剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
兰妮现在和我争夺的是宇宙冠军
Lainey and I now play for champion of the universe!
我不认可这些改变
I didn't ratify these changes.
亚当 没事 你也可以玩
Adam, it's fine. You can play.
不 他所知道的球球已经结束了
No! The ball ball he knew is over.
而且 我没办法解释
Plus, I wouldn't even be able to explain
过去10分钟我们做出的改变
all the changes we made in the past 10 minutes.
随便
Whatever.
玩你们愚蠢的游戏吧
Enjoy your stupid game.
我失去巴瑞时
While I was losing Barry,
我妈准备用新的节日计划来争取全家
my mom was gonna win over our family with a new holiday plan.
各位 重大消息
Big news, everyone.
这个假日季节 这个家要经历一些
This family's about to experience some exciting changes
激动人心的改变
this holiday season.
如果要害我花钱 就别想了
If it costs me money, it ain't happening.
其实可以帮你省钱
It'll actually save you money.
那就行
It's happening.
长远来看
...in the long run.
短期内 花得非常多
In the short run, it'll cost way more.
我刚从克伦普家回来 你们猜怎样
I just got back from the Kremps', and guess what.
外面居然有人真心享受
There are people out there who actually enjoy
一起庆祝节日
celebrating the holidays together.
原来 不是我们不擅长家庭
Turns out, it's not that we're not good at family.
只是我们做错了
It's just that we've been doing it all wrong.
所以今年 我们要活跃下气氛
So this year, we're gonna spice things up
来一点庆祝 我称之为
with a little celebration I like to call...
超级光明节
Super Hanukkah!!
妈妈好开心 以下是原因
Mama's jazzed, and here's why.
我们要让光明节过得有滋有味
We're gonna make hanukkah sizzle and pop!
我们要装饰房♥子
We're gonna decorate the house.
我们要喝黄油似的加酒牛奶
We're gonna drink buttery booze milk
我们要将礼物一起放在节日树下
and put all our gifts under a festive topiary together
像一个大家庭一样
as one big family.
就是说 圣诞树吗
So, like a... Christmas tree?
不 光明节灌木
No! A Hanukkah bush!
不再分八个晚上拆礼物
And instead of opening presents on eight separate nights,
我们存起来 留到一个晚上全拆开
we're gonna save 'em up and open 'em all on one night!
或是一个早上
Or one morning.
就是说 圣诞早晨吗
So, like... Christmas morning?
不 超级光明节早晨
No -- super Hanukkah morning.
但你们最好不要淘气
But you better not be naughty,
否则那个谁就不会送你们礼物了
or else you-know-who won't bring you any presents.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus!
不 光明节哈利
No! Hanukkah Harry.
《周六夜现场》里乔恩·拉威茨演的角色吗
The Jon Lovitz character from "Saturday night live"?
是根据真人改编的
Actually, he's based on a real person.
别去查 谁有这个时间啊
Don't look it up! Who has the time?
相信我就行了
Just...trust me on this.
我完全赞成一晚上就了事
Well, I'm all for getting this over with in one night.
这种超级光明节精神就对了
That's the super Hanukkah spirit!
这有一盒灯 去装饰房♥子吧
And here's a box of lights for you to string up on the house.
现在变成工作了
This has now become work.
不是工作 是开心
Not work -- fun.
就像克伦普家一样
Just like the Kremps have.
快去做事
Now get to work.
我是说开心
I mean "Fun"!
于是我妈终于拥有了
And so my mom finally got
她一直想要的光明节
the hanukkah she always wanted --
圣诞节
Christmas.
要带着爱心哦
Do it with care.
可以与克伦普家匹敌的圣诞节
One that would rival the Kremps'.
不知不觉
Before we knew it,
我们都有了超级光明节精神
we'd all been swept up in the super Hanukkah spirit.
有史以来第一次
And for the first time ever,
我们家不再是街上唯一一家
our house wasn't the only one on the block
没有节日灯光的房♥子了
that didn't have festive lights.
三二一
Three...two...one.
亲爱的
Yeah, baby!
看起来好贵
Looks expensive.
很贵 超级光明节
It is! Super Hanukkah!
我的天
Oh my god!
好像我给了你我想要东西的清单
It's like I gave you a list of stuff I wanted
而你真买♥♥了
and you actually bought it!
你写了单子 我看了两遍
Well, you made the list. I checked it twice.
没有袜子 没有葡萄干
No socks. No raisins.
没有内♥裤♥
No underpants.
灌木下的每份礼物都比以前的强
Every gift under the bush is better than the last!
还有呢
There's more where that came from.
这个超棒的礼物是我送的
This bad boy's from me.
这是官方授权的钥匙扣
That's an officially licensed key chain.
非常珍贵的
Very rare.
你别再说傻话了
Stop speaking your stupid words.
看兰妮送我的礼物 鹰队的运动衫
Behold the gift Lainey got me -- an eagles jersey!
我爸给他们的训练场重新铺了瓷砖
My dad re-tiled their training facility.
最棒的部分
But the best part...
全队签名了
The whole team signed it!
但礼物上限是10美元
But the limit was $10!
没事 这个不要钱
Oh, it's cool. I got it for free.
我现在好爱你
I love you so much right now.
这就是我梦想中的节日
This is the holiday of my dreams,
我不要它结束 永远不要
and I don't ever want it to end -- ever!
永远不要
Ever!
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
超级光明节
Super Hanukkah!
这是什么歌♥
And what is this music?
尼尔·戴蒙德 唱出了我们的心声
Neil Diamond -- the voice of our people.
这是圣诞歌♥曲
It's a christmas song!
我的天 这是圣诞树吗
My god! Is that a Christmas tree?
不 这是光明节灌木
No, it's a Hanukkah bush.
根本没这种叫法
That's not a thing. A--
老天爷
Oh, my lord.
你是怀着爱心把长袜挂在烟囱上的吗
Did you hang stockings by the chimney with care?
不是长袜 是光明节袜子
Not stockings -- Hanukkah socks.
妈 没有拐杖糖了
Ma, we're running out of candy canes.
不是拐杖糖
Not candy canes --
薄荷味J
Peppermint J's.
要来一杯光明蛋酒吗
Can I wet your whistle with some hanu-nog?
不
No!
爸 我只想活跃下气氛
Dad, I'm just trying to spice it up,
像克伦普家那样
like the Kremps do.
他们擅长家庭 现在我们也一样
They're good at family, and now so are we.
改变家庭传统
Trading in your family's tradition
可不是擅长家庭
is not being good at family.
接下来是什么 圣诞老人吗
I mean, what's next? Santa Claus.
我是为了金发邻居才这样做的
I did the thing for the blond neighbor people.
别想有下次
No more.
明白吗 别想有下次
Understand? No more!
就在老爷子觉得不可能更糟糕时
And just when pops thought it couldn't get any worse...
-你好 -我给你拿来了装饰品
- Hello! - I brought you some decorations.
我的天
Oh, my! Oh, my.
你们这个节日比我印象中的有气氛多了
Your holiday is just so much more vibrant than I remember.
我们提升了一个档次
Well, we kicked it up a notch.
不 光明节只有一个档次
No! Hanukkah only has one notch.
看这个
Look at this!
那是我们的光明节灌木
That's our Hanukkah bush.
我从来不知道两个节日间
You know, I never knew that there were so many similarities
有这么多相似之处
between our two holidays.
光明节灌木后有什么故事
What is the story behind the Hanukkah bush, anyway?
对 贝弗 有什么故事
Yeah, bevy. What is the story?
显然这是有丰富的文化意义的
I mean, obviously, there's a rich cultural significance.
否则 你为什么要这样对我
Otherwise, why would you do this to me?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表