剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Thanks, Haskell.
您要来点啤酒吗?
Would you like a beer?
好啊 来一瓶吧
Uh, yeah, I'd love one.
我也要
I'd like one too, please.
自己拿去
Get your own.
顺便把那堆杂♥志♥整理好
And straighten those magazines.
霍莉 你准备好开始上第一堂烹饪课了吗?
So, Holly, you ready for your first cooking lesson?
噢 时刻准备着 我是说
Oh, am I ever. I mean, considering
因为要学做饭
that for lunch today
我就吃了点肉类零食和抗生素
I had a slim Jim and an antibiotic.
太棒了 嘿 你们还记得苏珊吗
Terrific. Hey, you guys remember Susan,
那个我在脸谱上关注的女人?
the girl from the bar that I friended on Facebook?
- 是的 - 我约她了
- Yes. - I poked her.
- 她居然还活着? - 闭嘴
- Is she still alive? - Stop.
当然
Yes.
我打算约她今晚在酒吧见
Yeah. I plan on seeing her tonight at the bar.
你主动约的?
You asked her out?
没 她在脸谱上说
No, she posted on Facebook
她今晚会去那
saying she's gonna be there,
有没人会路过--
and if anybody else wanted to drop by--
猜猜那路人是谁
So guess who "anyone else" is.
我有点紧张
I'm kind of nervous. I mean,
我无法忍♥受再次出局
I can't bear to strike out again.
那么你需要开始表现得像
Well, then you need to start acting like
你有女人想要的 因为你还真有
you got what the ladies want, 'cause you do.
好吧 你有强大的--
All right, you got a seriously--
好脾气
Sweet disposition.
是 当你遇到那个她
Yeah. And when you meet the right girl,
她会爱上你的
she's gonna be all over you.
谢谢 谢谢 哥们儿
Thank you. Thanks, guys.
我估摸着我需要来点
So I guess now I just have to come up with
时髦的搭讪调调
some snappy conversation starters.
说"看这儿亲"如何?
How 'bout "Lookee here"?
你完全不懂女人 是吧?
You don't get it, do you?
那不是女人想要的
That's not what women want.
霍莉 得了 你敢说你对斯图尔特
Holly, come on, tell me you don't look at Stuart
没有一点改观么
a tad different.
在你知道那事以后
When women know stuff like this,
你没被影响么
it affects them.
我像是会被影响的类型吗?
Do I look affected?
拜托 他还是当初那个可爱的斯图尔特
I mean, come on, it's the same loveable Stuart.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
斯图尔特要接见你
Stuart will see you now.
别让他等
Don't make him wait.
- 好 斯图尔特 我是你的了 - 好
- Okay, Stuart. I'm all yours. - Okay, great.
现在开始吧 首先从
Let's get this party started. Now, we begin
每餐的必备食物着手--
with the cornerstone of any great meal--
法式长棍面包
the baguette.
- 是 很漂亮 对吧? - 是
- Yeah, it's a beauty, isn't it? - Yeah.
你能别在我面前晃这东西么?
You want to stop waving that thing in my face?
如果有法式长棍面包和沙拉
So, if you have a baguette and a salad,
你就能做顿便饭了
you got an easy meal.
看看我们都有什么 生菜...
So let's see what we have here, lettuce...
- 哦 - 蘑菇...
- Oh. - Yeah, mushrooms...
- 嗯 - 祖传番茄
- Mm-hmm. - Heirloom tomatoes,
小红萝卜
baby carrots.
- 小红萝卜 - 还有每份沙拉的
- Baby carrots. - And the soul
灵魂-- 巨型黄瓜
of any great salad-- the mighty cucumber.
- 哦 天哪 - 是
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
知道我们要怎么处置这货吗?
So you know what we're gonna do with this bad boy?
要洗它 给
We're gonna wash it. Here you go.
洗啊 洗啊
Go ahead, go ahead.
- 我不--哦... - 洗吧
- I don't--oh... - There you go.
这没什么
Nothing wrong with this.
只是跟朋友洗个菜
Just washing a veggie with my buddy.
世上最正常的事
Most natural thing in the world.
霍莉 不必这么小心翼翼的握着它
Holly, you don't have to handle it so gingerly.
大胆点 它不会咬你
Go ahead, it's not gonna bite you.
- 快啊 来 我帮你
- Come on, here, let me help.
- 好 - 看 你只需要
- Okay. - Look, all you have to do is
拿手前后搓搓
move your hands back and forth.
这样 明白么? 这--
There you go. You see? There's a--
洗这货要有节奏
there's a rhythm to it.
干的不错
Atta girl.
干的真心不错 你下厨有天分呐
Atta girl. You're a natural.
老实说 你洗得好像挺有经验
I tell you, it's like you've done this a thousand times.
- 斯图尔特? - 嗯?
- Stuart? - Yeah?
我得走了
I gotta go.
嗨 各位
Hi, guys.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
- 哦 那... - 嗯?
- Oh, so... - Huh?
烹饪课上的如何?
How was the cooking lesson?
- 很好呀 很好呀 - 真的么?
- Fine, jeez. Fine, jeez. - Really?
斯图尔特说你特别紧张不安
Because Stuart said you got all flustered,
然后就跑掉了
and you just ran out.
我跟他说"她可能有什么原因"
And I was like, "She's probably got a reason."
很大很大的原因
A really, really big one.
好 好 你对了
Okay, okay, you were right.
我以为自己很理性
I wanted to believe I was more evolved,
没想到我和发♥情♥的野猫半斤八两
but it turns I'm no better than an alley cat in heat.
重点事我真♥相♥了
Well, the important thing is I was right.
另一个重点是--
And the other important thing is--
不 没了 我真♥相♥了
No, that's it. I was right.
你们两个能别叨叨么?
Will you two stop babbling?
斯图尔特搭上了一个主动的女人
Stuart has approached a willing female.
献殷勤的惯用招式开始了 开始了!
The courting ritual has begun. It's begun!
很好 我们今晚不看动物星球了
That's it, we are canceling animal planet.
看 他们在聊天 各位
Look, he's talking to her, you guys.
情况不错 情况甚佳
That's good. That's good.
是 但是女的看了手表
Yeah, but she just checked her watch.
情况不妙 情况欠佳
That's bad. That's bad.
别抱胳膊 你个冰美人
Uncross your arms, you ice queen.
我看不下去了
I can't watch this anymore.
要是她知道他灯芯绒裤子里
If only she knew he has a Ferrari parked
停着辆"法拉利"就好了
in those corduroys.
她马上就会知道真♥相♥了
She's going to.
哦 对不起 哦 斯图尔特!
Oh, sorry. Oh, Stuart!
我竟然没看见你
I didn't even see you there.
- 嗨 - 嗨 霍莉
- Hi. - Hey, Holly.
苏珊 这是我的好朋友霍莉
Susan, this is my good friend holly.
嗨 你好 见到你很高兴
Hi, how are you? Nice to meet you.
抱歉打扰你们了
I'm sorry to interrupt you guys.
可以给我要杯白酒么?
Hey, would you mind grabbing me a glass of white wine?
- 当然 苏珊呢? - 不用了 谢谢
- Of course. Susan? - No, thank you.
斯图尔特是个男子汉 是吧?
So Stuart's quite a guy, isn't he?
是的 他挺好的
Oh, yes, he's very nice.
哦 好 他比好还好
Oh, nice. Well, he's more than nice.
相当好
Much more.
非常好
Much more.
知道我刚说了什么吗?
See what I just did there?
"特别"好
Much more.
- 你懂不? - 事实上 没有
- You follow? - Not really, no.
苏珊 他天赋秉异
Susan... He's enormously gifted.
非常地显赫
Enormously.
你到底想和我说什么?
What are you trying to tell me?
要勒个命的 他有巨大的老二!
For God sakes, the man has a huge penis!
霍莉 你在干嘛啊?
Holly, what are you doing?
帮你说好话呢
Talking you up.
苏珊 苏珊 听我说...
Susan, Susan, look--
怎么... 到底怎么回事?
What's-- what's going on?
我真的觉得你是一个不错的人
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表