剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表
He came to my office this afternoon
承认了他与爱玛西顿的关系
and admitted his relationship with Emma Seaton.
他一开始就不该参与这件案
He should never have been on this investigation.
他都说了?
He told you?
对,他承认了
Yeah, he did.
他会面临纪律处分
And he'll face disciplinary action.
那杰克西顿呢?他说了什么?
What about Jake Seaton? What's he saying?
你知道我不能透露细节的
You know I can't discuss specific details.
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me.
求求你了
Please.
他什么都没说
Well, he's not talking.
但我们从他的指甲上提取了一些物质
But we have recovered material from his nails
与你和韦伯斯特
which is consistent
闯入的废置酒店有吻合之处
with the disused hotel you and Webster ventured into.
我们正在确认杰克
We're trying to establish if Jake is responsible
是否与你、贝琳达 和彼得斯图尔特的袭击案有关
for the attacks on you, Belinda and Peter Stuart.
他没有伤害贝琳达的动机
He had no motive to hurt Belinda.
她也没有参与爱玛的官司
She wasn't involved in Emma's trial.
好吧
Okay.
我也说了,一切正在调查中…
Well, like I say we are looking into it--
我们看到的那些档案…
The files we found...
都是我经手的案件
all of my cases,
还有最近发生的一切
everything that's been happening,
我觉得作案的人不只是杰克
I don't think this is just Jake.
会不会是好几个人
What if this is different people
合作犯案呢?
working together?
那些觉得自己
People who feel like
被体制辜负了的人
they've been let down by the system.
恨我的人
People who blame me.
你认为还有谁跟这件事有关?
Who else do you think might be involved?
像是杰克西顿的同党?
Working with Jake Seaton?
我之前就说可能是 尼文斯的家人,还有…
A member of the Nevins family, like I've said before, and...
可能是纳什警长
possibly DS Nash.
他有动机
He has motive.
纳什是孩子的父亲
Nash is the father.
曾经是
Was.
纳什
Nash.
你真的以为我会相信你不认识他?
Do you really expect me to believe that you didn't know?
你不是故意把爱玛的死因报告 放在那里等我发现吗?
That you didn't leave Emma's inquest report there for me to find?
-你很少会出错 -噢…
-You don't make mistakes. -Oh...
你高估我了
You think too much of me.
所以你不知情?
So you didn't know?
不,我…
No, I...
我怀疑过,但没证据
I suspected, I just didn't have proof.
你应该对我直说
You should have just told me.
你往往都对我说的每句话
Because you've got such a strong history
深信不疑
of believing everything I say.
警方已经拘留了杰克西顿
The police have got Jake Seaton in custody.
但我不认为他是独力犯案的
But I don't think he's doing this on his own.
你要小心
You need to be careful.
你也有可能成为目标
You could be a target, too.
所以你才想见我吗?
Is that why you wanted to meet me?
提醒我要小心
Warn me to be careful?
还是因为你又需要我帮忙了?
Or because you need my help again?
抱歉,英格丽,我不会再帮你了
Well, I'm sorry, Ingrid, I won't do this anymore.
英格丽
Ingrid.
你怎会知道我的行纵?
How did you know where I was?
听我说,我和爱玛是在官司期间认识的
Look, we started during the trial, me and Emma.
立案之后,我开始了解她
Building the case, I got to know her.
我看过她本来的样子
I saw the woman that she was.
在遇到韦伯斯特前
Before Webster.
我只是想帮助她再次成为那样的人
I just wanted to help her be that again.
男人就是喜欢落难少女
Men love a damsel in distress.
我不是那样的人
I'm not like that.
但韦伯斯特就是这样的男人
That's how men like Webster operate.
他们喜欢征服感,你明白吗?
They like the challenge, you know?
结案之后
After the trial,
爱玛很努力重建自己
Emma fought so hard to rebuild herself.
之后她就怀孕了
Then she got pregnant.
是个意外,但她很开心,我也一样
It wasn't planned, but she was happy and then so was I.
但韦伯斯特就是不放过她
But Webster just wouldn't let her go.
即使他人不在了,可还是影响着她
Even after he was gone, he was still in her head, you know?
之后她因为压力太大而流产了
Then there was the stress and then the miscarriage.
你为何跟我说这些?
Why are you telling me this?
你说过你见尽了
You told me you've known one too many people
被警♥察♥辜负的人
who've been let down by the police.
我们为爱玛做尽了一切
We did everything that we could for Emma.
用确凿的证据指控约翰韦伯斯特
We built a solid case against John Webster.
但是因为你
But it was you.
尽管你知道他有罪
You tore it all apart because you could,
可你还是有能力粉碎这一切
even though you knew that he was guilty.
错,我没有
No, I didn't,
而且司法系统也不允许
and that's not how the justice system works.
韦伯斯特怎样也无补于事
Webster's not going to get justice,
但坐牢就肯定有他好受
but in prison he would have suffered.
因为我敢肯定
Because I would have made sure of that.
所以你才会帮杰克
So you helped Jake
为妹妹去讨真正的公道
get real justice for his sister.
当然不是
Of course not.
还有谁有份?
Who else is involved in this?
我没有参与
I have nothing to do
你、贝琳达或斯图尔特法官的事
with what has happened to you or Belinda or Judge Stuart.
解释一下你为什么怀疑杰克
Explain how you came to suspect Jake's involvement.
是因为发给奥利弗高夫的电邮
It was the email that was sent to Oliver Gough.
我看到电邮地址是“durbs”
When I saw the email address, "Durbs."
这个蠢绰号♥是爱玛以前帮他取的
It was a stupid nickname Emma used to call him.
那你当时为什么没拘捕他?
And why didn't you arrest him then?
因为那只是一个电邮
Because it was just an email.
我不肯定这其中有没有关联
And I couldn't be sure that it was connected.
我觉得他不会伤害人
I didn't actually think he would ever hurt anyone.
那你错了
Well, you were wrong.
但他没理由伤害贝琳达啊
But he has no reason to hurt Belinda.
是有人怂恿他的
Someone is putting him up to this.
我们要把那人找出来
And we need to find that person.
-我们?-是,我们
-We? -Yes, we.
我现在可以帮你了
I can help you now.
我不再绑手绑脚了
My hands aren't tied anymore.
-我们要阻止这件事 -为什么?
-We need to stop this. -Why?
因为幕后黑手
Because whoever's behind this
要比杰克更危险
is a lot more dangerous than Jake.
你是想保护杰克?
So you're trying to protect Jake?
我不能让他出事
I can't let anything happen to him.
我欠爱玛的
I owe it to Emma.
那你为何要找我帮忙?
So why do you need my help?
你想救他…就去救啊
If you want to save him, just... just do it.
因为你是整件事的中心
Because you're at the center of this.
你隐瞒了爱玛的事
You lied about Emma,
我无法相信你
and I can't trust anything you say.
-我要打给温斯坦利 -放下手♥机♥
-I'm calling Winstanley. -Put the phone down.
请你放下手♥机♥
Please put the phone down.
先放下来
Just put the phone down.
如果你想保护杰克西顿
If you want to protect Jake Seaton,
就去吧
you go right ahead.
但是先滚出我的房♥间
But get the f**k out of my room.
我不该让你承担所有罪责
I was wrong to let you bear all that guilt.
我对你很残忍♥
And it was cruel
没有早点说出我和韦伯斯特的事
not to tell you sooner about me and Webster.
-是的 -是呢
-Yeah, it was. -Yeah.
但我们都做过不可原谅的事
But we both did things that were unforgivable.
你要给我你心理医生的电♥话♥吗?
Are you going to give me your therapist's number?
不是
剧集 | 杀戮本性(2023) | 导航列表