剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代有很多流行乐队
The '80s had a lot of pop trends,
我姐全喜欢
and my sister was into all of them.
一切始于新街边男孩
It all began with New Kids On The Block.
丹尼唐尼乔乔恩乔丹
Danny, Donnie, Joe, Jon, Jordan.
丹尼唐尼乔乔恩乔丹
Danny, Donnie, Joe, Jon, Jordan.
大部分的追星行为只持续一周左右
Most of these trends lasted only a week or so,
有些更短
some even shorter.
姑娘们只想乐乐 我说的对吗
Girls just want to have fun, am I right?
结束了
And it's over.
事实上 风格变得太快了
In fact, the styles changed so fast
在学校里想跟上潮流几乎不可能
that at school it was nearly impossible to keep up,
尤其是对杰夫·施瓦兹来说
especially for Geoff Schwartz.
好吗 爱丽卡
'Sup, Erica?
今天超粉海鸥啊 对吗
Really feeling the flock today, am I right?
海鸥乐队已经是上周的事了 杰夫
Flock of Seagulls is so last week, Geoff.
我们现在喜欢黛比·吉布森了
We're all about Debbie Gibson now.
但我用了一整罐蜂蜜才整成这样
But I used an entire jar of honey for this.
我一早上都在和蜜蜂纠缠
I've been fighting off bees all morning.
我跟你说过了 就算我们喜欢同一个乐队
I told you. I'm not gonna date you
我也不会和你约会的
just 'cause we love the same music.
对 兄弟 要我说
Yeah, bro. If anything,
你应该因为她听垃圾音乐讨厌她才对
you should hate her guts for the crap she listens to.
你说什么
Whoa, I'm sorry.
你有问题吗 强尼·阿特金斯
Do you have a problem, Johnny Atkins?
我的问题是你的音乐很差劲
My problem is your music sucks.
你错大发了 兄弟
Big mistake, bro.
-挺我 JTP -还是不要了 兄弟
- Yo, back me up, JTP. - That's a polite pass, bro.
你的发型表示
Your hair suggests you
你对你的人生很迷茫
don't know what you're doing with your life.
你躲过了一劫 小子
Well, you dodged a bullet, homeboy.
为你自己好 别烦我的女人
For your sake, back off my girl.
-不是你的女人 -我爱你 爱丽卡
- Not your girl. - I love you, Erica!
-有天你会是的 -你们要明白
- You will be! - You guys need to get a clue.
全世界只有一支有分量的乐队
There's only one band on the planet that matters.
-激流乐队 -开始了
- Rush. - Here we go.
-又来了 -激流很烂好吗
- Not again. - Rush sucks.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
他们不是你们听的录音的垃圾乐队
They're not the canned garbage that you listen to.
他们是货真价实的 他们是加拿大乐队
They're real. They're from Canada.
那里超级冷
It's super-cold,
所以他们要摇滚地超带劲才能保持温暖
so they have to rock super-hard to stay warm.
我信你可以了吧
I'll take your word for it.
你可以到我的车上
Why take my word for it
自己找答案时 为什么要信我的话呢
when you can come to my Corolla and find out for yourself?
除非你害怕了
Unless you're afraid.
在你那堆生锈的废铁里和你单独在一起
Of being alone with you in your rusted-out piece of crap?
当然
For sure.
强尼·阿特金斯尊重女性
Johnny Atkins respects women.
他也有发型不好的时候
He has bad hair days, too.
不过不多
Not many, though.
你准备好进入音乐之茧
You ready to step into the musical cocoon
然后成为一只摇滚蝴蝶吗
and emerge - a rock-'n'-roll butterfly?
快放吧 这样可以证明我是对的
Just play it - so I can be proven right.
在那一刻 我姐的思想释放了
In that moment, my sister's mind unlocked...
她被引入了前卫摇滚的世界
...as she was ushered into a world of prog rock.
今日的汤姆·索亚
Today's Tom Sawyer
意味着自豪
Mean, mean pride
那是一瞬间的吸引
It was an instant attraction
在很多方面
in more ways than one.
我根本不知道现在是什么情况
I don't even know - what's happening right now.
老天 这是个可怕的错误
Oh, my -- - This is a terrible mistake.
-你会再犯的错误 -别告诉任何人
- One you'll make again. - Don't tell anyone.
我可以保证我不会
I can promise that I won't.
但我绝对会说出去的
But I definitely will.
我有一点你要知道
There's one thing - you should know about me.
我诚实地令人讨厌
I'm painfully honest.
你是个美女 但你的妆太浓像个小丑一样
You're a fox, but you also wear too much makeup like a clown.
瞧
See?
停下来 你们两个
Knock it off, you two.
你们在校园内
You're on school grounds.
而且你占了我的车位
And you're in my parking spot.
窗户没关上 我知道你们能听见
The window's rolled down so I know you can hear me.
喂
Hello.
停下
Cut it out.
那是一九八几年的4月 我生日的早晨
It was April 1980-something, the morning of my birthday.
这意味着一件事
And that meant one thing.
我的生日小乖宝
There's my little birthday schmoops!
我唯一想要的生日礼物 就是你不叫我小乖宝了
All I want for my birthday is for you to not call me schmoops.
你真可爱
Aww, you're cute.
听着 我知道你非常喜欢好莱坞大牌导演
So, look, I know how much you like big Hollywood directors,
比如说史蒂文·卢卡斯和乔治·斯皮尔伯格
like Steven Lucas and George Spielberger,
她把名字和姓说叉了
所以我为你特别定制了这个
so I special-ordered you this.
别弄伤你的小胳膊 很重的
Don't hurt your little arms. It's heavy.
我自己的奥斯卡
My own Oscar?
读出来
Read it!
最佳儿子
"Best Son".
你是的 而且这和我为你举办的
Yes, you are! And that is gonna go great
好莱坞主题生日派对配极了
with the big Hollywood-themed birthday party I'm throwing you.
请讲话
Speech!
哪怕一次也好 我能自己安排生日派对吗
For once, can't I plan my own birthday?
什么
What?
这是什么
What is this?
最佳儿子
"Best Son"?
你给亚当一个金奖杯
You gave Adam a golden trophy?
这个鸭公嗓小兔崽子
That squeaky-voiced turd?
亲爱的 不是你想的这样
Honey, it's not what you think.
我觉得这就是我所想的
Oh, I think this is exactly what I think.
这个小金人
This tiny golden man
是对我一直知道的事实的证明
is nonliving proof of what I've always known.
你最宠爱的孩子是亚当
Adam's your favorite.
不是这样的
That is not true.
我对我所有孩子的爱是平等的
I love all my kids equally.
我没有"最佳儿子"奖杯
I don't have a "Best Son" Trophy.
你唯一送给我的
The only things you ever gotten me
是在商店里买♥♥的昂贵礼物
are expensive gifts from the store.
拿去 这个奖杯代表了
Take it. This trophy represents
我在这个家中生活上的全部错误
everything that's wrong with my life in this house.
不 我要属于我的奖杯
No. I want my own trophy
因为我样样比亚当强
'cause I'm better than Adam at everything.
他可以用花生酱和笑容安抚动物吗
Can he soothe animals with just some peanut butter and a smile?
他能两口吃掉一个苹果吗
Can he eat an entire apple in just two bites?
现在给我个苹果
Give me an apple right now.
头开的不好 再来一个
Bad start. Give me another.
别浪费我的苹果了
Don't waste my apples.
抱歉你这样想
Look, I'm sorry you feel this way,
但没什么能说服我
but there's nothing that'll convince me
我会厚此薄彼
that I play favorites.
瞧
See that?
亚当照片的尺寸是我们的两倍
Adam's photo is twice the size of ours!
这是个误会
This is a misunderstanding.
冲洗照片的人把尺寸搞错了
The photo guy made it the wrong size,
我退不掉
and I couldn't return it.
得了 我见过你退死金鱼 用过的润唇膏
Please. I've seen you return a dead goldfish, used chapstick,
还有爸在波多黎名连着穿了10天的泳裤
and a bathing suit Dad wore for 10 straight days in Puerto Rico.
衬垫坏了
That liner was destroyed.
坏了
Destroyed.
我知道真♥相♥ 他也一样
I know the truth and so does he.
看这张自以为是的脸对我耍威风
Just look at that smug little face lording it over me.
亚当 你在哪里 你死定了
Adam?! Where are you?! You're so dead!
不 我做了什么
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表