剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I did it.
你 你做到了 不是我
Uh, you! You did it, not me.
我在这里拖地
I was here mopping.
又可以跳了吗
The dance is back on?
这意味着我依然可以做你的史威兹
That means I can still Swayze you.
算了 杰夫
Let it go, Jeff.
我不会和你性感地旋转的
I'm not gonna sensually gyrate with you.
抱歉 旋转
I'm sorry, "gyrate"?
如果我要和谁辣身一下
If I'm gonna get dirty with anyone,
一定是马克·麦戈纳格尔
it's gonna be Marc McGonagle.
马克·麦戈纳格尔
Marc McGonagle?
爱丽卡 我求你
Erica, I'm begging you.
给我个机会靠着你扭屁♥股♥
Give me a chance to groove all up on you.
不 不要这样做
No. Do not do that.
让我们的身体交谈 却不用说话
Let our bodies speak without words.
停下 没谁的身体和任何别的身体说话
Stop! Nobody's body is speaking to any other bodies.
这是学校舞会
This is just a school dance.
辣身舞
Dirty dance.
又是那部糟糕的电影
Ugh, again with that awful movie.
好好想想 兄弟
Think about it, dude.
学校让我们跳辣身舞
The school is letting us dirty-dance.
学校要我们辣起来
They want us to get freaky.
花♥花♥公♥子♥科根辣起来了 各位
Ladies' man Cogan bringing it dirty, y'all!
电影里没这个
That was not in the movie.
我们没看过这部电影
Yeah, we never saw the movie,
但名字说明了一切
but the title says it all.
各位 如果你们要跳辣身舞
Guys, if you're gonna dirty-dance,
至少跳对吧
at least do it right.
我做了什么
What have I done?
-佛罗里达 -是的
- Florida. - Yes.
在我爸搞砸舞蹈课之后
After my dad's botched dance lesson,
似乎看《辣身舞》就是他最接近
it seemed this was as close to "Dirty Dancing"
"辣身舞"的程度了
as he would get.
瞧他 肯定是特技
Look at him. Has to be special effects.
没人能这样举起一个小女生
No man can lift a tiny lady like that.
你终于看这部电影了
You're finally watching that movie, huh?
我知道我保证会带贝弗出去跳舞
I know I promised I'd take Bevy out dancing,
但我做不到
but I can't do it.
我会看起来很傻的
I'll look stupid.
你什么时候开始在乎自己的形象了
Since when do you care about how you look?
你半辈子时间都穿着内♥裤♥
You spend half your life puttering around this house
在这栋房♥子里闲逛
in your underpants.
这是为了舒适
Well, that's about comfort.
而且也是对外来者的警告
It's also a warning shot to outsiders
让对方知道不受欢迎
that you're not welcome.
我意思是 你一直
All I'm saying is, you always
不太在乎别人对你的看法
care less about what other people think.
为什么这次不同
Why is this different?
跟你说实话
Let me be honest with you.
我不喜欢舞动身体
I don't like to move my body.
对 这我知道
Yeah, we've met.
事实是 我害怕
Now, the thing is, I'm afraid.
在别人面前跳舞 被他们指指点点
Dancing in front of all those people with their judgy eyes --
我做不到
I-I can't do it.
如果你不尝试 永远不知道你是什么样子
Well, you'll never know how you'll look if you don't try.
老爷子说得对 我爸得看看自己的样子
Pops was right. My dad had to see for himself.
幸运地是 他发现了我可信赖的摄像机
Luckily, he spotted my trusty camera.
在没有旁人的情况下
And, with no one around,
他决定给跳舞一个机会
he decided to give dancing a shot.
他扭 他抖
He grooved, he grinded,
他旋转
he gyrated,
他做了 不知道这是什么
he did...whatever this is.
看我
Look at me!
我现在是会跳舞的人啦
I'm a guy who dances now!
他旁若无人般的跳舞
He danced like no one was watching,
幸好 没人看到
and luckily, no one was.
提醒下 我会和我的理发店四重唱
Just a reminder, I will be performing
"校长伙计"在即兴表演夜演出
with with my barbershop quartet, The Princi-pals,
时间是周四
at the open mike Thursday...
晚晚晚
* ni-i-ght *
别播报了 我们要谈谈
Stop the announcements. We need to talk.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
我们通过严厉的眼神交流达成了协议
We had an agreement over stern eye contact
如果我答应你女儿的舞会要求
that if I gave in to your daughter's dance demands,
你就会远离我的办公室
you would stay far away from my office.
那是在我意识到你是正确的之前
But that was before I realized that you were right
不能跳这个舞
and there can be no dance.
但你逼我改变了主意
But you forced me to flip-flop!
我变了 我不能变回去
I flipped! I can't flop back!
我不知道这个舞 会辣到这种程度
I didn't know how dirty that dance was gonna be!
所以我才想开汽水泡泡舞会
Which is why I wanted it to be a Soda Pop Hop!
这是我十几岁时最爱的舞蹈
It was my favorite dance as a teen,
但没人喜欢
but no one's embraced it.
我喜欢 厄尔
Well, I'm embracing it, Earl.
好 辣身舞再次取消
Fine! The dirty dance is once again dead.
还有 不能让我女儿爱丽卡知道
One thing -- my daughter, Erica, must never know
我跟这事有关系
that I had anything to do with this.
我想那是你妈妈
I think that's your mom!
是 谢谢你 兰妮
Yes, thank you, Lainey!
你
You.
什么事 好朋友兼我的女儿
What's up, best friend who's also my daughter?
广播一直开着
The P.A. system was on the whole time.
你说的疯话全校都听到了
The whole school heard every crazy word you said.
哎呀
Oopsie.
你彻底背叛了我
You completely betrayed me.
谁会这样做
Who does that?!
普通的爱你的
A normal mama who loves you
你也爱的妈妈
and you love back?
总算有一次 我以为我们是一个团队
For once, I thought we were a team
有共同点
and had something in common.
原来 我们永远不会如此
Turns out, we never will.
爱丽卡让我妈感觉低落
As Erica left my mom feeling low,
我爸依然为他的舞姿兴奋着
my dad was still high on his sweet moves.
看我跳的
Look at me go!
我得承认 开始我有些紧张
I have to admit, at first, I was a little bit nervous,
但现在 看我
but now look at me!
烧了
Burn this.
说什么
I'm sorry?
不要让任何人看到
This must never be seen by anyone.
我没明白
I'm not following.
如果你爱我的女儿
If you love my daughter,
你就永远再也不要做这样的事
you won't do any of this ever again.
你说除非我尝试 我才会知道自己是否会跳舞
You said I wouldn't know if I could dance until I tried.
你试了 我们知道了
Well, you tried and now we know.
你不能也不应该跳舞
You cannot and should not dance.
看这个
Look at this.
不
Oh, no!
亚当 不 转身
Adam, no, turn away!
这个会就此改变你
It'll change you forever!
不 我在看什么
Oh, no, no, no! What am I looking at?!
转身
Turn away!
我想 但我转不了
I want to, but I can't.
就像《法柜奇兵》里的约柜一样
It's like the Ark from "Raiders"!
你发誓不会对我指指点点
You promised you wouldn't judge me,
但我现在觉得有很多指指点点
but I'm feeling a lot of judging right now.
别把自己说的跟受害者一样
Don't make yourself the victim in this.
这小子才是受害者
That boy is the victim.
我只是走进这间房♥而已
All I did was walk into the room.
我知道你很生妈妈的气
Okay, I know you're super pissed at Mom.
我有好消息
Well, I got good news.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表