剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
后面的12号♥
Space number 12 back there.
是纳什警长
It's DS Nash.
他怎么会来?
What the hell's he doing here?
他有跟进这件事
He followed up.
原来如此,那他的后援呢?
Oh, yeah. Where's his back up?
你留在车里
Just stay in the car.
为什么?
Why?
因为如果他看到我和你一起
Because if he sees you with me,
我那仅有的信用就没有了
what little credibility I have left will be gone.
躲起来吧
Just get down.
你好
Hi.
你应该知道有理由现在逮捕你的吧?
You understand that I have the grounds to arrest you now.
你这样是阻差办公
This is obstruction of a police officer.
奥利弗高夫曾是我的客户
Oliver Gough is a former client of mine
我来找他是完全合法的
and it is perfectly legal for me to meet him.
你是怎样找到他的?
How'd you find him?
他父母给我地址
His parents gave me the address.
要去看看他在不在吗?
Shall we go and see if he's home.
不,没有你的份
No, we won't.
他认识我,我能帮到你的
He knows me. I can actually help.
你别忘了
I don't know if you remember this,
他杀过人
but he killed someone.
是啊,所以你才不应该一个人跑来这里
Yeah, so maybe you shouldn't be here without back up then.
再说,他为何要伤害我呢?
And anyway, why would he want to hurt me?
他没坐牢都是多亏了我和贝琳达
Belinda and I are the reason he's not in prison right now.
你这样先入为主是非常危险的
Those kind of assumptions can be very dangerous.
沿着M4开回去五英里左右有一间酒吧
There's a pub about five miles back down the M4.
叫黑♥马♥
It's called the Black Horse.
如果你去那里的话我会去找你
If you go there I'll meet you after.
好
Okay.
致电约翰韦伯斯特
我是约翰韦伯斯特
This is John Webster.
请留言,谢谢
Leave me a message. Thanks.
奥利弗高夫
Oliver Gough.
我们出庭时不能用意外做辨护理由
We shouldn't go to trial with the accident defense.
九个月前
是不能
We're not.
而且我们现在也不谈公事
And we're also not at work now.
英格,你就试着放松一下吧
Learn to switch it off once in a while, Ing.
听着,高夫是这件事里的英维
Listen, Gough is the hero of the story.
太牵强了
That's quite a stretch.
好吧,那就当他是受害者
Okay, fine, then he's the victim.
那克雷格尼文斯也太冤枉了
That would mean doing a real number of Craig Nevins.
就算尼文斯死了也不代表他是个正常人
Yeah, but just 'cause Nevins is dead doesn't suddenly make him sane.
高夫不该因为一时失策
Gough doesn't deserve to have his life ruined
而断送人生
for one error of judgment.
你不认同吗?
Don't you agree?
你好
Hi.
无罪
Not guilty.
那是我经历过最糟糕的事情了
That was the worst thing that ever happened to me.
我知道你是为了我,但我不配
I know you were working for me, but I didn't deserve it.
你配,所有人都一样
Yes, you did. Everyone does.
不
No.
我不该脱罪
I didn't deserve to get off like that,
像没事一样
like nothing even happened.
你没有脱罪,你认了误杀
You didn't get off. We took the manslaughter plea.
也服刑了
And you carried out your sentence.
那是缓刑
It was suspended.
我什么都不用做
I didn't have to do anything.
就是这样判的啊
That's what a verdict is for.
你才能知道
So you know what it takes
要如何活下去
for you to move on with your life.
这样还不赖吧?
It's worked out well, hasn't it?
我该为自己所做的事入狱的
I deserved to go to prison for what I did.
在判刑后,我上网查了他
After the trial, I looked him up online.
英格丽,你知道吗?
And do you know what, Ingrid?
克雷格尼文斯是个好人
Craig Nevins was a good person.
你不应该这样自责,奥利弗
You can't talk to yourself like this, Oliver.
他原本有个大好人生
He had his whole life ahead of him.
他只是去酒吧和朋友们喝了几杯酒
Then he went to have some drinks with friends at a pub.
然后我就杀死了他
And I killed him.
你夺走了我赎罪的唯一机会
You took away my one chance to make amends.
你…
Have you...
你在判刑后
Have you had any contact
和斯图尔特法官还有联络吗?
with Judge Stuart since the trial?
你的戒指
Your ring.
我叫你上庭时脱掉的那枚,还记得吗?
The one I had you take off for court, do you remember?
我以前居然还戴那种东西
I can't believe I used to wear that thing.
就好像那晚的我是不同个人一样
It's like it was a different person there that night.
那枚戒指呢?
What happened to it?
被偷了
It was stolen.
被偷了?
Stolen?
几个月前有人闯入我家
My flat got broken into a couple of months ago.
只有戒指被偷了吗?
Was it just the ring that was taken?
不是
No.
戒指是和其他被偷的东西放在一起的
The ring was with the other stuff they took.
在破烂地区的一幢垃圾大楼里
It was a dodgy building in a s**tty area.
警方有跟进吗?
Did the police follow up?
他们有抓到人吗?
Did they catch anyone?
没有
No.
我真庆幸那个东西被偷走
I'm glad they took it though.
那晚我还戴着它…
I was wearing it that night I...
我想到此为止
I just want it to be over.
所以我才会来这里
That's why I came here.
逃离一切
To get away.
保住性命
To be safe.
要躲开谁?
Safe from who?
我刚刚不是故意的…
I didn't mean to... just now.
我一直努力控制自己的愤怒
I've been working on it, my anger.
看书,上网看视频
Books. And videos online.
没事的
It's okay.
奥利弗,你在躲避谁?
Safe from who, Oliver?
我帮你加点水
I'll top you up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有样东西没有给那警♥察♥看过
There's something I didn't show the detective.
是什么?
What?
我不想你惹麻烦
I didn't want you to get in trouble.
-毕竟你只是职责所在 -麻烦?怎样的…
-You were just doing your job. -In trouble? What...
什么意思?是什么?
What do you mean? What is it?
我不知道他们是怎样找到我电邮的
I don't know how they got my email.
也不知道他们是谁
Or who they are.
他们却一直寄同样的东西过来…
They kept sending the same thing. I...
我试过联络他们,但都被反弹了
I tried to contact them, but it just bounced back.
你觉得这有关吗?
Do you think it might be relevant?
不管幕后黑手是淮
Whoever's behind this,
我觉得他也在骚扰高夫
I am sure they're the ones that are harassing Gough, too.
你看
Look.
这是奥利弗高夫的大学学生处
This is an incident report from student services
发出的事故报告
from Oliver Gough's university
内容指他袭击了另一个学生
about him attacking another student.
有个匿名电邮一直寄这个给他
He's been sent this from an anonymous email address.
还有其他人设法找到他
Someone else who has also managed to track him down.
我们无法从戒指上套取到任何指纹
We haven't been able to pull any prints off the ring.
所以这些或许是个线索
So this could be something.
我明白为何高夫不想我看到这些
I understand why Gough didn't want me to see this.
才不是你想的那样
Oh, that's not the reason.
他说他不想令我惹上麻烦
He said he didn't want to get me into trouble.
你会惹上什么麻烦?
Why would it get you in trouble?
你在他受审前就知道了吗?
Did you know about this before his trial?
我听说过
It came up.
他在学生会里袭击了其他人
He's attacked someone in a student union.
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表