剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
even after Lainey confessed
和妈一起毁了T恤
to destroying the shirt with Mom.
对 谢天谢地
Yeah, thank God.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
我真不敢相信你们两个
I can't believe the two of you
这样背叛我
would betray me like this.
大橙色对我 比你们对我好太多了
Big Orange was better to me than either of you ever were.
只是T恤而已 宝贝
It's just a shirt, babe.
我们不知道对你来说它这么重要
We didn't know how much it meant to you.
容我说一句 我们不知道会被抓到
And in our defense, we didn't know we'd get caught.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it!
从现在开始
From this moment on,
我正式宣布 我没女友没妈
I officially declare I have no girlfriend and no mother.
你不能这样做
You can't do that.
对 你不能这样做
Yeah, you can't do that.
你可以这样对她
Well, you can do it to her,
但不能对你妈这样
but you can't do it to your mother.
我总是在这样说 你只有一个妈
I say this all the time -- you only have one mother.
我再找一个妈
Well, I'll find another one.
你敢
You wouldn't dare.
我敢
I will.
我会告诉那位和气的
I'll tell that nice, old lunch lady
总是叫我儿子的食堂老大婶 说了就要做到
who always calls me "son" to put her money where her mouth is.
我也不想怪谁
Well, I hate to point fingers,
但这事怪你 只怪你 不怪别人和我
but, uh, this is on you and only you and no one else and not me.
你开玩笑吗 这事是你的主意
Are you kidding me? This whole thing was your idea.
什么样的母亲会这样对自己的儿子
What kind of mother does that to her son?
不赞成儿子
A mother who doesn't approve
有个告密女友的母亲
of her son's snitch of a girlfriend.
前女友 我谢谢你
Ex-girlfriend -- thanks to you!
你保证不说的
You promised not to tell
你却像线人一样告密了 死线人
and you narced like a narc, you narc.
我没有告诉巴瑞
I didn't tell Barry.
小呆子一个人说出去的
The little geek went off on his own.
那只是因为你和爸一直让我放弃这案子
Only 'cause you and Dad kept insisting I drop the case.
慢着 默里 你知道这事吗
Wait, Murray. You knew about this?
这下可好 我跟你说了不要像牛仔一样草率行事
Great. I told you not to go off half-cocked like a cowboy,
但你非得按自己的规矩来
but you had to play by your own rules!
这样的蠢事 发脾气我都嫌累
That's as much anger as I can muster for something so stupid.
做得好 天才
Great job, genius.
你让这家里的每个人都彼此针对
You made everyone in this house completely turn on each other.
怪你自己 死线人
Blame yourself, narc.
本来我不会被抓到的
And I would've gotten away with it, too,
如果不是你们这些孩子好管闲事
if it weren't for you meddling kids.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
这案子似乎太枯燥了
The case seemed so cut and dry.
我们小时候 总是有转折点
Back when we were kids. There was always a twist.
拜托 妈♥逼♥我去树屋
Hello! Mom forced me to go up in that treehouse
陪你玩 所以我编造了那些案子
and play with you, so I made up all those cases.
所以 你骗我
S-so, you lied to me?
是的 我的天
Yes. My God.
你明年就上高中了
You are going to be in high school next year.
你需要长大 而且要快
You need to grow up, and fast,
因为我已经受够照顾你了
because I'm done taking care of you!
我只是
I just...
希望像我们以前那样一起玩
Wanted to hang out like we used to.
我只是希望这样
That's all I wanted.
巴瑞永远失去大橙色已经一天了
It had been a day since Barry had lost Big Orange forever,
他以为永远失去了
or so he thought.
请看
Ta-da!
这是什么
What's this?
这是大橙色 宝贝
It's Big Orange, Squishy.
大橙色死了
Big Orange is gone.
大橙色是死了
Big Orange was gone,
但我缝纫染色后好好熨烫了一下
but I sewed him up, dyed him, and steamed him real good,
现在它更大更强更橙了
and now he's bigger, better, and more orangy than ever.
大甜甜 看我有什么
Hey, Big Tasty, look what I got!
老朋友想来问好
And old friend wants to say "Hello".
我好幸运
Wow! Lucky me!
现在我有两件大橙色了
Now I got two Big Oranges.
什么
What the --
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
挽回巴瑞
To get Barry back.
这正是我想做的
That's what I was trying to do,
不过现在被你彻底玩死了
but now you're screwing me in the pooper!
我的老天爷
Oh, sweet God!
怎么了 我说了什么 很糟糕吗
What? What'd I say? Is that bad?
难以置信 你们不仅毁了我的T恤
Unbelievable! You not only destroy my shirt,
现在还来这里把冒充者扔给我
but come in here and try pawning off these imposters?
冒充者 妈妈修补好了
Imposters? Mama fixed it.
这是真货
This is the real thing.
-不 这才是 -是这个
- No, this is. - This is it.
这件才是 看 橙色的T恤
This shirt is. See? It's orange and a shirt.
我拒绝这些T恤 不要它们的粗面料
I reject all these shirts with their coarse material
紧领口 以及没有污渍的腋窝部分
and tight collar and non-stained pit parts.
这不是大橙色 这是大谎言
These aren't Big Orange, they're big lies.
我知道你很生气 亲爱的
I know you're upset, sweetie,
别为了甩掉兰妮 误伤贝弗莉
but don't throw out the Beverly with the Lainey water.
看我把什么缝好了
Look what I sewed back up!
巨大橙色 现在皆大欢喜
Large Orange, now everyone's happy.
这是加菲猫
That's Garfield!
我要揍什么泄愤 亚当 我需要你
I need to punch something. Adam, I need you!
进展不太好
That did not go well.
结束了 我没儿子了
It's over. I have no son.
我没男友了
And I have no boyfriend.
我以为加芳柯是运动方面的 我留着这个
I think Garfunkle is sporty. I-I'm keeping this thing.
那一刻 我妈和兰妮意识到
In that moment, my mom and Lainey realized
她们不仅是毁了巴瑞的T恤
they hadn't just ruined Barry's shirt,
也毁了他对自己的信任
they destroyed his trust.
只有一个办法挽回他
There was only one way to win him back,
就是帮助他真正地节哀顺变
and that meant helping him truly cope with his loss.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们做错了
Look, we messed up,
我们知道没办法回头
and we know there's no way of going back,
所以我们让所有人来这里帮助你向前看
so we brought everyone here to help you move forward.
通过道别 用正确的方式
By saying goodbye -- the right way.
真不错 我的T恤会喜欢的
This is nice. My shirt would've liked this.
她们把大橙色的遗容整理得很漂亮 巴瑞
They really did a great job with Big Orange, Bar.
没错 她们令它看起来好安详
Yeah, they really did. They made him look so peaceful.
默里 关掉电视
Murray! Turn off the TV.
我会静音 就这样了
I'll mute it, but that's it.
只是一件T恤而已
It's just a shirt.
亲爱的 你有什么想说的吗
Honey, do you have anything you want to say?
关于大橙色 我有些话想说
I'd like to say a few words about Big Orange.
成长的过程 时间过得太快了
It's like, life goes so fast when you're growing up.
我想生活中有些东西保持不变
I guess it was nice there was something
是一件很美好的事
that was always the same.
我所有美好的回忆都是穿着那件T恤发生的 爸
I mean, all my greatest memories were in that shirt. Dad!
我们第一次去看飞人队比赛时 我就穿着它
I was wearing it when we went to our first Flyers game.
只是T恤而已
It's a shirt!
JTP 我第一次玩大力球时
JTP, the first time I ever played Smashball,
就穿着这件T恤
I was in that shirt.
JTP
JTP.
妈 你教我做饭时 我穿着那件T恤
Ma, you taught me how to cook in that shirt.
兰妮 我穿着那件T恤在雨中奔跑
Lainey, I ran in the rain in that shirt
去告诉你我有多爱你
to tell you how much I love you.
所以我想
So I guess...
我会怀念这些回忆
...I'm gonna miss the memories...
但我很开心依然拥有这些回忆
But I'm glad I still have them.
致敬大橙色
To Big Orange!
致敬大橙色
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表