剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
有多少次我被困在井里
How many times I got caught in a well?
我已经有了够多的
Look, I got enough ungrateful kids
不懂感恩的孩子要照顾了
around here to take care of.
我最不需要的
The last thing I need
就是照顾一个不懂感恩的动物
is an ungrateful animal to take care of.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
我会一直这样说 直到我得到
I'm gonna keep saying it until I get
我应该拥有的四腿朋友
the four-legged friend I deserve!
给我只狗
Give me a dog!
不 别再问了
No! Stop asking.
这不可能
It's not gonna happen.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -不
- Get me a dog. - No.
-给我只狗 -好的
- Give me a dog. - Fine!
但如果我同意了 你得发誓你来照顾它
But if I say yes, promise me you'll take care of it.
这是你的狗
It's your dog.
太好了
Yes!
现在家里不是只有我
Now I'm not the only one in the house
就着芝士吃药了
who has to take his pill in cheese!
巴瑞终于如愿可以养狗时
While Barry finally got his wish for a dog,
我的兄弟们也实现了我们美好的愿望
me and my crew were getting our greatest wish.
多亏了先进的录像科技
Thanks to cutting-edge VHS technology,
我们可以知道女生的秘密
we would learn the secrets of womanhood.
好了 我从卧室牵了线到地下室
Okay. I just snuck a cable from the bedroom to the basement.
祈祷吧 哥们儿
Fingers crossed, boys.
太棒了
Oh! Yes!
够了 安静
Okay, enough! Silence!
金戴夫需要集中精神
Dave Kim needs to focus.
这是真的
It's happening.
今天我们会知道女生的秘密
Today we learn the secrets of womanhood.
这是我这辈子最棒的时刻
This is the best moment of my life.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我们是来自贝弗利山的女孩
*we're the girls from beverly hills*
一二三四
*1, 2, 3, 4*
购物是我们最棒的技能
*shopping is our greatest skill*
搞什么 她们只是在看无趣的电影
What the hell? They're just watching a dumb movie.
做点符合年龄的事吧 见鬼
Come of age already, damn it!
用枕头开战吧
Hit each other with pillows!
好的 谁要披萨... 我的天
Okay, who wants pizza ro-- oh, my god!
这是怎么回事
What is happening here?!
好的 我完全可以解释
Okay, I can totally explain this.
跑
Run!
你被禁足了 亚当
You're grounded, Adam!
我会打电♥话♥给你们妈妈
And I'm calling your mothers!
在那一刻
In that moment,
我妈意识到她找到了办法
my mother realized she had found a way
进入爱丽卡的睡衣派对 以及她的生活
into Erica's pajama party, and into her life.
我只看一会儿
I'll just watch for a little bit.
她无法抗拒
And she couldn't resist.
我要做大卷 还是做小卷
Should I do a loose crimp or a tighter, more intense one?
小卷 小卷
Tight crimp. Tight crimp.
大卷
Loose.
不 随便吧
Yeah, no, wh-whatever.
大卷也不错
Loose is good.
那一晚
That night,
我妈获得了机会
my mom had the time of her life
成为爱丽卡闺蜜团的秘密成员
being a secret member of Erica's troop.
三个女生
...three different girls,
然后他和海瑟分手了
and then he broke up with Heather.
海瑟G还是海瑟S
Heather G. or Heather S.?
你好 鲍尔校长
Hello, principal Ball.
我是你的屁♥股♥医生
This is your butt doctor calling.
我们发现一个问题 你的头在这里
We found a problem. Your head was up there.
告诉他 他是秃头
Tell him he's bald!
如果在顶部加一条白色
So, if you add a white line across the top,
就是法式美甲
it's a french manicure.
我看起来是不是像莎莎·嘉宝
Well, don't I just look like Zsa Zsa Gabor.
茜茜宝宝
Shi-shi froufrou.
爱丽卡
Um...Erica?
这是什么
What's that?
有人死定了
Someone's dead!
该死的 该死的
Fudgy, fudgy, fudge!
该死的
Fudgy, fudge...
你在监视我的睡衣派对吗
Are you spying on our pajama party?!
在你说什么前 我要知道
Before you say anything, I got to know,
是海瑟G还是海瑟S
is it Heather G. or Heather S.?
我甚至不知道说什么好了
I don't even know what to say!
你从来没有如此卑鄙过
You have never, ever stooped so low!
有过 只是没被你发现而已
I have. You just haven't caught me.
闭嘴听着
Shut up and listen.
我已经缩小了最匹配我的性格
I've narrowed down the exact breed of dog
和生活方式的狗的种类范围
that best matches my personality and lifestyle.
早上好
Good morning to you, too.
我们的狗要么看起来像羊
Our dog will either be the kind that looks like a sheep...
-牧羊犬 -狂犬库丘
- Sheepdog.... - a cujo...
-这是书 不是种类 -麦克高夫
- Book, not a breed... - a Mcgruff...
这是卡♥通♥犯罪狗
That's a cartoon crime dog.
或是像贵宾犬的熊
...or a bear crossed with a poodle.
不可能
Not possible.
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise, surprise!
看谁从狗狗收♥容♥所♥回来了
Look who's back from the dog pound!
慢着 你们不带我去就选了狗了吗
Whoa, whoa, wait! You got a dog without me?
最好是灰熊贵宾犬
It better be a grizzly-poodle.
说真的 如果不是我就不要
Seriously. If it's not a grizzoodle, I don't want it.
是这个家伙
It's this thing.
爱丽卡 来看我是多么好多么不坏
Erica, come see how sweet and not awful I am!
他真完美
He's perfect!
应该是她
He is a she,
你欠我8块打♥针♥的钱和油费
and you owe me 8 bucks for shots and gas.
好的 它需要名字
Okay, okay. She needs a name.
从现在开始
From this point on,
这只动物就叫做尚格云顿狗
this animal will only be known as Jean dog van damme.
不 慢着
No, wait!
施瓦辛格狗
Arnold schwarzendogger.
不 慢着 史泰龙狗
No, wait! Dog vester stallone.
不 慢着
No, wait!
幸运
Lucky.
爱丽卡 过来见见幸运
Erica, come meet Lucky.
这是个完美的名字 因为它非常幸运
It's a perfect name, 'cause she's so lucky
能够生活在充满爱与宽容的家庭
to live with a family that's so loving and forgiving.
养狗并不能让我觉得
Getting a dog doesn't change my mind
你不是垃圾妈妈
that you're a garbage mom.
但这并不代表
But that doesn't mean
我不能给这个甜美的小可爱一些爱的摸摸
I can't give this sweetie petey some lovey wubbies!
我会的
Yes, I will!
我会的
Yes, I will!
除了我大家都开心
Everyone's happy but me.
这感觉就对了
Seems right.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表