剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代给了我们电影城
The '80s gave us the multiplex --
一个屋檐下十部优秀的电影
10 glorious movies under one roof,
你可以在这个天堂里待上一整天
A heaven where you could literally spend a whole day inside,
享受悬疑片 动作片
delighting in mystery, action,
以及有史以来最伟大的电影
And some of the greatest films ever made.
一张《外星人》 请来张《夺宝奇兵》
One for "E.T." One for "Indiana jones," Please.
一张《神气活现》
One ticket for "Mannequin."
请来张《捉鬼小精灵》
One for "The lost boys," Please.
一张《老板度假去》
One for "Weekend at bernie's."
他们给尸体戴上太阳镜
They put sunglasses on a corpse.
然后一部电影横空出世
And then a movie came along that changed everything
改变了无数正向成人转变的小男生的生活
For countless young men on the verge of adulthood.
《反斗星》 太棒了
"Porky's!" Oh, yes!
当然不行
Hell, no!
你不知道这部电影里充满了脏话
Do you realize that movie is packed with potty language,
成人情节以及佛州人的不好态度吗
adult situations, and Florida attitude?
知道 所以我才想看
Yeah. That's why I want to see it.
不能用这双美丽纯真的眼睛看
Not with those beautiful and innocent eyes.
一只眼有些斜 另一只还行
One's kind of wonky. The other one's all right.
重点是 不准看《反斗星》
Point is, no "Porky's."
这是R级电影 你需要我的允许
It's rated "R," And you need my permission,
我永远永远永远不会允许
Which I will never, ever, ever give.
过几年 我根本不需要你的允许了
Well, in a few years, I won't even need your permission.
我去租录像带就行了
I'll just rent it on beta.
我联♥系♥了州里所有的音像店你就租不到了
Well, not if I contact every video store in the state.
我会在法律上改名
Well, I'll legally change my name.
那我就把你的照片寄给他们
Well, then I'll do a mass mailing for your photo.
那我就做大量的整容手术
Well, then I'll have extensive plastic surgery
改变我的脸
And change my face.
那我就雇佣天龙特攻队
Well, then I'll hire the A-team
去抓你 送你回家
To capture you and bring you home.
那我就雇佣三角洲特种部队
Well, then I'll hire Delta Force
和你宝贝的天龙特攻队战斗
To combat your precious A-team.
你们俩是怎么回事
What's going on with you two?
事实就是 你是个好孩子
What's going on is, you're a good boy.
如果我说这电影不适合观看 你会听话
And if I say that movie isn't appropriate, then you'll listen.
看《安妮》怎么样
What about "Annie", huh?
我听到你每天早上拉粑粑时
I hear you singing "It's a hard-knock life"
都会唱《艰苦的生活》
Every morning when you make your poopalas.
但我妈说得对
But my mom was on to something.
那个小红发女孩将是我们完美的掩护
That little redhead would be our perfect cover.
好的 刚买♥♥了《安妮》的票
Okay. Just got our "Annie" tickets.
现在我们只需要溜进《反斗星》的放映室
Now all we got to do is sneak into "Porky's."
就是这样了 我们最后一次以男孩的身份见面
This is it. The last time we'll see each other as boys.
见证我天真的终结 兄弟
Bear witness to the end of my innocence, bro.
好吧 不要慌 但我99.9%的肯定
Okay, no one panic, but I'm like 99.9% sure
那个卖♥♥票的盯上我们了
That ticket guy is on to us!
你吓坏了
You're freaking out.
我没有
I am not!
那你的声音为什么又高又沙哑
Then why is your voice all high and squeaky?
我现在就这个声音
That's just how I sound now.
别废话了快走
Stop yapping and come on already.
慢着 我们错过了第一分钟
Wait! We missed the first minute!
那些黄段子就不会那么好笑了
All the naughty stuff will be way less enjoyable
如果我们不懂故事情节的话
If we don't understand how it fits into the story!
这样的时刻
It was one of those moments
就是展现你本色的时刻
That show you what you're made of.
我要继续做一个害怕的小男孩
Was I gonna stay a scared little boy,
还是变成一个男人
Or would I become a man?
不 安妮 除了上去没路了
No, Annie! There's no way to go but up.
这部电影怎么没被评为R级呢
How is this not rated "R"?
这个在舞台剧里没有
This wasn't in the stage production.
我还没准备好接受这一幕
I was not prepared for this.
那是一九八几年的2月10日
It was February 10, 1980-something,
马上就是情人节了
And valentine's day was right around the corner.
巴瑞 你知道我爱你 但请你别像个白♥痴♥一样
Barry, you know I love you, but please don't be an idiot
在情人节搞大动作
And go crazy on valentine's day.
-我认真的 -怎么了
- I mean it. - What?
我只是问你家有没有地方
All I asked was if there was anywhere to park
停热气球
A hot-air balloon on your property.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我不是那种
I'm not one of those girls
喜欢公开隆重示爱的女生
Who likes big public displays of affection.
稍微意思一下就行了 好吗
Just keep it small, okay?
那时候 稍微意思一下表示
Back then, keeping it small meant
我哥唯一的选择就是"微爱站"
My brother's only option was the love-a-gram.
这里令酷孩子觉得更酷
It made the cool kids feel cooler
孤单的呆子们觉得更孤单
And the lonely goobers feel even lonelier.
我想送花给化学课的...
Hey, uh, I'd like to send a flower to chemistry class for,
你自己
Yourself?
没关系 裸罗伯 总有一天你会找到爱的
It's okay, naked Rob. You'll find love one day.
伙计 你好吗
Hey, man. How you doing?
我很好
Uh, I'm fine.
你总是在旁边
You're always, like, right there.
够了 好吗
Enough already. Okay?
做地球上所有高中男生会做的事
Look, just do what every high-school boy on the planet does.
送花给她
Get her flowers.
你要我送花给兰妮吗
You want me to get Lainey flowers?
它们是自然的垃圾 什么用也没有
They're nature's trash! They don't even do anything.
相信我 所有女生都喜欢玫瑰
Trust me. Every girl loves roses.
爱丽卡·金伯格
Erica Goldberg!
这些玫瑰是给你的
I got roses for you!
见鬼 为什么
Crap. Why?!
你是不是好喜欢情人节
Don't you just love v-day?
给
Here.
你的暗恋者送你一百朵玫瑰
I got 100 roses from your secret admirer.
一百
100?!
不是吧 伙计
Come on, man!
多么的神秘和性感
How mysterious and sexy.
更别说笨重和难处理
Not to mention bulky and unwieldy.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许今天 你的暗恋者会透露身份
Maybe today, your secret admirer will reveal himself
你会意识到真爱一直在你身边
And you'll realize that love was under your nose the whole time.
或是我告诉他 我从来对他没感觉
Or I tell him that I have no feelings for him at all
我们握手 各奔东西
And we shake hands and go our separate ways.
或是你吻他 因为你意识到你们是灵魂伴侣
Or you kiss him 'cause you realize you're soul mates.
或是我用膝盖顶他的胯部
Or I knee him in the coin purse
因为他现在令人毛骨悚然
Because now he's getting creepy.
差点就成功了
I was so close.
真的吗
Were you, though?
爱丽卡令别人心碎时
While Erica was breaking hearts,
我的朋友们正在炫耀偷看《反斗星》
My friends were bragging about breaking in to "Porky's."
我觉得《反斗星》标志性的成人内容不是鼓噪的
I feel like "Porky's" graphic adult content wasn't blatant.
是实至名归的
It was earned, you know?
我觉得电影的核心 是讲友谊的
I feel like, at its core, it was a story of friendship.
还有咪♥咪♥
And boobs.
不是那个意思 但金·凯特罗尔太性感了
Not to be this guy, but Kim Cattrall is so hot.
切 知道谁更性感吗
Pbht! Know who's even hotter?
《安妮》中的汉尼根小姐
Miss Hannigan from "Annie."
不是传统的那种性感
I mean, not in a conventional way,
但还是有料的
But there's something there.
你太可悲了 伙计
This is just sad, pal.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
那孩子没看《反斗星》看了《安妮》
The boy saw "Annie" instead of "Porky's."
老天 你养了个没用鬼
My lord, you raised a wuss.
我养 他是你的儿子
Me?! He's your son!
我只是偶尔地随意地当个爹
I take a casual, non-committal approach to parenting.
你才是冲在第一线的
You're the one in the trenches.
他不是没用鬼 他是个好孩子
He's not a wuss. He's a good boy.
太好了
Too good!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表