剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
每一个令人压抑的东西
Every last depressing one of them.
开心
Fun!
老爷子想终结妈妈的新传统时
As pops was trying to put an end to my mom's new traditions,
我要报复巴瑞 因为他毁了我们的传统
I was trying to get back at Barry for ruining ours.
来啊 快去
Go on. Do it already.
我会的
Oh, I will do it.
我用舌头舔过各种东西
I've stuck my tongue to tons of different things.
你在拖时间
You're stalling.
快点
Come on.
我三倍赌你不敢
I triple dog dare you.
就是这个 赌你敢不敢的致命一击
There it was, the coup de grace of all dares --
阴险的三倍赌
The sinister triple dog dare.
巴瑞没有选择 只能接受
Barry had no choice but to accept.
不害怕
No fear!
粘住了
粘住了 粘住了
没错
That's right.
你哪里也别想去 哥哥
You ain't going nowhere, bro.
我杀了你
你已经无视我一周了 别再想了
You've been ignoring me all week, but no more!
看来你只能和弟弟在一起玩了
Looks like you'll be hanging out with your little brother,
不管你愿不愿意
like it or not.
亚当 对不起 好吗
我真的想和你一起玩
真的吗
Really?
当然了 我太傻了 我们是兄弟
我们回家玩球球去
原来的版本吗
Original version?
原来的版本
快过来抱大甜甜一下
我报仇了
你这个笨蛋
现在我们都粘住了 没人知道我们在这里
这样啊
我没想到这个
巴瑞和我发泄我们的不满时
As Barry and I were airing our grievances,
老爷子决定唱歌♥
pops had decided to sing his.
光明节第五天 我女儿对我说
On the fifth day of hanukkah, my daughter said to me
五个背后捅刀子
five backs a-stabbing
四个被忽视的风俗
four neglected customs
三个背叛的孩子
three sellout children
两个可耻的家长
two shameful parents
她把口水吐在我的脸上
and she spit in my face, too
放下班卓琴 爸 我们知道你的意思
put down the banjo, dad. We get the point.
光明节灌木 光明节灌木
O hanukkah bush, o hanukkah bush
你毁了我们的文化
you crap all over our culture
大家一起来
everyone!
有那么一会儿挺好玩的
Okay, this was fun for a bit,
然后变得可悲 现在已经是疯狂了
and then it got sad, and now it's just bonkers.
给我 把班卓琴给我
Give it to me. Give me the banjo.
不
No!
把班卓琴给她 老艾
Just give her the banjo, Al!
-不 -给我
- No! - Give it!
把班卓琴给她 老艾
Give her the damn banjo, Al!
给我
Give it!
小心蜡烛
Watch the candles!
我的光明节树
My Hanukkah tree!
我的圣诞灌木 随便啦
My...christmas bush! Whatever!
-默里 快想办法 -让开
- Murray, do something! - Move!
你现在开心了吗
Are you happy now?
你毁了超级光明节
You ruined super Hanukkah!
我怎么能毁掉根本不存在的东西
How can I ruin something that's not even real?
真有趣的传统
Interesting tradition there.
我们可以过来听听吗
Can we come over and hear all about it?
这些象征了什么
What exactly does all this symbolize?
我们"差劲家庭" 这是你想听的吗
We suck at family, okay? Is that what you want to hear?
你不差劲 但我们是
You don't suck at all, but we do.
我们是差劲死的家庭
We, like... Suck butt...at family.
差劲死了
The big suck.
是的
Yeah!
是的
We do.
在柱上第二个小时
It was hour two on the pole.
冷死了 但没什么可以融解
It was freezing, but nothing could thaw
我和巴瑞间的紧张感
the tension between me and Barry.
我的脸麻木了
我不想说得这么夸张
但我们会死在这里
兄弟 不 我是你哥 我会救你
快 抱在一起取暖
不
我们别无选择
不
把你的身体靠向我的身体
这就对了
谢谢
这样有用
抱歉我发疯了
只是你总和兰妮在一起 我们都没机会一起玩了
就是为了这个吗
她是我的女友 她那么漂亮 但是
你是我的弟弟 永远没人取代你
你这是真心话吗
当然
我爱你 兄弟
我也爱你
哇
我们以前从未说过这样的话
我知道
我们快冻死了 很容易说出口
好吧
至少我们说了
给我整个世界 我也不会交换
哇
你感觉到了吗
我心里的温暖吗
不是的
柱子松了
帮我
你是天才
我养了白♥痴♥
I've raised morons.
说得没错
你的确养了白♥痴♥
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family.
尽管也许你没有说出来
Even though you my not say it clearly,
但你心里知道
you know in your heart
他们总是会在你身边支持你
they'll always be there for you.
有我的位置吗
There any room for me?
当然
Of course.
有时候你必须接受
And sometimes you just have to accept
身边爱意满满
that there's enough love to go around.
你们两兄弟玩得开心吗
You guys have some good brother time?
还行
It was all right.
因为"擅长家庭"重点不在于
'Cause being good at family wasnt' about
让古老的节日有滋有味
making the old holiday sizzle and pop.
而是记住
It was about remembering
为什么这个节日在一开始重要的原因
why the holiday was important in the first place.
爸
Hey, dad.
这是什么
What you got there?
妈妈的吊坠
Mom's locket.
以前没见过这张合影
Never saw this picture of me and her before.
她看起来好开心
She looks...so happy.
她是很开心
Oh, she was.
这是你的第一个光明节
It was your first Hanukkah.
对她来说意义太重大了
Meant the world to her.
爸 对不起 我想我失去理智了
Dad, I'm sorry. I guess I just got carried away.
我们两个都一样
I think it's safe to say we both did.
我只想要擅长家庭
All I wanted was to be good at family, you know?
你很擅长 贝弗
And you are, Bev.
但擅长家庭的一部分
But part of being good at family
是知道自己的根本
is knowing where you came from.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
尼亚 你还好吗
Ginzy? You okay?
还好
Yeah.
很好
Yeah, all good.
尽管所有东西都见鬼了
Even though everything's poop.
全见鬼了 贝弗 所有的
It's all poop, Bev -- all of it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你擅长家庭 记得吗
You're good at family! Remember?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
斯科特给黛西喝了蛋酒
Scott gave Daisy some nog.
现在要清洁地毯
Now I have to get my rugs cleaned.
史蒂夫用汽枪射中了德鲁
Steve shot Drew with the stupid B.B. Gun,
查尔斯烤焦了火腿
and Charles burnt the ham.
现在连圣诞晚餐都没了
Now we don't even have christmas dinner.
那一刻 我妈意识到
In that moment, my mom realized
克伦普家不比我们更擅长家庭
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表