剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Everybody, shut up.
你知道如果你碰到这个果冻玩意儿你就会死吧
You do realize you'll die if you touch the Jell-O thing.
我碰到果冻
I touch the Jell-O.
-不 -停下
- No! - Stop!
我碰到果冻
I touch the Jell-O!
我碰到果冻
I touch the Jell-O!
你死了 金戴夫队胜
And you're dead. Dave Kim's team wins.
来人打扫干净
Somebody clean this up.
精彩的比赛
Good game.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你终于赢得了他们的尊重 为什么放弃
You finally had their respect. Why give it up?
我想我要的不是他们的尊重
I guess it's not their respect I want.
那天 我接受失败
And so, that day, I fell on my sword
来挽救更重要的东西
to save something much more important,
而我父母意识到 放手比紧握不放
and my parents realized letting go was more important
更重要
than holding on.
宝贝 可以谈谈吗
Hey, squishy. Can we talk?
老天 我要哭了 默里 你说
Oh, God, I'm gonna cry. Murray, you talk.
出师不利
Rough start.
你知道有时候我会对你们这些孩子说
Look, you know how I sometimes say to you kids
我希望你们离开这个家
that I want you out of the house?
一天说三到五次而已
Only three to five times a day.
原因是这一天似乎太遥远了
Yeah, well, the reason is it always seemed so far away.
而我眨眼间却已经面对这天了
Then I blinked and here we are, and...
我想我只是还没准备好
I guess I just wasn't ready for it.
别担心
And don't worry.
我不会和你一起上大学的 除非你希望
I won't go to college with you. Unless you want me to.
-别想 -你会考虑的
- Never. - You'll sleep on it.
那天 我父母开始对他们的小花生放手
That day, my parents started to let their peanut go,
而我和我的新朋友意识到
and me and my new friends realized it didn't matter
最先和最后被选并不重要
if you're picked first or last
因为我们都是同一队的
'cause we're all on the same team.
应该施反重力术 哥们
Should've cast a reverse gravity spell, holmes.
挺厉害的
That's pretty impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么
What?
你有超能力
You got psionic powers
你却用匕♥首♥攻击
and you're attacking with a dagger?
真是个笨蛋
What a dork.
巴瑞 这是你第三次经过了
Barry, this is the third time you've walked by.
你想一起玩吗
Do you, like, want to join us?
来吧 兄弟们
Let's do this, boys.
人生历险就是这样
That's the thing about the adventure of life.
输赢并不重要
It doesn't matter if you win or lose.
重要的是陪着你一路走过的人
It's who you have along for the ride.
纪念我哥偷偷地喜欢"龙与地下城"
"龙与地下城" 卡♥通♥
停下 不要拍我好吗
Stop! I don't want you filming me, all right?
停下
Stop!
大王甜甜 在空地上
Lord Big of Tasty, in the clearing,
你碰到了狼女
you encounter a she-wolf.
战还是逃
Fight or flee?
我做几个俯卧撑凸现肌肉 然后邀她约会
I do a few push-ups to get pumped up, and I ask her out.
-当然 -好样的 伙计
- For sure. - Yeah, boy.
但突然间 她超火♥辣♥的双胞胎妹妹
But then, suddenly, her smokin' hot twin sister's
也出现了 她说"不如我们一起开派对吧"
also there, and she's like, "Hey, why don't we all party?"
然后我们跳进那里的狼按♥摩♥浴缸
And then we hop into the wolf hot tub that's also there.
根本没有狼按♥摩♥浴缸
There's no wolf hot tub!
拜托 城主
Come on, DM.
好的 如果你掷出20
Fine. If you roll a 20,
就是你这辈子最幸福的夜晚
it's the best night of your life.
1 见鬼
One. Damn it!
狼女把你吃了
The she-wolves eat you.
有人想玩大富翁吗
Anyone want to play Monopoly?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表