剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
和我们在游戏厅玩的
It's just like the red-car, blue-car game
红车蓝车是一样的
that we play at the arcade.
太感人了 但他和爷爷在一起玩
Aww, that's so cute. But he's hanging with pop-pop.
爷爷 我还以为他是吓唬我的
Pop-pop? I thought he was bluffing.
你可以和我一起玩呀
You can always hang with me,
让这个小呆子嫉妒一下
you know, make the little nerd jealous.
我这样利用你 气量太小了吧
It'd be pretty damn petty of me to use you as some pawn.
我完全没意见
Oh, I'm totally cool with it.
我们可以去商场
We can, like, go to the mall.
这是让我给你买♥♥东西的策略吗
So, this is all a ploy to get me to buy you stuff?
瞧 我们心有灵犀
See? We get each other.
我来开车
I'll drive.
爱丽卡和老爷子结盟时
As Erica and pops had formed an alliance,
我妈则在发动战争
my mom was waging war.
你 先生
You, sir!
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
金伯格太太 我跟你说过了
Mrs. Goldberg, I told you.
9点到12点是吼人时段
Yelling hours are between 9:00 and 12:00.
这是我吃午餐的时间
This is my lunch break.
吃你的炸土豆泥吧 厄尔
Eat your tater tots, Earl.
我是来找他的
I'm here for him.
现在什么情况
What's happening right now?
这是贝弗莉·金伯格
This is Beverly Goldberg.
她是母亲中的三角洲特种部队
She's the delta force of mothers.
我来告诉你
And I'm here to tell you
巴瑞不会再来上你的课
that Barry will not be returning to your course.
我告诉你 你丈夫打了电♥话♥说
And I'm here to tell you that your husband called and said
无论如何 不能让你的儿子退出
under no circumstances should I let your son weasel out of this.
他打了电♥话♥吗
He called?
越来越有意思了
Oh, this just got good.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我有要求
Well, I have demands.
不准吼他
Instead of yelling,
你要用仁慈与鼓励来激发我的宝贝
you will motivate my baby with kindness and encouragement.
你永远不能再说他一文不值
And you will never, ever call him worthless again.
考虑到你要求我和多年来
Well, considering you're asking me
被证明有效的军训反着来
to undo years of proven and effective military training,
答案是不行
the answer is no.
或是同意
Or is it yes?
根据学校守则
According to the school handbook,
只要有助于孩子的健康
any parent is permitted on school grounds
任何家长都允许进入学校
to tend to the well-being of their child.
这令我有合法权利
That gives me the legal right
做我儿子的妈伴
to be my son's wingmom.
妈伴
Wingmom?
-妈伴 -根本没这回事
- Wingmom. - That's not a thing.
有的
Oh, it is.
咱们9点见
I'll see you at 0900.
-你见不到的 -她会见到
- No, you won't. - Yes, she will.
那个女人不得踏入我的课上一步
That woman isn't setting one foot in my class,
知道原因吗
and you know why?
因为这很荒谬 不切实际
'Cause it's absurd and unrealistic
有我在 就不可能
and will never happen on my watch.
鉴于我无法控制及不合理的情况
Due to circumstances both beyond my control and beyond reason,
我想欢迎一个荒谬的新成员
I'd like to welcome a new ridiculous addition
来到我们班上
to our class.
-是我 -什么
- It's me. - What?!
你应该弄我出去 而不是加入进来
You were supposed to get me out of this, not join me!
现在我们可以一起感受需要 对速度的需要
But now we can both feel the need, the need for speed.
一起
Together.
我一个人就能感受到 不需要和妈一起
I feel that need alone, not with my mom!
我保证你根本不会注意到我的存在 小乖
I promise you won't even know I'm here, little schmoo.
小乖
Little schmoo.
这个应该是你的代号♥
Now that should be your code name.
不 是天鲨 这绰号♥千万别传开
No! It's Sky Shark. That better not stick.
当你小宝宝啊 兄弟
Infantilizing, bro!
不好 带头人说话了
Oh, no. The tastemakers have spoken.
这名字算是跟着我了
It's sticking!
我妈正式参军
With my mom officially enlisted,
我则正式准备
I had officially signed up
与爷爷度过一个充满快乐与笑声的一天
for a day of fun and laughter with pop-pop.
那些零钱呢
Hey, where's all the loose change?
你跟我保证了会有好多硬币
You promised me pocketfuls of quarters.
既然来了 不如玩游戏吧
While we're here, might as well play a few games.
你说呢
What do you think?
我还是孩子时唯一玩的游戏
The only game I played when I was a kid
就是阻止爱尔兰人抢走我们的工作
was stop the Irish from stealing our jobs.
好吧
O-kay.
喷泉里肯定有硬币
There's got to be coins in the fountain.
我拉住你的腿你去捞
I'll hold your legs.
我与爷爷的"约会"不可能更糟了
My playdate with pop-pop couldn't get any worse...
该死的
Holy balls!
直到我撞见我的"前任"
...Until we ran into my ex.
他来这里做什么 我的头发怎么样
What's he doing here? How's my hair?
一堆烂卷毛
Looks like a chia thing.
闭嘴快笑 好像我说了好笑的
Shut up and laugh like I said something funny.
你什么时候开始搞笑了
Since when are you funny?
太好笑了
So fun.
老爷子
Oh. Hey, pops.
亚当
Adam.
没想到会在这里见到你
Didn't expect to see you here...
和她一起
With her.
我也想聊聊
Yeah, I'd love to chat,
但老爷子和我要去贝纳通服饰
but pops and I are hitting up Benetton.
需要一些休闲服 为去佛罗里达做准备
Need some resort wear to be ready to jet down to Florida
和老大一起
with my main man.
我很高兴你找到了共度时光的人
Well, I'm happy that you found someone to spend time with.
这家伙最棒了
Oh, this one's the best.
希望你也开心
Hope you're having fun, too.
太开心了
So much fun.
今天 我看着爷爷拿着处方
Today, I watched pop-pop pick up his prescription
痛骂药剂师
and berate the pharmacist
而我在玩血压计
while I played with the blood-pressure machine.
我们就是这样
Classic us.
我知道是怎么回事了
Ah, I see what's going on here.
你和我一起只为了伤他的心
You're only hanging out with me to hurt his feelings.
做得好
Well done.
你输了 老艾 我现在是他最喜欢的祖父了
In your face, Al. I'm his favorite grandpa now.
这不是比赛 本
Not a competition, Ben.
肯定是的
Oh, yes. It sure is.
我已经等这一刻几年了
I've been waiting for this for years.
你觉得你钱多 你人好
You think you're so great with your pockets full of paper money
你就了不起吗
and your genuine kindness.
不再是了
Well, no more.
我现在是老爷子了
I'm the pops now.
你不是老爷子
You're not the pops.
我永远是老爷子
I'll always be the pops.
不 这称呼归我 我讨厌被叫作爷爷
No, no. I'm taking it because I hate being called pop-pop.
那就另选一个 比如说 老爹爹
Then pick another name, like, uh, poppy.
才不呢
Oh, hell, no.
老公公
Pap-pap.
-公公 -不不
- Paw-paw. - No, no, no.
面对现实 我战胜了你 这个小怪物是我的奖品
Face it. I finally beat you, and this little weirdo is my prize.
可以了 我受够你们了
Enough! I've had it with both of you.
没人能做我的老爷子
No one gets to be my pops!
正式说一下 我还是赢了
And for the record, I still won.
加油 金伯格
Come on, Goldberg.
离开我的课唯一的办法就是翻过这面墙
The only way out of my class is over that wall,
你这个一无是处的懒东西
you lazy sack of nothing.
别听他的 你才不是东西呢
Don't you listen to him. You're a sack of everything!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表