剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
-典型的达基风格 兄弟 -对
- It's classic Duckie, bro. - Yeah.
你们说得对 我得把磁带拿回来
Aw, you're right! I got to get that tape back.
你怎么这么厉害
How are you so good at this?
爵士健美操 锻炼上身力量
Jazzercise - builds upper-body strength.
住手 你们不能挖
Stop! You can't dig that up!
你住口 还有一分钟下课铃就响了
You stop! We have one minute till the bell rings,
到时所有人都会看到我们
and then everyone will see us.
那里 我看到了闪亮的金属
Ooh! There! I see shiny metal.
-只差一铲子了 -等等
- We're one scoop away. - Wait, wait, wait!
我来帮忙 这样我能先打开
I'll help so I can open it first!
别担心
D-D-D-Don't worry!
我用身体堵住
I'll -- I'll plug it with my body!
爱丽卡 救我
Erica, save me!
杰夫
Geoff!
我的肚子要淹死了
My tummy's drowning!
我的天
Oh, my God!
贝弗莉·金伯格
Beverly Goldberg!
我的办公室 马上
My office...now!
我能问下是什么事吗
May I ask what this is regarding?
我妈和我姐
As my mom and sister
水淹学校前院时
were flooding the front of the school,
巴瑞则淹没在我那经典抱摔的难堪中
Barry was drowning in embarrassment from my epic body slam.
伙计 你的背怎么样
Hey, man, how's your back?
有些痛 但在好转
A little sore, but I'm on the mend.
多谢关心
Thanks for asking.
我不是关心 我是嘲笑你
That wasn't concern. That was ridicule.
你像乌龟一样被翻了个屁♥股♥着地
You got flipped on your ass like a turtle.
JTP 我现在就需要你们的建议
JTP, I need your counsel immediately.
我们放学后再说行吗
Um...is it cool if we talk after school...
或是放暑假后
or later this summer?
事实是
Yeah, the thing is,
你被一个初中生抱摔了
you got body-slammed by a middle schooler,
这让你现在的地位低于高一生
which makes you lower than a freshman now,
所以我们必须和你保持距离
so we have to keep our distance.
你懂的
You get it.
你们不能不理我 我是你们的领导 JTP
You guys can't blow me off. I'm your leader. JTP!
搞什么
What the hell?
你们应该自动重复JTP
You're supposed to automatically repeat "JTP."
整个学校都和我作对了吗
Has the entire school turned on me?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
老天 你要和我分手
Oh, God, you're breaking up with me.
当然不是 现在不是
No, of course not. Yet.
-我们要补救 -好 简单
- We just need to undo what happened. - Right. Easy.
把亚当引到公共场合
So, just lure Adam into a public space
来招又快又狠的 让所有人看到
and dispense a swift beatdown for all to see.
没问题 问一下
Done. Quick question.
还有没有别的办法
Is there anything else I can do
-不需要我靠近他的 -为什么
- that doesn't require me going near him? - Why?
我有点 怎么说呢
I'm, like -- how would you put it?
非常怕他
very afraid of him.
亚当 你的呆子小弟
Adam, your nerdy brother,
有人弄破气球 就飞身趴下找掩护的亚当
who dives for cover when someone pops a balloon?
对
Correct.
好难
This is a lot.
巴瑞面对他冰冷黑暗的未来时
As Barry was facing his cold, dark future,
我姐则感受到了怒火
my sister was feeling the heat.
恭喜了 你们的愚蠢行为
Congrats. Your little stunt
破坏了通向更衣室的水管
broke the water line leading to the locker room.
你们不仅毁了新生恐惧周
You ruined both Freshman Fear Week
还毁了由伟大的威廉·佩恩
and a timeless tradition
发起的永不过时的优良传统
started by the great William Penn himself,
他在1689年创办这所学校后
who, after he founded this institution in 1689,
就立马把一个高一生扔进了淋浴间
immediately threw a freshman into the showers!
对 还有其他人
Oh, yeah, and, uh, there are some people
对于自己的得意之作被毁很生气
who are also very upset about their pet project.
对 我很生气
Yes, I am upset.
时间胶囊里的所有东西全毁了
Everything in the time capsule was completely ruined.
太好了
Yes!
除了这一样
Oh, everything except this one thing.
不
No!
应该扔掉 这样才公平
We should throw that away just to be fair.
我想这是给你的
Oh, I think this is for you.
给未来的老婆 爱丽卡·施瓦兹
"For future wife Erica Schwartz.
爱你的未来老公
Love, your future hubby"?
不是吧 伙计
Really, dude?
好尴尬
Awkward.
杰夫 说过无数遍了 我不喜欢你
Geoff, for the millionth time, I don't like you that way --
现在没有 未来也不会 永远不会
not now, not in the future, not ever.
所以我真的是达基
So I really am the Duckie.
《红粉佳人》中的呆子吗
The dork from "Pretty in Pink"?
这个例子太棒了 你就是他
Yes, that's a great example. That's exactly who you are.
我觉得达基很可爱
I think Duckie's cute.
谢谢
Thanks.
我已经不关心这次谈话了
Okay, this conversation's gotten away from me.
就此结束吧
Let's just wrap it up.
你们两个今天停课
Both of you are suspended for the day.
已经打电♥话♥通知家长了
Called your parents.
他们来接你们
They're on their way to pick you up.
收到 我们走 宝贝
Message received. Come on, schmoo.
慢着 我通知你丈夫了
Buh-buh-buh-bip! I called your husband.
今天我罚你不能做家长
I'm suspending you from parenting for the day.
想得美 默里根本不在乎 除非要赔钱
Nice try, but Murray won't care unless money's involved.
给你账单
Here's the bill.
开什么玩笑 一根破管子值6百块
Are you kidding me?! 600 bucks for a broken pipe?!
好消息是 我拯救了毯子
Well...the headline here is, I saved Blankie.
当然没有亚当的味道了 但我会把味道充进去
Sure, it's lost its Adam smell, but I'll just recharge it.
你没办法给毯子充味道
You can't recharge a blanket.
我当然可以
Ho-ho! You bet I can!
我把毯子塞进他的枕头套里
I'll just sneak it into his pillowcase
或是混进他的脏衣篮里 像炖肉一样
or mix it in his hamper like a stew.
别这样做 别弄什么脏衣篮炖肉
Don't do that. Don't make a hamper stew.
我只是 我需要这条毯子
I just -- I need the blanket.
他们长大后 我就只剩这个了
Once they grow up, it's all I'll have.
我知道你有多难受
Look, I know how hard this is for you.
我懂
I do.
他们不仅是我的全世界 默里
They're more than my world, Murray.
他们是我的人生
They're my life.
如果我不是妈妈 那我是谁
If I'm not Mama, what am I?
这得由你自己决定
Well, that's up to you.
我妈必须想清楚她在这世上的位置时
While my mom had to figure out her place in the world,
我则爱上了作为酷孩子的新生活
I was loving my new life as a cool kid.
妙妙熊
* Gummi Bears *
这里那里跳来跳去
* Bouncing here and there and everywhere *
冒险生活无以伦比
* High adventure that's beyond compare *
他们就是妙妙熊
* They are the Gummi Bears
看他坐在那里 老爷子
Look at him sitting there, Pops,
像个街头小阿飞一样
acting like a badass street punk.
-亚当 -对
- Adam? - Correct.
看着动画片吃着明胶糖吗
With the cartoons and the gelatin candies?
他觉得他是坏蛋吗 我让他见识下什么是坏
He thinks he's bad? Well, I'll show him who's bad.
我要是你就不会这样做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
为什么
Why not?
因为我在享受我的休闲时光
'Cause I'm enjoying my leisure time.
如果我站起来 你会后悔的
If I stand up, you're gonna regret it.
我不能这样生活
I can't live this way!
你反抗我并且取得胜利 毁了我的生活
You ruined my life by fighting back and winning!
我需要一场胜利
Hey, I needed a win!
你知道这一年对我来说多糟糕吗
Do you realize how crappy this year has been for me?
我失去了女友 青春期对我的身体毫不留情
I lost my girlfriend, puberty was not kind to my body,
做引体向上时裤子掉了
and I got pantsed on the pull-up bar,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表