剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
如果你是八十年代长大的女孩
If you were a girl growing up in the '80s,
那么睡衣派对就是经典的冒险之夜
the pajama party was a night of epic adventure.
听好了
Okay, listen up.
接下来这个决定非常重要
This next decision is, like, super important.
我们是看《保姆大冒险》
Okay. Do we watch "Adventures in babysitting,"
《红粉佳人》还是《贝弗利山超级娘子军》
"Pretty in pink," or "Troop beverly hills"?
《贝弗利山超级娘子军》
"Troop beverly hills"!
我就希望你们这样说
I was hoping you'd say that!
谢莉·朗有购物的黑带
Shelley Long has a black belt in shopping!
我觉得太搞笑了
It's very funny to me.
我的天 太好玩了
Oh, my god. This is so fun.
我好爱你们
I love you all so much!
来吧
*come on down*
饼干时间到
*it's cookie time*
饼干时间到
*it's cookie time*
《贝弗利山超级娘子军》是天下无敌的
"Troop beverly hills" was the ultimate
女生邪典电影
girl cult movie.
拥有了一切必备因素
It had it all --
歌♥曲 购物 谢莉·朗
songs, shopping, and Shelley Long.
饼干时间到
* It's cookie time *
饼干时间到
* It's cookie time *
我妈也很喜欢
My mom loved it, too,
因为当时姑娘们还小
because the girls were still young enough
允许她加入进来
to let her join the troop.
尽管爱丽卡和她的蜜闺团
And even though Erica and her gal pals
越长大越酷
got older and cooler,
但她们从未抛开这一最爱的传统
they never left their favorite tradition behind.
刚听说马克·麦戈纳格尔周六晚开派对
Just heard Mark Mcgonagle's throwing a rager Saturday night.
他让女生们先倒立喝啤酒
He lets the girls do keg stands first.
他真是绅士
He's such a gentleman.
或者我们开年度睡衣派对 做棉花糖夹心饼
Or we do our annual pajama party, make s'mores,
背《贝弗利山超级娘子军》的每句台词
and recite every word of "Troop beverly hills."
好没劲
Ugh, so lame.
你知道你超想的
You know you're dying to do it.
是的
I am.
我的天 一定超好玩
Oh, my god, this is gonna be so fun!
我的天 一定超好玩
Oh, my god, this is gonna be so fun!
不 脱下妈妈睡衣
No! Take off the mom pajamas
别再这样做
and stop doing what you're doing.
拜托让我做你们的谢莉·朗
Please let me be your Shelley Long!
我们管这个叫"贝弗莉娘子军" 和以前一样
We'll call it "Troop beverly, " just like in the old days.
那时我们太小
That's when we were too young
不知道你有多烦人
to know how unbearably annoying you were.
我不介意 但拜托
No offense taken. But come on.
你的睡衣派对是唯一让我想起
Your pajama parties are the only reminder I have
你还是快乐小女孩时的样子
of when you were happy, tiny girls
而不是什么倒霉的青春期妖怪
and not godforsaken teenage monsters.
看着我 妈
Look at me, mom!
再也没有"贝弗莉娘子军"了
There is no Troop beverly anymore.
没得商量
End of story.
伙计 听到了吗
Dude, did you hear that?
你姐姐会让她的美女朋友过来
Your sister's having her hot friends over
开内衣派对
for a lingerie party.
我相信我听到的是睡衣派对
Pretty sure I heard "pajama."
但她们会玩枕头大战
Bet they're gonna have pillow fights,
挠痒痒大战 还有其他我们无法想象的大战
tickle fights, and other fights we can't even imagine!
别激动 金戴夫 那是我的姐姐
Easy, Dave Kim. That's my sister.
她们开派对时 你可以把摄像机藏起来拍
We can hide your video camera when they're having their party.
-太棒了 -我的天
- Yes! - Oh, my god!
再说一遍 那是我姐姐
Again, that's my sister.
伙计 这是我们唯一的机会 可以一窥究竟
Dude, this is our one chance to peek behind the curta
获得对年轻女性的深刻了解
and gain insight into young womanhood.
一方面
Well, on one hand,
这是无法原谅的侵犯隐私
it's an unforgivable invasion of privacy.
另一方面 女生是复杂的谜团
O-on the other hand, girls are a perplexing mystery,
出于教育目的拍摄她们
and filming them for education purposes
可以提供有帮助的了解
could provide some helpful insight.
就这么干
Let's do it!
太棒了
Yes!
老天
Aw, man!
我们将是全校最酷的人
We're gonna be the coolest guys in school!
我们不是
We were not.
那是一九八几年的11月11日
It was November 11th, 1980-something,
巴瑞和老爷子刚发现
and Barry and pops just discovered
柳林商场刚开了家店
Willow Grove Mall had a new store.
老天 小狗
Holy crap, puppies!
毛茸茸的好可爱
They're so fluffy and adorable!
它们像是狗里的小猫咪
They're like the kittens of dogs!
看 那只站着时睡着了
Look! That one's falling asleep while standing up.
我试过
I've done that.
别急
Oh, not so fast.
我不想像你父亲一样说这话
Look, I don't want to sound like your father,
但你不能进去
but you can't go in there.
你对狗严重过敏
You're deathly allergic to dogs.
为什么呀
Why?!
我知道 挺难受的
I know, it's rough.
但我在外面陪着你
But I'll be at your side in solidarity.
那个小毛球刚刚打喷嚏了
That fuzzy one just sneezed.
我们十分钟后见
I'll see you in 10.
我哥对狗严重过敏
My brother's violent dog allergy
总是严重挫败的来源
had always been a source of great frustration.
但那天 这些可爱令人想抱抱的小狗的诱惑
But that day, the lure of cute, cuddly puppies
令巴瑞无法抗拒
was too much for Barry.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
这个单薄的网眼围栏会保护我的
This thin mesh barrier will protect me.
但巴瑞盯着这些小可爱时
But as Barry stared down into that pit of adorableness,
他失去了平衡 摔进了毛茸茸的危险里
he lost his balance and tumbled into furry danger.
老天 不 小狗不行
Oh, god, no! Not puppies!
别呼吸 巴瑞
Hold your breath, Barry!
我会死的
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna die!
它们这么可爱 但却是致命的
They're so cute, but deadly!
它们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me!
孩子 你看起来完全没事
Uh...kiddo, y-you seem totally fine.
你是对的 我没事
You're right. I am!
过来吧 你 我是小狗之王
Get on in here, you! I'm the puppy king!
爸 你不会相信的
Dad! You won't believe it.
我活着 我真的活着
I'm alive! I'm actually alive!
问你妈妈
Ask your mother.
我整个下午在宠物店
I spent the entire afternoon
却没有死
in a puppy pit cheating death.
你总说我们不能养狗是因为我
You always said the reason we can't get a dog is 'cause of me.
忘了宠物店的事
Forget what happened in the puppy pit.
那是侥幸
That was a fluke.
-你对狗严重过敏 -错了
- You are crazy allergic to dogs. - Wrong!
我异常坚强的免疫系统
My insanely strong immune system
发展地非常强大
has grown so powerful
我对地球上的任何东西都不过敏了
that I'm no longer allergic to anything on earth.
不 停下 别这样想
No. Stop. Don't think that.
这是真的
It's the truth!
我现在就出去在毒栎里打滚
I'll go outside right now and roll in poison oak.
你会看到
You'll see.
我瞎编的好吗
I made it up, okay?
-你对狗不过敏 -什么
- You're not allergic to dogs. - What?!
我之所以这样说 是因为你小时候
The only reason I said that is because when you were a kid,
每天都要求养狗
you asked for one every damn day!
你知道吗 你没有让我拥有
Do you realize you've denied me
我一直渴望的伙伴
the sidekick I've always longed for?
我不内疚
I'm okay with that.
你知道有多少次
Do you know how many times
我要自己一个人玩飞盘吗
I had to play frisbee by myself?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表