剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
案件为失踪的...
It's the case of the missing --
见鬼 它就在那里
Damn it. She's right there.
我希望重组金伯格帮时
As I was hoping to reunite the Goldberg Gang,
兰妮和我妈不顾一切
Lainey and my mom were desperate
想让巴瑞摆脱他的模范T恤
to rid Barry of his trusty shirt.
迫不及待想看看你试穿这些
I can't wait for you to try these on.
你会是全世界最帅气的男孩
You're gonna be the handsomest boy in the whole world.
但你说过
But you said I'm already
我已经是全世界最帅气的男孩
the handsomest boy in the whole world.
现在你可以打破你自己的纪录
Now you can break your own record!
就像韦恩·格雷茨基一样
Just like Wayne Gretzky!
冰球大帝 太棒了
The Great One? Yes!
用冰球选手让他分心 你真厉害
Distracting him with hockey people -- you're good.
我有个厉害的师♥父♥
I learned from the best.
那一天
That day,
兰妮和我妈摆布巴瑞
Lainey and my mom manipulated Barry
完成了最经典的
into the most epic
试穿蒙太奇
trying-on-clothes montage
整个八十年代绝无仅有
that the '80s had ever seen.
开始还算有趣 色彩丰富 有几分时尚
It started out fun, colorful, and somewhat stylish...
但经过折磨人的两小时
But after two grueling hours
以及过分多的酸洗牛仔布后
and an ungodly amount of acid-washed denim...
就只剩下丑了
...it became just plain ugly.
他好可爱
He looks so cute!
我们把他纠正过来了
We fixed him.
你们确定吗
You sure about this?
宝贝 我告诉你 你帅呆了
Baby, I'm telling you, you look hot.
理查德·格里克式的帅
Richard Grieco hot.
看来大橙色的恐怖统治终于要结束了
Looks like Big Orange's reign of terror is finally over!
还没有
Yeah, it wasn't.
现在什么情况
Um, what is happening right now?
搞什么
What the ?
你有一整柜的新衣服
You have a closet full of new clothes.
为什么这个又回到你的身体上了
Why is that back on your body?
我有代数考试 我没学习
I got an algebra quiz I'm not gonna study for,
所以我需要我的幸运T恤
so I need my lucky shirt.
周四是裸罗伯的生日
Oh, and Thursday is Naked Rob's birthday.
他指望我打扮得隆重些
He expects me to dress up.
周五是大橙色周五
And Friday is Big Orange Friday.
必须穿大橙色
Got to wear Big Orange.
又回来了 比以前更恶心了
It's back and more disgusting than ever.
怎么会不管用
How did it not work?
老天 真希望这件T恤消失
God, I just wish that shirt could disappear.
可以吗
Couldn't it?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
意外是常有的事
Accidents happen all the time.
听着
Look...
我不是说 我们不应该做你说的
I'm not saying we shouldn't do what you're suggesting right now,
但如果有意外
but if there was an accident --
衣服是很脆弱的
Clothes are very fragile.
看起来得是真的意外
It's really got to look like one --
如果发生的话
If it were to happen.
但不会的
Which it won't.
除非发生了
Unless it does.
杜兰杜兰这周末在市中心表演
Ooh, Duran Duran is playing downtown this weekend.
想去吗
Want to go?
不行 我继父自首前
Can't. It's my stepdad's last day
最后的日子
before he turns himself in.
烘干机好了
Boom! Dryer's done.
来爸爸这里 大橙色
Come to Papa, Big Orange.
让你美丽的面料更突显我身体的美
Let those awesome threads magnify this awesome bod.
搞什么
What the hell?
我发誓我...
I could've sworn I...
不
No.
不要不要不要
No, no, no, no, no!
那一刻 我哥巴瑞
And in that moment, my brother Barry
直面了他青葱岁月中最大的悲剧
came face-to-face with the greatest tragedy of his young life.
坚持住 大橙色
Stay with me, Big Orange.
没有看起来这么糟
It's not as bad as it looks.
颜色从它身上消失了
The colors are draining from him!
你得撑下去
You got to fight.
加油 伙计 别扔下我
Come on, buddy! Stay with me!
要我告诉他 那只是T恤吗
Want me to tell him it's just a shirt?
别光坐着 做点什么
Don't just sit there. Do something!
你想我做什么
What do you want me to do?
快报♥警♥
Call 911.
说有紧急事件
Tell them there's an emergency,
但别说细节
but don't get into details.
快
Hurry!
让他们在救护车里装个T恤医生
Tell them to put a shirt doctor in the ambulance.
老天 为什么好T恤不长命
God, why do bad things happen to good T-shirts?
我不知道 妈妈疏忽了吗
I don't know. Mom made a mistake?
在洗衣方面 妈妈永远不会疏忽
Mom never makes laundry mistakes.
有人要对付我
Someone's out to get me!
有人故意这样做的
A third party did this on purpose!
结束了 树屋收拾干净了
Well, it's done. Just cleaned out the treehouse.
金伯格帮正式停业
The Goldberg Gang is officially out of business.
不 还不行
No. Not yet!
我还要你们破一个案子
There's one more case I need them to solve.
有起谋杀案
There's been a murder --
T恤谋杀案
A shirt murder.
这一看就是我继父的"办事"风格
This has my stepdad written all over it.
去树屋
To the treehouse!
尽管大橙色去了
Even though Big Orange was gone,
巴瑞却拒绝罢休 除非找到真凶
Barry refused to rest until the culprit was found.
我们知道这案子你不可能找别人
We know you could've taken this case to anyone,
我们感谢你来找我们
so we appreciate you coming to us.
这太蠢了 我走人
Yeah. This is dumb, so I'm gonna go.
等等 你们得帮我找到是谁干的
No! Wait! You guys got to help me find out who did this.
大橙色的灵魂无法安息 除非找到真凶
Big Orange's spirit will not rest until the perpetrator
让他血债血偿
has been found and paid his debt.
我们有什么好处
And what's in it for us?
你是说伸张正义之外吗
You mean besides the justice served?
我需要真正的好处
Yeah, I'm gonna need something real.
我付你们7千块
I'll also pay you $7,000.
这么简单
Um, yeah! No-brainer.
这是我成年礼时收的红包
It's my Bar Mitzvah money.
我一直留着 就是怕有现在这种时刻
I've been saving it up for a moment exactly like this.
有人毁了你价值10块的T恤吗
For when someone destroyed your $10 T-shirt?
你不想留着游欧洲吗
Don't you want to save it for a trip to Europe
或是付首期买♥♥...
or a down-payment on a h--
别回答
Don't answer that.
这案子 金伯格帮接了
The Goldberg Gang is on the case.
太好了
Yes!
你知道怎么做 爱丽卡
You know the drill, Erica.
去树屋
To the treehouse!
这表示火速跑到后院开始调查
That means frantically run to the backyard and start the case.
你知道的 去树屋
You know, to the treehouse!
好的 但我们按平时的速度走
Fine, but we're walking at a regular pace.
去树屋
To the treehouse!
终于 金伯格帮又重操旧业了
At long last, the Goldberg Gang was back on the beat!
在我们抓到犯人前
But before we could catch the culprit,
我们得先列出嫌疑犯
we first had to go over the usual suspects.
好的 调查正式开始
Okay. This investigation is officially open.
是妈妈
It was Mom.
太明显了
Too obvious!
我们需要跳出常规考虑
We need to think outside the box.
是妈妈
It was Mom.
想清楚谁有方法
Figure out who has the means...
时机
Opportunity...
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表