Oliver Gough was a good lad with a bright future
他只不过是自卫罢了
who was just trying to defend himself.
就凭你说的角色设定来审判
You made it a trial by character.
你太武断了
That's very simplistic of you.
即使你知道那是个谎言
Even though you knew it was all a lie.
我没有义务披露
I was under no obligation to disclose information
与本案无关的资讯
that didn't pertain to this case,
我也没有责任做 本属于皇家检控署的工作
and it is not my responsibility to do the CPS's job for them.
我当差应该有15年了
I've been in the police for, I think, 15 years.
哗
Wow.
我和你一样知道这个体制是如何运作的
I know how the system works as well you do.
我不觉得我们一样
Doesn't sound like that to me.
某些时候
At some point,
你必须作出
you have to choose
对与错之间的选择
between what is right and what is wrong.
然后采取行动
And do something about it.
看来有人想给你一个教训
It looks like someone is trying to teach you a lesson.
戒指
The ring.
和那些电邮
And the emails.
一定是尼文斯的家人
Well, it must be one of the Nevins family
否则还有谁会想害我
because who else would want to hurt me,
贝琳达和斯图尔特法官呢?
Belinda and Judge Stuart?
可能是你另一单案罢了,不是吗?
Just another case for you, eh?
我去帮你拿杯东西
I'll get us another one.
-气氛真差 -你滚到哪里去了?
-That got heated. -Where did you disappear to?
我必须盯着高夫
I had to keep an eye on Gough.
你不能在这里出现
Look, you can't be here.
他有给你头绪吗?
What did you find out from him?
警方会处理的,你得闪人了
The police will deal with it, but you need to leave--
你真的相信纳什了吗?
You fully trust Nash now, do you?
他在警局盘问我时,说过…
Because when he interviewed me at the station, he said--
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
纳什,纳什警长
Nash. Detective Sergeant Nash.
我现在以骚扰罪拘捕你
I'm arresting you for harassment.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
别弄得像电视剧一样
Don't make such a show of this.
-给我闭嘴 -她又不是爱玛
-Don't say anything. -She's not Emma.
停手!我们一起来的
Stop! We drove here together.
我要求的
I asked him.
我叫他帮我找奥利弗高夫
I needed his help finding Oliver Gough.
-我知道你在做什么 -不可理喻
-I know what you're doing. -You're being unreasonable.
我能看穿你的把戏
I can see through your games.
你们真匹配
You two deserve each other.
你就是不肯罢休,对不对?
You just don't know when to stop, do you?
我不肯罢休?
I don't know when to stop?
英格丽
Ingrid.
别接近我
Stay away from me.
我猜你还是会走这条路回律师楼
I thought you'd still take this route to chambers.
你一直不听我电♥话♥
You've not been returning my calls.
对,我不听
No, I haven't.
警方在高速公路的闭路电视上发现
The police picked up CCTV footage of me
斯图尔特法官被杀时
on the motorway driving back from Wales
我正开车从威尔士回来…
when Judge Stuart was killed, so...
我不再是疑犯了
I'm no longer a person of interest,
所以想知会你一声
in case you were wondering.
我在羁留室待了一晚
I, erm, I spent the night in a cell
满脑子都在想
and all I could think of was
你怎会怀疑我
how could you possibly believe
和这件事有关呢?
that I had anything to do with this?
然后我意识到…
And then I realized...
我凭什么令你信我?
Why would you trust me?
你为什么要寄那些卡片
Why were you sending those cards
给科娜的父母?
to Flora's parents?
我满心歉意
I have a lot to be sorry for.
想让他们知道
I wanted them to know that.
我心都碎了
It breaks my heart
你竟然怀疑是我做了那样的事
that you think I had anything to do with this.
发生了这么多事
Look, with everything happening,
我根本不敢相信任何人
I don't know who to trust.
如果你出事,我真不知道该怎么办
If anything happened to you, I don't know what I would do.
我不是…
I'm not...
我不是你想的那种人,马克
I'm not the person you think I am, Mark.
你是啊
Yes, you are.
不,我不是,我也希望自己是
No, I'm not. I wish I was.
但我不是
But I'm not.
你还记得有一次我去了布里斯托吗?
Do you remember when I went to Bristol?
我说因为诈骗案而出差 还说要在那里过夜
For that fraud case? And I told you I had to stay over for the trial?
骗你的
I lied to you.
我跟他在一起
I was with him.
谁?
With who?
韦伯斯特
Webster.
和他上♥床♥了吗?
Did you sleep with him?
有吧?
Yeah?
对不起,我有想过对你坦白…
Sorry, I wanted to tell you and--
够了
No, no, no.
你说得对
You're right.
我的确不了解你
I don't know who you are.
尼文斯家族状告高夫…
一拳杀人案判决出炉
上图为尼文斯一家离开法庭 由左至右为…
汤
Tom.
汤
Tom.
检方起诉奥利弗高夫
The Crown versus Oliver Gough.
这是你和贝琳达一起负责的案件
That's one of the cases you worked with Belinda on.
对,受害者是克雷格尼文斯
Yeah. The victim was Craig Nevins.
警方有详情
Police have the details.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
但你记得克雷格尼文斯家族
but do you remember any of Craig Nevins' family members
有谁出庭了吗?
who attended court?
我自己也只去过一次…
Well, only went to court once myself. Er...
-他们又没登记 -不好意思,汤
-It's not like they sign in. -Excuse us, Tom.
我想和英格丽单独聊两句,可以吗?
Can I have a private word, Ingrid?
去外面
Outside.
纳什警长打过电♥话♥给我
I just received a call from DS Nash.
为什么?怎么了?又有人被杀了吗?
Why? What's happened? Has someone else been killed?
是关于你的,英格丽
It's about you, Ingrid.
如果是跟奥利弗高夫一案有关的…
Look, if this is about the Oliver Gough trial--
不,跟任何案件都无关
No, this has nothing to do with any trial.
所以才有问题
That's the problem.
他说你防碍警方调查
This is about you obstructing a police investigation.
所以,他没说错
So, it's true.
不,他夸大其词了
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表