剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
但你不可能永远躲在杂物间里
but you can't hide here in the closet forever.
你是对的
You're right.
把它拿走
Just -- Just take this thing
放在一个我永远找不到的地方
and put it where I can never find it.
是时候放手了
It's time to let go.
-似乎你并没放手 -我放手了
- It doesn't appear like you are. - I'm letting go.
那我不用费这么大力气才对
I shouldn't have to struggle like this.
放我自♥由♥
Set me free.
老艾 帮我好吗
Al! Will you help me?!
她有着超人的力气
She's got superhuman strength!
拿去 我交出去了
Take it! I'm handing it over.
她有网球职业选手的前臂
She's got the forearms of a tennis pro.
把毯子拿走
Take the blankie.
用尽全力
Put your back into it.
治疗我的病态
Cure me of my sickness.
我妈失去她的安全毯时
As my mom was losing her safety blanket,
我和朋友们活在危险中
my friends and I were living in danger.
你还好吗 塔兹
Are you okay, Taz?
不好 我湿透了 好冷
No, man! I'm so wet, I'm so cold.
他们连毛巾都没给我
They didn't even give me a towel.
如果他们能把塔兹哥扔进淋浴间
If they can throw Taz Money in the showers,
我们就更没希望了
there's no hope for us!
我们得在下课铃响前想到办法
We just have to come up with a plan before the bell rings.
太迟了
It's too late!
他为什么嘘我们
Why is he shushing us?
无论怎样 我们同生共死
No matter what happens, we go down together.
肯定的
For sure.
-不 -抓他 别抓我
- No! - Take him, not me!
大家各自逃命
It was every man for himself.
我们想逃跑
We tried to escape,
但那天 我们面临着8年级从未见识过的
but that day, we faced the greatest shower ambush
最彪悍的淋浴大埋伏
the eighth grade had ever seen!
不 等等 不要冲澡
No! Wait! No showers!
打湿后我的高领衫会缩水的
My turtlenecks shrink when they get we-e-t!
接下来的10秒仿佛一生那么漫长
Those next 10 seconds lasted an eternity
我的朋友一个接一个地被抓住
as my friends were picked off one by one.
他们甚至再次抓住了塔兹哥
They even got Taz Money...again!
不
No!
等我回过神来
Next thing I knew,
我已经要和命运对决了
I was facing off against my destiny.
也许是因为恐慌 也许是因为兔子急了能咬人
Maybe it was panic. Maybe it was nerd rage.
也许是因为
Maybe it was the fact
长这么大 我一直被我哥欺负
that my brother had been kicking my butt my whole life.
但当时
But right then,
我说 休想
I said, "No more."
搞什么
What the...
漂亮 金巴巴 忍♥忍♥就没事了 金伯格
Nice one, Goldfarb. Walk it off, Goldberg.
我刚做了什么
What did I just do?
你成为性感帅哥了 高一新生
You just became hot, freshman.
够嚣张的
That was badass.
在那一刻 我完成了不可能的事
In that one moment, I had done the impossible!
我变成了牛人
I became awesome!
与此同时 学校时间胶囊彻底废了
Meanwhile, the school time capsule was a complete dud.
不是吧 所以我才准备了签名表
Seriously? This is why I had a sign-up sheet!
我还费什么劲
Why do I even bother?
新街边男孩吗
New Kids on the B., huh?
我奶奶说
You know, my Nana says that
我是帅气版的唐尼·沃尔伯格
I look like handsome renegade Donnie Wahlberg.
你奶奶真好 不过错了
Oh, your Nana is so sweet...but...wrong.
如果你像唐尼 也是像唐尼·奥斯蒙德
If you're any Donnie, you're Donny Osmond.
干净 没有危险
Clean and non-threatening.
我喜欢
I dig that.
多谢啦
Thanks?
咱们的万年达基依然在追爱时
While our resident Duckie was still looking for love,
我妈不顾一切地在找毯子
my mom was on a desperate hunt for a blankie.
做什么 你像疯了一样
What is this? You look insane.
你看到了一张婴儿毯吗
You haven't by chance seen a baby blanket --
蓝色 柔软 无价之宝
uh, blue, soft, precious beyond measure --
普通的毯子
you know, a standard blankie?
你是说那块恶心的
You mean that gross, blue rag
闻起来一股水痘加噩梦汗水味的蓝色破布
that smells like chickenpox and nightmare sweat?
给我闭嘴 对 就是这个
You shut your face-mouth! But, yes, that's the one.
别崩溃
Okay, don't freak out...
我拿走了
but I took it.
不要不要不要
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
我拿它包了新街边男孩的盘子
I wrapped it around a New Kids plate
放在了时间胶囊里
and put it in a time capsule!
不要不要不要
No! No, no, no, no, no!
那条毯子是我唯一拥有的
That blankie is the only thing I have
用来想念我最爱宝宝的东西
to remember my favorite baby!
首先 这话太伤人
First of all, ouch.
但我觉得这是好事
But I think this is a good thing.
你的杂物间时间真是 我怎么说呢
Your closet time is -- how do I put it? --
可悲又诡异
sad and creepy.
现在能迫使你戒掉坏习惯
This will force you to go cold turkey.
-或者我明天一早去挖出来 -不
- Or I just dig it up first thing in the morning! - No.
-就这么说 -不可能
- Yes. - No way.
整个暑假 所有人都只会记得
All people will remember all summer
我的疯妈妈挖学校门口的草坪
is my crazy mom digging up the school's front lawn.
好主意 你帮我望风
Good idea. You be my lookout.
想都不用想
Don't even put that thought in your mind.
太迟了 看着我的眼睛 爱丽卡
Too late. Look in my eyes, Erica.
我意已决
It's locked in.
拜托 我需要你
Come on, I need you.
如果你帮我 我保证 下个学年
If you do this, I promise, next year,
我不会再冲到学校里去
I will not go storming down to the school.
真的吗 我高中生涯的最后一年
Seriously? My whole senior year
没有我的疯狂老妈在走道里像金发鬼魂一样徘徊
without my crazy mom roaming the hallways like a blond ghost?
我保证
That's what I'm promising.
我们在第一节课时去挖
We dig during first period,
所有人在课上还是半醒状态
while everyone is still half asleep in class.
明白吗
Understand?
我保证 宝贝
You have my word, boop.
你不能让我比平时更丢脸
You will not humiliate me more than normal.
我们要去挖 把毯子挖出来
* We're gonna dig to get the blankie *
真是够了
Okay, that's -- that's enough.
我要嗅嗅毯子 因为它好温暖
* And I'm gonna sniff it 'cause it's so snuggly *
你的问题太严重了
You have a serious problem.
距离暑假只有两天了
There were only two days left until summer,
这意味着一件事 大家的心都飞了
and that meant one thing -- nobody cared.
你们的微积分老师请病假了
Okay, your calculus teacher called in sick.
我要是也想到这招就好了
Wish I'd have thought of it.
所以我们会看一部与数学有关的电影
So we're gonna watch a math-based movie --
《炮弹飞车2》
"Cannonball Run II."
这电影和数学有什么关系
How is that a math movie?
名字里有"2" 这是数字 数学
"II." It's got a number in it -- math.
宝贝
Snuggy.
梅勒教练 我可以去洗手间吗
Mr. Coach Mellor, can I go to the bathroom?
你为什么拿着铁铲去洗手间
Hey, why are you going to the bathroom with a shovel?
是女生的那种事吗
Oh, is this a lady thing?
不 我得去挖愚蠢的时间胶囊
No. I got to dig up the stupid time capsule.
不
Oh, no.
我完了
I'm boned.
我在时间胶囊里放了盒
I stashed a tape professing my love to Erica
跟爱丽卡表白的磁带
in that time capsule
这样30年后我们的孩子可以听到
so that our kids could hear it 30 years from now.
做得好 达基
Nice move, Duckie.
我不是达基 这叫浪漫
I'm not Duckie! It's romantic.
我甚至为她哼唱了强力情歌♥
I even serenade her with the power ballad
阿沙的《激动时刻》
"Heat of the Moment" by Asia.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表