剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代是伟大歌♥舞电影的十年
The '80s was the decade of great dance movies,
但没什么比得上史诗级爱情电影
but nothing had the moves or magic
《辣身舞》的舞蹈和魔力
of the epic love story "Dirty Dancing."
没人比贝弗莉·金伯格更爱这部电影
And no one loved it more than Beverly Goldberg.
有人曾经教我
Somebody who's taught me...
有些人愿意为其他人挺身而出
...that there are people willing to stand up for other people
无论会付出怎样的代价
no matter what it costs them.
坐下 杰克
Sit down, Jake.
不幸地是 我妈拉我和她一起看了...
Unfortunately, my mom dragged me to see it with her...
17遍
17 times.
你说我们可以看《太空炮弹》
You said we could see "Spaceballs."
这部电影里没太空也没炮弹
There's no space or balls in this whole movie.
握着我的手 和我一起感受
Hold my hand. Live this with me.
我妈太痴迷了
My mom was so obsessed,
她甚至以89.99元的"低价" 买♥♥了录像带
she even bought a copy for the low price of $89.99.
没人能逼贝比
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
没人
Nobody!
我的天 他的胳膊好像发光的树干
My God, his arms are like glistening tree trunks.
而且 老娘好喜欢那头胭脂鱼发型
And -- woof -- Mama like that mullet.
《辣身舞》是唯一
"Dirty Dancing" was the only thing
能让我妈和我姐合得来的东西
that got my mom and sister to get along.
有史以来第一次 她们像朋友一样
For the first time ever, they were, like, friends.
这是根据真实故事改编的
You know, this is actually based on a true story.
我相当肯定不是的
I'm pretty sure that's not true.
这是真的 你不能改变我的想法
It's real, and you can't take that away from me.
慢着 也许可以是真的
Wait...maybe it can be!
学校舞会筹办组的没用鬼们
The sucky losers on the school dance committee
还在犯愁主题的事
are still fighting over a theme.
我们可以开"辣身舞"舞会
We can do a "Dirty Dancing" dance!
你是告诉我 你可以再现《辣身舞》
Are you telling me you get to live "Dirty Dancing,"
我可以通过你体验每一刻吗
and I could live every moment through you?
这根本不是我说的
That's not what I'm saying at all.
决定了 我们办这场舞会
It's decided. We do this dance.
不管了 帮我计划
Aw, screw it! Help me plan it.
差劲
Lame!
抱歉 女士们
Sorry, ladies.
真♥相♥炸♥弹♥来了
Truth bomb coming in!
会很伤人的
This one gonna hurt!
《辣身舞》差劲死了
"Dirty Dancing" sucks!
不 你不能破坏我们的兴致
No! Don't you ruin this for us!
这世上只有一部歌♥舞电影有看头
There's only one dance movie in this world that matters --
《浑身是劲》
"Footloose"!
-走开 -马上闭嘴
- Go away! - Stop this at once!
该有的全有了 体操
It has it all -- gymnastics,
兄弟们通过舞蹈私下里增进感情
bros bonding secretly with dance,
超级帅气的外来者
and a ruggedly handsome outsider
用舞蹈征服了小镇的心
who dances into the hearts of a small town.
拜托
Please!
至少《辣身舞》很现实
"Dirty Dancing" is at least realistic.
一个美丽的女孩用舞蹈征服了小度♥假♥区♥
A beautiful girl dances into the hearts of a small resort.
不 帕特里克·史威兹只能做酒店保镖硬汉
No. Patrick Swayze can only be a badass roadhouse bouncer,
他主演的《威龙杀阵》的剧情
不能做穿紧身裤的山区舞者
not some tight-pants-wearing mountain dancer.
你被禁足6周
You are grounded for six weeks!
没电视没电♥话♥
No TV or phone!
但我需要电♥话♥聊天
But I need the phone to talk
需要电视看节目
and the TV to watch television!
这正是禁足的意义
That's the point.
行 你夺走我的《浑身是劲》
Fine! You take away my "Footloose,"
我拿走你的《辣身舞》
I take away your "Dirty Dancing."
-什么 -不
- What? - No!
不
No!
别碰我的史威兹
Hands off my Swayze!
他是保镖 不
He's a bouncer! No!
舞者
Dancer!
他是保镖
He is a bouncer!
-他是保镖 -舞者
- He's a bouncer! - Dancer!
-舞者 -他是保镖
- Dancer! - He's a bouncer!
舞者
Dancer!
那是一九八几年的3月2日
It was March 2nd, 1980-something,
我妈对我爸有一个简单的要求
and my mom had one simple request of my dad.
默里 这个吸尘器的轮子有点问题
Murray, there's something wrong with the wheels on this vacuum cleaner.
你能下来看看吗
Can you come down and take a look at it?
我9年前刚给你买♥♥的新的二手货
I just bought you a new used one nine years ago!
我跟你说 卡住了
I'm telling you, it's sticking.
瞧 如果前后移♥动♥
See, if you just move it back and forth, you know?
我觉得没问题
Seems fine to me.
移♥动♥一下
Just move with it a little.
前几步
Just, uh, take a few steps forward
后几步
and a few steps back.
就是这样
There it goes.
跟着吸尘器的节奏
Just really get into the rhythm of the vacuum.
不
Oh-ho-ho, no!
我明白你的目的了 我不会和你跳舞的
I see what you're doing. I am not dancing with you.
见鬼
Damn it!
我距离这辈子最开心的时刻就几英寸了
I was inches away from having the time of my life.
几英寸
Inches!
好险啊
That was a close one, huh?
你是说你差点令你老婆如愿得到了
You mean, how you almost gave your wife the one thing
在过去25年里最想得到的东西
she's desperately wanted for the last 25 years?
有些人好大的胆子
The nerve of some people.
瞧 你明白 她为什么不明白呢
See? You get it. Why doesn't she?
默里 这对她来说很重要
Murray, it's important to her.
这只是跳舞 有什么大不了的
It's just dancing. What's the big deal?
有一点 我真的
For one thing, I literally
这辈子从来没跳过舞
have never danced a day in my life.
鉴于我现在的活力水平
And based upon my current energy level,
这事别指望了
not gonna start soon.
少来了
Oh, stop.
所有人都多少会跳一下
Everyone's danced at some point.
对 不包括我
Yeahhhh, not me.
你从来没在冲澡时哼歌♥跳一下吗
You've never been in the shower and hummed a few bars?
我冲澡时只做正事
I'm all business in the shower.
肥皂 冲水 走人
Soap, rinse, out.
你从来没在开车时
You've never once been driving,
当迈阿密之音合唱团的歌♥响起
and Miami Sound Machine comes on
你在方向盘上敲手指吗
and you tap your finger on the wheel?
敲手指 我是谁 跳踢踏舞的吗
Tap my finger? Who am I, Gregory Hines?
你是说哪怕在小时候
Are you trying to say that even as a little boy,
你也从来没跟着收音机拍手吗
you never once clapped your hands to the radio?
我爸拿收音机换了个桶
My dad traded it for a bucket.
我的生日礼物桶就是这样来的
That's how I got my birthday bucket.
这是噩梦
This is a nightmare!
全怪你
And you're to blame.
是的
True.
这将成为学校第一场
And it's going to be the first school dance
值得参加的舞会
ever worth going to.
不 "辣身舞"压♥迫♥什么时候到头啊
No. When will this "Dirty Dancing" oppression end?!
什么时候大家才能狂欢 "浑身是劲"
When will everybody cut loose, footloose,
舔你的"圣代勺"
lick off your sundae spoons?!
亲爱的 我一直告诉你
Sweetie, I keep telling you,
这首歌♥不是唱冰淇淋的
the song is not about ice cream.
你不知道 没人知道
You don't know! No one does!
大美女
Hey, pretty pretty.
看来你要找搭档
Guess you're gonna be looking
练习这些性感舞蹈动作
for a partner to practice those sensual moves with.
不可能是你
And it's not going to be you.
拜托 我会史威兹在那部电影中的所有舞蹈
Come on, I know every single move that Swayze does in that movie.
-真的吗 -好样的
- Seriously? - Ah, good for you.
其实我没看过 但现在我会看
Actually, I've never seen it, but I will now,
我会倾尽全力
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表