剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- Hello, Holly. - Well, is something wrong?
能在这层楼看到你 真是稀奇啊
We don't usually see you down here on this floor.
当然 这层楼是你的 整个公♥司♥都是你的
Of course, it's your floor, and your firm.
霍莉 别紧张 你干得不错
Holly, relax. You're doing a great job.
- 谢谢 - 听着 我查看了哈里森账单
- Thanks. - Listen, I was looking over
我想也许我们
the Harrison settlement and I think we might be
- 资金流动太快了 - 哦 天啊
- rolling over too quickly.- Oh, my God,
太巧了 我刚给自己留了语♥音♥信息
that's so weird. Because I just left myself
就是关于这个问题
a voice mail with that exact same question. And I'm gonna say
- 而我正想和您说 - 扯远了
- to you what I said to me.- Rambling.
好吧 我看下这些资料
Right. I'll look over those files and I'll get back
然后立即反馈给您
to you lickety-split.
我发誓我以前从未用过这样的字眼
I swear I've never used that term before in my life.
待会儿见
Later, gator.
伊登
Eden,
我有礼物要给你
I have a present for you.
还有?
Another one?
真不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
你的笑靥说明了一切
The smile on your face says it all.
你去哪儿了? 斯图尔特快要
Where have you been? Stuart's gonna be home
- 回来了! - 我喜欢这狗
- any minute! - I love this dog.
多亏了肖邦 我刚和一美女在中♥央♥公园的船屋
Thanks to Chopin, I just hooked up with a woman
缠绵了一时
in the central park boathouse.
谁是我们家招人爱的小搭档?
Who's a good little wing-dog?
没错 就是你 宝贝!
Yeah, you, baby!
该死!
Damn!
我就该去遛狗
Why didn't I walk him?
这样好事就发生在我身上了
That could have happened to me.
我自欺欺人一下
Let me lie to myself.
不行么
It's all I got.
哦 天啊 那真是太爽了
Oh, man, it was so hot.
没留电♥话♥
No phone numbers,
你情我愿
no expectations.
十全十美
It was perfect in every way.
除了
Except one.
你把别人的狗带回了家
You brought home the wrong dog.
你胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
肖邦的两只耳朵都是棕色的
Chopin has two brown ears.
但这狗只有一只是
This dog's only got one.
完了
Oh, no.
我一定是把肖邦
I must have gotten Chopin
和她的狗弗兰克搞混了
mixed up with her dog Frank.
快 打电♥话♥给她
Quick, call her.
我说过了 没有号♥码
Like I said, no numbers.
那就谷歌♥她的名字!
Then Google her!
她名字我早忘了!
I can't remember her name!
哦 不! 名字 名字
Oh, no! What's--what's--
弗兰克主人的名字?
what's Frank's owner's name?
等等 你记得狗的名字
Wait a minute. You remember the name of the dog,
却不记得刚和你滚床单的女人的名字?
but not the woman you just had sex with?
我只记得狗的名字
I only remember the name of the dog
是因为以前四年级坐在我后面的
'cause it's the same name of the kid who sat behind me
那家伙也叫这个名字
in the fourth grade.
所以你记得那个四年级时
So you remember the name
坐在你后面的人的名字
of the kid who sat behind you
却不记得那女--
in the fourth grade,but not the wom--
- 我刚滚完床单 还云里雾里的呢
- I just had sex! My head's a little foggy, haskell!
我向斯图尔特
I gave Stuart
"打过包票"!
the lutz "consider it done"!
但现在 唯一能打包票的却是
And right now, the only thing that's been done
你不记得那个女人的名字了!
is some woman whose name you can't rember!
我把斯图尔特的狗弄丢了
I lost Stuart's dog.
我们必须像个男人
We're just gonna have to man up
对自己的所作所为负责
and do the right thing.
拿记号♥笔来! 给这小杂种的耳朵上上色
Grab that marker! We're coloring this mutt's ear.
- 你好 嘿 乖乖 - 嗨 过来 小狗狗
- Hello, hey, hello. - Hi, come here, little boy.
哈罗 乖乖
Hello, hello.
你们一定不会相信这事
You guys are not gonna believe this.
我老板和伊登...
My boss and Eden are--
你们在对狗狗做什么?
What are you doing to the dog?
给他打扮打扮
Uh, getting him ready for Stuart.
是的 我们正在美化它
Yeah, we're detailing him.
好吧 我们先假装让你们俩告诉我
Okay, let's just pretend that you told me
这里究竟发生了什么事情
what's really going on, and then I called you guys
然后我会骂你们白♥痴♥
idiots, and then we came back
然后我们再回到我的问题上
to my problem.
伊登和我的老板有一腿
Eden is having an affair with my boss.
- 我那已婚的老板 - 见鬼
- My married boss. - Bummer.
这货毛发间有颜色
Color inside the lines.
她到底在干嘛?
What has she gotten herself into?
我的意思是说 她做得有些过火了
I mean, she's in way over her head,
我应该做些什么呢?
and what should I do?
要跟伊登谈谈吗? 还是跟霍伯纳谈谈呢?
Do I talk to Eden? Do I talk to hubner?
- 嗯 就这么办 - 主意不错
- Yeah, do that. - That sounds good.
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on.
我就像她大姐 我当然得
I'm like her big sister. Of course, I've got
- 跟她谈谈 - 没错
- to talk to her. - Yeah.
- 嗯 就这么办 - 我怎么帮助她
- Yeah, do that. - How can I help her
如果她不肯敞开心扉?那我都得想方设法
if she won't open up? Somehow I've got to find a way
让她坦诚相待 哦 多谢了 同志们
to get it out of her. Oh, thanks, you guys.
- 你们真是一无是处 - 不用谢
- You've been completely useless. - You're welcome.
随时欢迎再来
Yeah, anytime.
好吧 完成了
Okay, we're done.
现在得吹干一下
Now it's just got to dry.
来吧 这不公平 你在船屋和女人做♥爱♥
There you go. Wow, this isn't fair. You had sex in a boathouse
- 我却在这里吹狗的耳朵 - 好吧
- and I'm blowing in a dog's ear. - Yeah, well,
我们各有所长
we all have our gifts.
这简直是在浪费时间!
This is just buying us time!
你该去公园找回肖邦
You got to go back to the park and find Chopin.
- 我这就去 - 我的宝贝在这儿呢
- I'm on it. - There's my boy.
- 肖邦 我回来了 - 肖邦老爸回家了
- hopin, daddy's home. - Yeah, Chopin, daddy's home.
来让老爸抱抱
Come to daddy.
老爸回家了
Daddy's home.
快扑向老爸
Go to daddy.
它来了
Here he comes.
- 太感人了 - 我就不明白了
- It's so moving. - I don't get it.
它一般都会扑向我的
He usually jumps all over me.
肖邦 是我呀 让他们看看你多么爱我
Chopin, it's papa. Show how much you love your papa.
有些东西无法用言语表达
Some things can't be said with words.
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
你整天都闷闷不乐的 想出去逛逛吗?
You've been so down all day. You want to go out?
来吧 我们出去走走
Come on, let's go out.
好吧 我们还是待家里吧 我有办法了
Okay, we'll stay in. I know what we'll do.
我们可以玩饼干游戏
We can play the cookie game. Chopie loves
肖邦喜欢玩饼干游戏 对吧?
to play the cookie game, right?
现在 把饼干 从爸爸的嘴里抢走
Now, take it from daddy's mouth.
看看你们俩 真是形影不离
Look at you two. It's like you were never apart.
坑爹呢?
Who am I kidding?
- 它已经不是从前的它了 - 是菲尔
- This is a different dog. - It was Phil.
- 都是菲尔的错 - 不 这不是菲尔的错
- It was all Phil's fault. - No, it's not Phil's fault,
都是我的错 因为离婚
it's mine. It's because of the divorce
它感觉到
he feels
我好像遗弃了它
like I've abandoned him.
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, buddy.
离婚不是我的主意 你得相信我
The divorce wasn't my idea. You got to believe me. And even though
即使我不能每天陪伴你
I'm not there every day,
- 我一直都爱着你 - 接受他吧 狗狗
- I never stopped loving you. - Let him in, dog.
接受他吧!
Let him in!
嗨 菲尔! 你找到那瓶失踪的
Hey, Phil! Did you find the shampoo
"香波"没?
you were looking for?
没有
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表