剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Everyone, just calm down.
亚当 不如你去
Adam, uh, why don't you
播放你的《摇篮里的猫》录影带
just play your "Cat's in the cradle" Video?
该死的 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, hey! Son of a bitch. I love that song.
-里面的意思不错 -是吗
- That's got that nice message in it. - That right?
对 讲一个黏人的小屁孩
Yeah, there's this needy brat
缠着他爸好多年
who's been pestering his dad for years.
他爸只想一个人清静下
His dad just wants to be left alone.
多年以后 他们通电♥话♥
All right, so, now, years later, they're on the phone,
但他儿子说什么终于有了自己的生活的鬼话
but his son now -- oh, he's finally into his own crap.
于是他爸挂掉电♥话♥
So his father hangs up the phone
因为他现在拥有了他一直想要的
because now he's got what he's always wanted --
一个人清静
To be left the hell alone.
这是一首复仇歌♥
It's a revenge song!
最后儿子赢了
The son wins in the end!
没人赢
No one wins!
讲的是不想让时间就这么溜走了
It's about the struggle to not let time slip away.
没人这样想
No one thinks that!
亚当 发挥你的绝地武士控心术
Adam. Do your jedi mind trick.
放录影带 让大家听你的
Play the video and make people listen to you.
所以你一直播这首歌♥吗
That's why you've been playing that damn song all the time?!
死定了
Oh, balls.
你在操控我的大脑吗
You were screwing with my mind?!
妈才是哄骗你邀请爷爷的人
Mom was the one that tricked you into inviting pop-pop
这样她可以强迫他吃火鸡
so she could force-feed him turkey.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
什么 我听不到
What?! I can't hear!
我在外面 说话大声点
I'm outside here! Speak louder!
谁准备好来听一段惊心动魄的
Who's ready for a high-octane,
催泪的感恩节祝酒辞
tear-jerkin' thanksgiving toast?
老天 现在真不是时候
Oh, boy. This is real bad timing.
小心了 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Watch out, Russia.
这里是美国棒球队
It's the American baseball team,
他们会为家人击出全垒打
and they're hitting home runs for family.
我的装饰葫芦
Oh! My decorative gourds!
伙计 你抄袭我的祝酒辞
Dude! You're stealing my whole speech!
不一样
No, it's different!
你打的篮球 我打的是棒球
You did basketball. I'm doing baseball.
什么
What?!
没关系 我赢了
Doesn't matter. I win.
我忘了是什么事 但我战胜了你
I forgot what it was for, but I beat you.
你甚至不知道这是为了什么吗
You don't even know what this is about?!
我真是讨厌死你了
I dislike you so much!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
所有人住手
Everybody stop it!
住手 这是感恩节
Stop it! It's thanks--giving!
我不管这是什么
I don't care what it is!
我要这些疯子离开我的家
I want these crazy people out of my house!
不 我快成功了
No! I'm so close!
本 试下番薯
Ben, try my yams.
我受过教训 不
I learned my lesson. No.
不吃番薯 我拿走活动桌板了
No yams! I'm taking out the leaf!
不 不要拿走
No! Not the leaf!
出什么事了
What's happening?!
我感觉完全被无视了
I feel so left out!
我的背
My back.
当时陷入了感恩节僵局
It was a thanksgiving stalemate.
爸要所有人出去
Dad wanted everyone out,
马文拒绝进来
and Marvin was refusing to come in.
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
感恩节结束了 回家去
Thanksgiving's over. Go home.
不 还可以挽救
No. We can still save this thing.
巴瑞 帮我把桌子布置在你♥爸♥爸旁边
Barry, help me set the table around your father.
我动不了
I can't move!
我拖着碎盆骨挨家挨户推销80磅的吸尘器
I sold 80-pound vacuums door to door with a shattered pelvis.
忍♥着点
Suck it up!
马文 进来
Marvin, get inside.
默里拉伤了背 我们需要你神奇的手
Murray threw his back out, and we need your magic hands.
我知道你怎么想的
Yes, I can see how you might think,
因为我一直宣称我是脊椎按♥摩♥师
based on my consistent claim that I'm a chiropractor,
在这种情况下我应该可以提供帮助
how I might be of some service in this particular situation.
你不能帮忙吗
You can't help?
你是哪门子男护士
What kind of a male nurse are you?
我是脊椎按♥摩♥师 该死的
I am a chiropractor, damn it.
至少学校被州里认可后我就是了
At least, I will be once the school is recognized by the state.
别想让那家伙碰我
There's no way that man's touching me!
够了 我有话要说
Okay, that's enough. I have something to say.
再说一次 现在时机不对
Again, it's very bad timing.
也许我们是垃圾家庭
Look, maybe we're a garbage family,
也许我们并不一直合得来
and maybe we don't always get along.
但知道吗 也许这样没事
But, you know, maybe that's okay.
也许这是好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
巴瑞是有史以来最大的白♥痴♥
I mean, Barry's one of the biggest idiots of all time,
但他却给出了这家里没见过的最棒的祝酒辞
but he gave the best toast this family's ever seen.
太棒了
Yes!
忽略前一句
Ignoring the first part.
如果这个彻底的笨蛋都能做好
And if this utter dope can pull that off,
那我确信我的笨蛋叔叔
well, then I'm sure my dopey uncle
在按背学校里学到够多了
has learned enough at back school
可以治好我爸
that he can fix my dad.
不 别被她的话煽动
No! Do not get inspired by her speech!
事实是现在是感恩节
'Cause the fact is it's thanksgiving!
如果今天这样的日子 家人都不能
And if a family can't believe in each other
互相信任
on a day like today...
那我们什么时候还能相信
Well, then, when can we?
没错挺侮辱人的 但内心挺感动的
Sure, it was insulting, but also deeply moving.
那一晚 爱丽卡证明了
That night, Erica proved
她是祝酒界的佼佼者
that she could toast with the best of them.
什么情况
What is happening?
你对我的信任是我所需要的全部训练
Your faith in me is all the training I need.
不
No!
你可以的 马文
You can do it, Marvy.
不
No!
全看你的了 马文叔叔
It's all you, uncle Marv.
不
No!
试一下 马文
Give it a shot, Marv!
我有点醉了
I'm a little drunk.
我来了
I'm going in!
别来
Don't go in!
你做什么
What are you doing?!
快
Flash!
感觉如何
How you feel?
我感觉好些了
I actually feel better.
看 他站得更直了
Look -- he's standing straighter!
我告诉你了我是神
I told you I'm a god!
马文拯救了感恩节
Marvin saved thanksgiving!
马文 马文
Marvin. Marvin!
尽管马文把功劳全抢走了
Even though Marvin took all the credit,
我妈依然等到了她一直梦想的时刻
my mom still got the moment she always dreamed of.
见鬼 马文 番薯全被你吃了
Damn it, Marvin! You're -- you're hogging the yams!
瞧我爸多喜欢你做的菜
Look at my old man loving your food.
看来你终于如愿了
Guess you finally got what you wanted.
养了个白♥痴♥
Raised a moron.
对 棒极了
Yeah. It's great.
看他们全在
But look at them all there.
家庭什么的
Family and stuff.
对 家庭什么的
Yeah. Family and stuff.
这次成为了咱家有史以来最棒的一次感恩节
It turned out to be our best thanksgiving ever.
尽管巴瑞和爱丽卡争夺最佳祝酒辞
And even though Barry and Erica battled over the best speech,
但最后 荣誉归了老爷子
in the end, pops reclaimed the crown.
我想简短地说两句
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表