剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
You're working me. I don't like that.
好吧 因为你说开门见山于是我就没拐弯抹角
Well, I only did that because you said get to it.
你这是要跟我吵么?
So now you're arguing with me?
不 不 不
No, no. No.
汤姆 我绝不会和你吵的
Tommy, I'd never do that, man.
我们看来有些偏题了
Look, I feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot.
我不是让你生气的意思
The last thing I want to do is make you angry.
汤姆
Tommy.
哦 天呐 不
Oh, God, no.
那么...
So...
这是菲尔...
So, Phil...
这是汤姆 啊哈?
This is Tommy, huh?
汤姆 那个强壮的同志?
Tommy, the tough guy?
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y.
你认识他?
You know this guy?
哦 是的 我们是最好的朋友
Oh, yeah, we're--we're besties, biatch.
这是斯图尔特 我在做看护
This--this is Stuart.I'm taking care of him.
他不知道自己在干什么
He doesn't know what he's doing.
哦 哦 你的头发毛茸茸的
Oh, oh. Your head is fuzzy.
不错 真不错
It's good. This is nice.
毛茸茸的就像个兔子
He's fuzzy like a bunny, like a bunny rabbit.
哦 哦 哦 斯图尔特 不
Oh, oh, oh, Stuart. No.
真抱歉 伙计
I am so sorry, man.
你没必要跟我道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
我表弟也和斯图尔特一样特殊
I have a cousin with special needs just like Stuart here.
你以为...
You--you think--
没错 没错 就像斯图尔特这样
Right, right, just like Stuart here.
我是个牙医
I'm a dentist.
当然 当然 兄弟
Sure, you are, buddy.
上周 他还以为自己是航♥天♥员呢
Last week, he thought he was an astronaut.
你和斯图尔特怎么在一起的?
So what brought Stuart into your life?
命运 他需要一个住的地方
Fate. Yeah, he needed a place to stay.
我收留了他
I took him in.
我给他居所 他给我家
I gave him a house. He gave me a home.
我很敬佩你的做法 兄弟
You know, I respect that, man.
事实上 我正准备建立一项基金
In fact, I've been wanting to set up a foundation,
为像斯图尔特和我表弟这样的人
maybe start a summer camp for people
组织一个夏令营
like my cousin and Stuart.
听着 兄弟
Look here. Look here, man.
和我签约 我们可以深入探讨做更多
You sign with me, we'll do that and more.
赞助商都在等着我们呐
A lot of slick agents out there.
看你如此有爱心 就签约吧
But you got heart. Let's do this.
太好了 汤姆
You got it, Tommy.
很高兴见到你 斯图尔特
Nice to meet you, Stuart.
你也是 汤姆
You too, Tommy.
你继续追逐天上的星星吧 小家伙
You keep reaching for the stars, little buddy.
斯图尔特 你药嗑多了
Stuart, you drugged up son of a bitch,
你助我了一臂之力
you did it.
哦 看
Oh, look at that.
24小时到了
Your 24 hours are up.
- 哦 - 你可以睡觉了
- Oh. - You can sleep now.
太好了 安安
Okay, night-night.
晚安 晚安 兄弟
Night, night, buddy.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表