剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
知道吗 强尼
You know what, Johnny?
我拒绝你诡异的提议
That's a firm "no" to your creepy offer.
你的损失
Your loss.
黛比·戈顿 你有返校节舞伴吗
Hey, Debbie Gordon, you got a date to homecoming yet?
老天 我是个好人吧
Oh, man, that was so sweet of me, huh?
看来你周六晚没舞伴了 那么
So if it's looking like you're free Saturday night, then --
我不会参加舞会的 杰夫
I'm not going to the dance, Geoff --
不和任何人去
Not with anybody.
我把袜子塞进了她的鞋子
* I stuff her shoes with extra socks *
跑了七条街
* Run seven blocks *
一口气的事儿
* In nothing flat *
我能做到
* And I can do that *
我能做到
* I can do that *
太了不起了
This is incredible.
我的外孙是超级巨星
My grandson's a superstar.
我看着姐姐的脚拍挞拍挞
* I'm watching sis go pitter pat *
我说 我能做到
* Said, I can do that *
做到 到...
* That, that, that *
老天 他在不断重复
My god, he's repeating himself.
你能做到什么 什么你能做到
You can do what? What can you do?
唱完啊
Finish the thought.
爸 他没事 只是在解决点小问题
Dad, he's fine. Just working out some kinks.
慢着 你什么也没做吗
Wait, so you actually weren't doing anything?
什么也没做 你没看到这个吗
"Not doing anything?" Didn't you see this?
贝弗 你不能让他
Bevy, you can't let him go
搞如此荒诞的骗局
through with this cockamamie scheme.
这是我的主意
Well, actually, it was my idea.
老天 为什么
Oh, god. Why?
老爷子 我不能上台让自己出丑
Pops, I can't go onstage and completely embarrass myself.
尽力就行
Just do your best!
你还是以前那个好孩子
You're the same great kid you always were.
听我说话 还是以前的那个孩子吗
Listen to me. Do I sound like the same kid?
我看起来还是以前的那个孩子吗
Do I look like the same kid?
不 我不是他
No. I'm not him.
我... 不知道这是什么
I'm...Whatever this is.
如果妈妈能让情况更好 我会听她的
And if mom can make it better, I'm gonna let her.
别这样看我
Don't give me that look.
作为他的母亲 我有责任令情况好起来
As his mother, it is my job to make this all better.
但你没办法
But you can't.
你所做的只是令情况更糟
All you're doing is making it worse.
你把他变成了另一个人
You're turning him into someone he's not.
我忘了我的粉底 胭脂及粉扑
I forgot my foundation, rouge, and powder puff.
日安了 先生
Good day to you, sir.
我初中戏剧生涯中
The biggest night of my middle-school
最重要的夜晚来临了
theater career had arrived, and the only one
唯一比我更紧张的是我老妈
more nervous than me was my smother.
好的 我们来热身
Okay, let's warm up.
我有纽约男孩合唱团的磁带
I have the recording of the new york city boys choir
他们在调试声调 看看你们的能耐
doing scales, so show me what you got.
太好了 动嘴唇
Oh, very good, very good. Move those lips.
不要有声音
No sounds!
看着我们用米力瓦利合唱团的办法
Watching us Milli Vanilli our way
来调试声调
through the warm-up scales,
我妈意识到老爷子是对的
my mom realized pops was right.
苏珊
Okay, Susan.
-我们得谈谈 -抱歉 演出五分钟后开始
- We need to talk. - Sorry, show starts in five.
你不能这样做 这是错的 你知道
No, you can't do this. It's wrong, and you know it.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
这是你的主意
This whole thing was all your idea.
外面的人 他们想看
Those people out there -- they want to see
排成行的合唱团 不是假唱合唱团
"A chorus line," not "a chorus lie."
你的道德观让我糊涂了
I'm so confused by your moral high ground.
再一次 你想怎样就怎样
Again, this was all you.
妈 没事的
Mom, it's fine.
这盒磁带会让这地方
This recording is gonna blow
好好震撼一把
the freaking roof off this place.
你们也可以 用你们自己的声音
And so are you with your own voices.
没错 全是公鸭嗓
Yes, they are creaking and cracking.
你们的前额油光发亮
And, yes, your foreheads are very shiny, all right?
而且你们洗澡的时间长得不正常
And you take insanely long showers,
但这没关系
but it doesn't matter
因为你们还是和以前一样好
because you're all just as amazing as you always were.
我不觉得
I don't feel amazing.
你 你有什么问题
You? What's your problem?
你听到我的声音了
Oh, you heard my voice.
谁在乎
Who cares?
我背上长痤疮了 非常厉害
I got bacne, dude. Crazy bacne.
那又如何 我总是没原因地出汗
So? I sweat constantly for no reason.
我现在就在流汗 这里好像只有10摄氏度
I-I'm sweating right now, and it's like 50 degrees in here.
我对萨丽·洁西·拉斐耳有感觉
I've got a weird thing for Sally Jessy Raphael.
瞧 你们不是孤军奋战
See? None of you are alone.
你们的经历
You're all going through something
是所有人必须经历的
that everybody has to suffer through.
来吧 谁同意我的话
Come on. Who's with me?
不管了
Screw it.
咱们出去让大家看一场
Let's go out there and give them
学校历史上最好的烂音乐剧
the best worst musical the school has ever seen.
于是我们唱了
And so we sang it.
真唱
We really sang it.
不好听 但是我们自己的声音
And it wasn't pretty, but it was definitely us.
吻别今天
* Kiss today goodbye *
甜美与悲伤
* The sweetness and the sorrow *
祝我好运
* Wish me luck *
你也一样
* The same to yo-u-u-u-u *
没错 成长很难 既尴尬又丢人
Sure, growing up is hard and awkward and embarrassing.
但如果你够幸运 也许你会找到勇气
But if you're lucky, you just might find the courage
唱出新天地
to sing your way through it...
我为爱做的一切
* What I did for love *
或有人打开你的心结
...Or have someone talk you through it
-在你完全没料到的时候 -乖女儿
- when you least expect it. - Hey, peanut.
我听说了长发小子的事
I, uh, heard about the kid with the hair.
你不去参加舞会了吗
So, uh, you're not going to the dance, huh?
说实话 我讨厌跳舞
Honestly, I hate dances.
一个人最大的好处就在于
And the nice thing about being alone
没人会来烦我
is that there's no one here bothering me,
表现跟白♥痴♥一样
acting like a moron.
我的天 巴瑞说得对
Oh, my god, Barry's right.
我太像你了
God, I'm just like you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我明白
I get it.
但希望还在
But there's hope.
-怎么说 -总会有转机的
- Why? - Well, things work out.
我认识了你妈妈
I met your mom.
她能看到所有人的优点 哪怕像我这种臭脾气
She sees the best in everybody, even a grump like me.
我意思是 给别人一个机会
All I'm saying is just give people a chance.
别做白♥痴♥
Don't be a moron.
虽然成长很难
'Cause as hard as it is to grow up,
但一个人成长更难
it's even harder to go through it alone.
当你打开心门 走出封闭的世界
And when you open up and put yourself out there,
你会惊讶于得到的结果
you'll be surprised where it leads.
爱丽卡 你好
Erica, hi!
向你问好
Greetings and salutations.
你忙吗
You busy?
不忙
Uh...Not really.
我在等表妹的电♥话♥
I was just waiting for my cousin to call back.
我想也许我们能赶在舞会结束前去
I thought maybe we could still make the end of the dance.
我在想也许我们可以一起玩
Well, I was thinking maybe we could hang out instead.
真的吗
No way.
-只是朋友 -是的
- As friends. - Yeah, no.
别定义我们的关系
Let's not put a label on it. Let's --
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表