剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
One glazed, please.
这不是慈善 这是花钱买♥♥东西
This isn't a charity. It's exchanging money for goods.
这是做生意
It's a business.
你只是嫉妒 因为我在一次一个甜甜圈的
You're just jealous, 'cause I'm changing the world
改变世界
one doughnut at a time.
好吧 我放弃
Fine. I give up.
你承认了
So you admit it.
你装腔作势 我没有
You're the poser, not me.
我只想做些重要的事
I just wanted to do something important,
但我想你是对的
but I guess you were right.
没人在乎 无论我多努力
No one cares, and no matter how hard I try,
我永远不会带来改变
I'll never make a difference.
两天
Two days!
已经度过了没有游泳的漫长的两天
It's been two long, swimless days,
我们恶作剧的人依然没有承认
and our prankster still hasn't admitted
用糖果污染了泳池
to caddyshacking the pool.
在犯人自首前
Until our culprit comes forward,
你们每天要跑圈 直到学期结束
you will all run laps every day, all period long.
莫斯基
Mirsky.
你是说我们跑圈 不用游泳了
So, you're saying we run laps instead of swimming?
是的
That's right.
太好了
Nice!
慢着 停下
Wait, hold on. Stop, stop, stop.
你是说你们宁愿无限期地跑圈
You're telling me you'd rather run laps indefinitely
也不想下泳池吗
than get in the pool?
是的
Yeah.
太好了
That's good.
好吧 这样的话
Well, in that case...
剩下的学年一直是游泳课
Swimming for the rest of the year!
不能整年游泳 篮球呢
We can't just swim all year. What about basketball?
水上篮球
It'll be water basketball.
躲避球
Dodgeball?
泳池躲避球
Pool dodgeball.
螃蟹足球呢
Crab soccer?
你们可以坐救生艇
You'll be on rafts.
看到上帝的份上
For the love of god,
谁做的赶紧承认吧
whoever did this, just admit it.
好吧 我知道是谁做的
Okay, fine. I know who did it.
那天下课后 亚当
The other day after class, Adam...
让我们知道是金戴夫
...made us realize it was Dave Kim.
什么
What?!
没想到是这样
I didn't see that coming.
金戴夫 来我办公室
Dave Kim, my office.
这是陷害 不可能是我
It's a setup! It couldn't have been me!
牛轧糖是坚果
Nougat is nuts.
主要原料是坚果
The primary ingredient is nuts.
也许我们有些草率
Maybe we're being a little hasty.
你现在没办法保护他了 金巴巴
You can't protect him now, Goldfarb.
他已经做出了选择
He made his choice.
现在不好笑了吧 糖果男
Not so funny now, are you, candyman?
镜报
糖果丑闻
"Caddyshame"?
金戴夫有罪
Dave Kim is guilty?
我不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
所有人都知道金戴夫对坚果过敏
Everybody knows Dave Kim is allergic to nuts,
牛轧糖是坚果
and nougat is nuts.
不 这摆明了是亚当做的
No, this has Adam written all over it.
我们看过那部电影无数遍了
We've watched that movie a million times.
不 亚当不会这样做的
No! Adam wouldn't do that.
我已经通过强迫让他爱自己的身体 解决了问题
I solved his problems by forcing him to love his body.
没人想从自己母亲那里听到这样的话
Nobody wants to hear that sort of thing from their mother.
如果是这样
Well, if that's true,
那我想他应该听他的父亲这样说
then I suppose he needs to hear it from his father.
或外祖父
Or his grandfather.
我不会对那孩子说这些奇怪的话
I'm not saying that weird stuff to the boy.
我们之间很随意的
We keep it loose.
默里 你需要这样做
Murray, you need to do this!
上去告诉他 他有美丽的身体
Now go up there and tell him he has a beautiful body
在他相信他没有之前
before he believes he doesn't.
于是我爸来告诉我 我有美丽的身体
And so my dad set off to tell me I had a beautiful body.
你还好吗
Hey. Uh...how you doing?
你为什么来我房♥间
Why are you in my room?
过来问个好 然后
Just came by to say "hi" and
什么
what?
告诉你 你有美丽的身体
To tell you yougotabeautifulbody.
-什么 -你有美丽的身体
- What? - You know, thatyougotabeautifulbody.
你声音不断变小 尤其到最后
See, y-y-you keep trailing off, specifically at the end.
你有美丽的身体
You got a beautiful body.
你的身体 很美
This body of yours -- beautiful!
别再对我说这样的话
Don't ever tell me that again!
成交
Deal.
但是
But...
我们说实话
Let's be truthful.
你没有美丽的身体
You don't have a beautiful body.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在上初中
You're in middle school.
你的身体 臭烘烘 油腻腻
Your body -- it's stinky and greasy
成长得太快
and it's growing too fast.
你说话的时候 就像
And when you talk, it's -- it's like a...
坏了的卡祖笛
A broken kazoo.
这些日子太可怕了
Those days were horrible.
我还记得 真的
I-I-i remember them. I really do.
你什么时候对你的身体有一丝的不安全感了
Since when have you had a shred of insecurity about your body?
你到哪里都只穿着白色紧身内♥裤♥
You'll go anywhere in your tighty-whities.
那是现在
That's now.
我在你这么大时 我讨厌我的身体
When I was your age, I hated my body.
好消息是 我长大了
The good news is, I grew up,
生活把我打击得够呛
and life beat me down so hard
我最终不在乎了
that I eventually stopped caring.
总有一天 生活也会摆平你
And someday, life will crap on you so hard
你也不会再在乎了
that you'll stop caring, too!
这话居然挺安慰人的
That's... Oddly comforting.
相信我
Trust me.
最终你会意识到
Eventually, you'll realize
别人怎么想根本不重要
it doesn't matter what other people think.
多亏了我爸 我知道我必须表态了
Thanks to my dad, I knew I had to take a stand.
各位 集♥合♥
All right, everybody, settle in.
大家看着这个爱开玩笑的人跑圈一小时
Gonna watch this jokester do laps for the next hour.
你还有什么话要说吗
Anything you'd like to say
在你开始水上"奥德赛"之前
before you begin your aquatic odyssey?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
是时候做个男人了
It was time to be a man
为自己做的事负责任
and take responsibility for what I'd done.
等等
Wait.
是我 我用巧克力条污染了泳池
I did it. I caddy shacked the pool.
无罪
Innocent!
这不是恶作剧
Look, this wasn't some prank.
我这样做是因为我讨厌游泳
I did it because I hate swimming.
我们都讨厌
We all do.
我们害怕在彼此面前穿泳衣
We dread having to wear our swimsuits in front of each other
因为我们对自己超奇怪的身体感觉超奇怪
because we feel super-weird about our super-weird bodies.
如果害羞也是一种犯罪
So if it's a crime to be self-conscious,
那我想我有罪
then I guess I'm guilty.
但问你自己
But just ask yourself --
这本身的惩罚还不够吗
Isn't that punishment enough?
不够
No.
留堂一个月
A month's detention.
该死
Balls.
其他人
As for the rest of you...
他说的是真的吗
Is he right?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表