剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
只剩内♥裤♥
undies and all!
然后你还想落井下石
And then you tried to kick me when I was down!
不 我是想帮你
No! I was trying to help you!
把我扔进淋浴间是帮我吗
By throwing me in the showers?!
是 白♥痴♥
Yes, idiot!
在恐惧周只有酷孩子才被戏弄
Only the cool kids get hazed during Fear Week.
我像你这么大时 根本没人选我 太难受了
When I was your age, no one picked on me, and it sucked!
我不想你也难受
I didn't want it to suck for you, too!
我不知道这点
I...didn't know that.
反正 下个学年看起来会很不错
Well...looks like next year is gonna be awesome...
至少对你来说
for you, anyway.
我拿走了
It had been a day
巴瑞的骄傲与尊严已经一天了
since I robbed Barry of his pride and dignity.
他不太能接受
He was not taking it well.
再见 双截棍 我不需要你了
Goodbye, nunchucks. I will need you no more.
找一个不是胆小鬼的大♥师♥吧
Find a master who's not a wussbag.
再见了 武士刀
Arigato, samurai sword.
这里不是荣耀之地 这里是耻辱之地
This is not a place of honor. It's a place of shame.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to the boy?
他想干掉那个垃圾桶
He's trying to murder that garbage can.
这不是我的错
This isn't my fault.
巴瑞真的以为
Did Barry seriously think
我会永远是那个呆呆的小弟吗
I'd be a nerdy little brother forever?
没错
Actually, yes.
看我 我长大长壮了
Look at me. I'm getting older and bigger.
世道变了
Things change.
无论你长多大
Well, no matter how big you get,
你永远是巴瑞的弟弟
you're always gonna be Barry's little brother,
这对他来说很重要
and that means a lot to him.
他的表现可不是这个意思
He sure doesn't act like it.
相信我 他喜欢做你的哥哥
Trust me, he loves being your big brother.
这是他生活中重要的一部分
I-It's a huge part of who he is,
没有这点 他便不是那个巴瑞了
and without that... he's just not the same.
大甜甜 我们得谈谈
Hey, Big Tasty, we need to talk.
无论是什么 走远点
Whatever! Just stay away!
不是说我怕你
Not that I'm scared of you,
但求你 别碰我
but, please, don't put hands on me.
拜托 伙计
Come on, dude,
我们都知道 我能抱摔你的唯一原因
we both know the only reason I could body-slam you
是因为夏至
was the summer solstice.
夏什么
Summer what?
你知道的 一年中的那一天
You know, the one day a year
月球离地球最近
when the moon - is closest to the earth,
就是说重力小了
which means there's less gravity?
-是吗 -是的
- There is? - Yes.
所以像我这样的呆子突然拥有了超大的力量
That's how a nerd like me suddenly had super strength.
这是科学
It's science.
你是说科学 就是科学家们研究出来的
Science, you say? Like the kind with scientists?
当然
Oh, sure!
白色实验褂 写字板 护目镜
With white lab coats and clipboards and safety goggles.
-烧杯 -好多好多的烧杯
- Beakers? - Tons of beakers, yeah.
他们对着光举起烧杯然后点头
They hold them up the light and nod?
否则他们怎么会看见化学品
How else would they see the chemicals?
我就知道不可能发生那样的事
I knew there was no way that happened for real!
力量的平衡又恢复了
So the balance of power has been restored.
你可以做回你自己了
You can be you again.
没那么简单
It's not that easy!
全校都看到了一生一次的那一刻
The whole school witnessed this once-in-a-lifetime moment.
不可能消除影响
It can't be undone.
我觉得可以
Actually, I think it can.
好了 没那么复杂 各位
Okay! Not that complicated, people.
我叫到名字
I call your name,
你就上来拿文凭
and then you go up and get the piece of paper.
但不准卖♥♥弄 不准发言
But no showboating, no speeches,
不准趴在地上跳虫子舞 金戴夫
and no doing the worm, Dave Kim.
我盯上你了
I am onto you.
这里是美国 伙计
This is America, man.
测试麦克风 一二一二
Mic check, 1, 2. 1, 2.
测试麦克风 一二
Mic check, 1, 2.
测试测试
Checkity-check-check.
别测了 快说 免得我们被抓到
Stop checking and just talk before we get busted!
注意 威廉·佩恩中学
Attention, William Penn Academy!
准备好见证
Prepare to bear witness
有史以来最经典的恐惧周恶作剧
to the most epic Fear Week Prank of all time.
8年级生 欢迎来到高中
Eighth graders, welcome to high school.
给他们点厉害瞧瞧
Go kick some ass.
我回来了 宝贝
I'm back, baby.
那一天
That day,
我一次性帮我哥挽回了
I helped my brother repair his damaged rep
他受损的名声
in one fell swoop.
不 这是我的毕业典礼高领衫
No! This is my graduation turtleneck!
就这样 我哥被抱摔的所有记忆
Just like that, all memories of my brother getting body-slammed
被完全冲洗干净了
were completely washed away.
我不是高一生 我是校长 见鬼
I'm not a freshman! I'm the principal, damn it!
自己被整蛊到一点也不好笑
It's not funny when it happens to you!
伙计们 金伯格给整个8年级冲了个澡
Dude, Goldberg just showered the whole eighth grade!
-不是吧 -传奇
- No way! - Legendary!
典型的甜甜
Classic Tasty!
成长过程中
Growing up, we all have
我们都有铭记心中的奇妙时刻
those magical moments etched in stone.
对巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格来说 那一刻就是现在
For Barry Norman Goldberg, his moment was now.
初中结束了 草包们
Middle school's over, losers!
我的天 他说得对 初中结束了
Oh, my God, he's right! Middle school's over!
我想下个学年会非常棒的
I think next year's gonna be pretty damn awesome.
-我为你高兴 -为我俩高兴
- I'm happy for you. - For both of us.
我保证
I'll make sure of it.
但在那之前
But until then...
慢着 你做什...
Wait. What are you...
JTP
JTP!
JTP
JTP!
所有人给我回♥教♥室
I want all of you to go back to class!
所有人
All of you!
随它去吧 厄尔
Let it happen, Earl.
这样的恶作剧理应受到我们的尊重 随它去吧
This prank deserves our respect. Let it happen.
没想到 新生恐惧周
Turns out, Freshman Fear Week
是我人生中最棒的一周之一
was one of the best weeks of my life.
我们不仅在成年仪式中幸存了下来
We not only survived the rite of passage,
而且还是翱翔飞过
we soared right through it.
因为这是激动时刻
* 'Cause it's the heat of the moment *
激动时刻
* Heat of the moment *
两位 你们一定得听听杰夫·施瓦兹
Guys, you've got to hear this tape
为我录的这盒磁带
that Geoff Schwartz made me.
他一直在念叨我有多特别
He, like, rambles on about how special I am.
真是个呆子
Such a dork.
-够了 -怎么了
- Enough. - What?
这一年你一直在说不喜欢这个家伙
All year, you've been saying you don't like the guy.
那是因为我不喜欢
That's 'cause I don't.
怎么了
What?
我不喜欢 我不喜欢杰夫·施瓦兹
But I don't. I don't like Geoff Schwartz.
疯狂的是 有时候
It's crazy how sometimes
你的人生在刹那间便会改变
your life can change in a flash...
你一直视而不见或拒绝承认的事
and all the things you were blind to or refuse to admit
突然出现在你的面前
are suddenly staring you right in the face.
见鬼 我喜欢笨蛋杰夫·施瓦兹
Damn it, I like stupid Geoff Schwartz.
就这样 所有事一下子都清楚了
And just like that, everything suddenly falls into place...
杰夫 我们能谈...
Uh, Geoff, can we t--
来吧 亲爱的 我们得去百视达
Come on, sweetie, we got to get to Blockbuster.
哪怕不是你想的那样
...even if it's not the way you thought it would.
有什么事吗
Hey, do you need something?
没事
It's...nothing.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表