剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
不能做职业运动员
No pro sports?
除了高尔夫 但不系安全带
Except golf, but you can't drive around
你不能开着那些小车乱跑
in one of those buggies with no seat belt.
-宇航员 -你的胃对零重力很敏感
- Astronaut? - Your sensitive tummy at zero g?
-熟食店店员 -切肉机
- Deli guy. - Meat slicer.
-公务员 -纸会割手
- Government clerk. - Paper cut.
-机器人技术员 -机器人起义
- Robot technician. - Robot uprising.
这太离谱了 老爷子就参过军
This is nuts. Pops was in the army.
他是英雄 我为他骄傲
And he is a hero. Couldn't be prouder of him.
我也想做英雄
But I want to be a hero.
你可以啊
And you can be...
做整牙医生 或餐厅领班
As an orthodontist or a maitre d'
或是测试枕头柔软度的人
Or as one of those guys who tests pillows for softness.
没错 希望落空
Yep. All hope was lost.
我来签
I'll sign it.
又有了希望
And then found.
真的吗
Really?
我参加过后备军官训练队 改变了我的一生
I did ROTC. It changed my life.
只要不被你妈妈发现 我就全力支持
And I fully support this as long as your mother never finds out.
还有 如果你参加 就不准中途退出
And one more thing -- if you do this, there's no quitting.
我是认真的
I mean it.
收到 好伙计
10-4, good buddy.
这是卡车司机术语
That's trucker talk.
遵命 伙计
Aye-aye, matey.
这是海盗
That's pirate.
巴瑞投身于军队
While Barry was committed to the army,
我则致力于让老爷子看到他有多年轻
I was committed to showing pops just how young he was.
他来了 新衣服帅极了
There he is, rockin' the new duds.
喜欢吗 伙计
You dig 'em, homey?
要松的地方还挺宽松的
They're roomy where I need them,
但需要紧一点的地方太通风了
but kind of drafty where I don't.
太好了
Perfect!
我们出去逛逛 趁着年轻狂欢一场
Let's go hit the town and live it up while we're still young.
什么
What the...
为什么裤腰这么上
How did your zubaz get so high?
它自己上去了 我不知道
They ride up. I don't know.
它有自己的思想
They have a mind of their own.
现在只能看到"弗兰基说"
Now all you can see is "Frankie says."
看不到"放轻松"
No one will know to relax.
这个弗兰基是谁 他为什么想让我放轻松
Who is this frankie, and why does he want me to relax?
你只需要知道
All you need to know
穿着这条裤子令你年轻了一半
is you look half your age in those zubaz pants.
太年轻了 根本不用去佛罗里达
Way too young for Florida.
原来是为了这事
Oh, so that's what this is about.
孩子 只是两个月
Kiddo, it's just two months.
初中的两个月就像十年
Two months in middle-school years is like a decade.
拜托 伙计
Come on, pal.
老爷子说放轻松
Pops says relax.
别用这句口号♥来反驳我
Don't you use that catchphrase against me!
我不会放轻松的
I will not relax!
你去哪里
Where you going?
去找我另一位祖父 永远不会离开我的那个
To my other grandpa, the one who'd never leave me.
爷爷吗
Pop-pop?
你真要用那个讨厌的老混♥蛋♥代替我吗
You really want to replace me with that spiteful old bastard?
已经代替了 祝你在佛罗里达愉快
Already done. Have fun in Florida.
我会在这里和爷爷狂欢
I'll be living it up here with pop-pop
好玩得不得了
having crazy amounts of fun.
真好玩
This is fun.
太好玩了
So much fun.
我在看股票
I'm reading the stocks.
对 这是我的爷爷本
Yep. This was my grandfather Ben.
他是老爷子的对立面 并且永远不会改变
He was the anti-pops who could never catch a break.
该死的IBM 我应该买♥♥他们的股票
Damn IBM! I should have invested.
我就是百万富翁了
I'd be a millionaire.
我却全赔在了烟童上
Instead, I lost it all on Cigaroos.
这是什么
What's that?
孩子抽的烟
Cigarettes for kids. Yeah.
有只小兔子
They had a spokesbunny.
是不是好可爱 肯定赚钱的
Isn't that adorable? It was a slam dunk!
我和爷爷增进感情时 巴瑞准备好行动了
As I was bonding with pop-pop, Barry was ready for action.
巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格前来报到 长官
Barry Norman Goldberg reporting for duty, sir!
孩子 我说过三遍了 我知道你在这里
Son, I told you three times. I know you're here.
提问 我们什么时候分派绰号♥
Question -- when do we get our nicknames assigned,
因为我想叫天鲨
'Cause I'm thinking I'm gonna be Sky Shark.
我要叫天虎
I call Sky Tiger.
兄弟 我跟你说了我要叫天虎
Dude, I told you Sky Tiger was my nickname.
没人能叫天虎 我是天鲨
No one's Sky Tiger. I'm Sky Shark.
不能有两个天
There can't be two Skies.
我想的是雷鲨
I was kind of thinking Thunder Shark.
够了
Enough!
不说绰号♥了 这个怎么样 做20个俯卧撑
Instead of nicknames, how about this -- give me 20 push-ups.
如果我的身体已经处于巅峰状态
If my body's already in peak physical condition,
我可以跳过这个直接练习吗
can I pass and practice instead?
-练习什么 -排球
- Practice what? - Volleyball.
就是我们去沙滩
You know, for when we go to the beach
甩动我们年轻的白的耀眼的身体
and flex our young, glistening bodies.
我的身材很迷人的
I'm kind of body-conscious,
所以我就不在沙滩上脱衣服了
so I'm not gonna pop off my shirt at the beach,
-如果没问题的话 -他的肚脐外突
- If that's cool. - He's got an outie.
没有排球
There's no volleyball.
孩子 如果你不是来训练的 对我来说就一文不值
Son, if you're not here to work, you're worthless to me.
但我被教育得相信我是特别的
But I was led to believe I'm special.
你要特别对待吗 给我做40个俯卧撑
You want special treatment? Drop and give me 40!
训练怎么样 伙计
How was training, big guy?
华♥莱♥士♥上尉说我比蓝博还厉害 真正的那个
Captain Wallace says I'm, like, better than Rambo, the real one.
他们是朋友
They're friends.
你坚持下来了 我真为你骄傲
Well, I'm just proud that you're sticking with it.
对 坚持下来的巴瑞
Oh, yeah. Stick-to-it Barry.
他们就是这样叫我的
That's what they call me.
妈
Mom!
爸偷偷地签了同意书
Dad secretly signed a permission slip
让我接受基本训练
to get me in basic training.
现在我需要你把我偷偷地弄出来
Now I need to have you secretly get me out of it.
什么
What?!
爸不准我退出
Dad won't let me quit,
但华♥莱♥士♥上尉超苛刻超狂暴
but Captain Wallace is super demanding and angry.
他说我一文不值
He called me worthless.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
就是
I know. Right?
一文不值
Worthless?
显然他没见过
Well, obviously, he's never seen you
你和你母亲骑双人自行车
ride a tandem bicycle with your mother.
我是踩踏板的主力
I was doing most of the pedaling.
你确定他说你一文不值吗
Are you sure he called you worthless?
也许他说你非常棒呢
Maybe he called you wonderful?
不 你得帮我脱身 妈
No. You have to get me out of this, ma.
除非你要我执行秘密的任务
Unless you want me to fly secret missions
飞往危险的国外
to dangerous foreign lands.
你不能参加秘密任务
You can't go on a secret mission.
他们不准你给家里打电♥话♥
They won't let you call home,
他们不知道什么样的芝士令你不舒服
And they don't know what kind of cheese binds you up.
-这么说你会帮忙 -别担心 抱乖乖
- So, you'll help? - Don't worry, snuggy-boo.
我会把你弄出来
I'll get you out.
现在 给我20个
Now, drop and give me 20.
抱抱
Huggies.
就这样 贝弗莉·金伯格走向了战场
And with that, Beverly Goldberg went to war.
我依然为吵架的事生气
I was still upset about our fight,
老爷子已经准备好扔出橄榄枝了
pops was ready to extend an olive branch.
亲爱的 你看到亚当了吗
Hey, sweetheart. Y-you seen Adam?
我给他买♥♥了"雅达利天堂"的游戏
I-I got him one of those atari-natendo games.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表