剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Holly Franklin办公室 请稍等
Holly Franklin's office. Please hold.
Holly Franklin办公室 请稍等
Holly Franklin's office. Please hold.
Holly Franklin办公室
Holly Franklin's office.
没 Eden不在
No, Eden's not here.
我穿的什么衣服
What am I wearing?
变♥态♥
Freak.
嗨
Hi, hi.
哦 看看我的位子
Oh, Look at you at my desk.
替我接电♥话♥ 然后给我来杯拿铁
Hold my calls and get me a latte!
猜猜你去吃这顿长达三个小时的午餐期间 发生了什么有趣的事情
You know what's funny after you take a three-hour lunch?
什么都没
Nothing.
Holly都是我的错
Holly, it's all my fault.
我只是太感激Eden替我跟Jonathan
I'm just so grateful to Eden for carrying this baby
怀这个孩子
for me and Jonathan,
我实在是忍♥不住想给她买♥♥礼物宠她
I can't help spoiling her with gifts.
哦 我一直跟她说 不要再送我礼物 了
Oh, I kept telling her, please, no more presents.
我真的要回去工作了
I really need to get back to work.
Joan 你想带她出去多久就多久
Joan, you keep her out as long as you want.
而且不要觉得我是因为
And don't think I'm just saying that
你是我老板娘 才这么说的
because you're the boss's wife.
我是说 这是真的
I mean, it's true.
但是别这么想
But don't think it.
不好笑
Nothin'?
Holly 我真的非常抱歉
Holly, I really am sorry.
我答应过你午餐吃快点的
I promise to keep the lunches shorter.
没关系 我真是替你跟Jonathan高兴
It's nothing, I'm just so happy for you and Jonathan.
我真不敢相信我终于要当妈妈了
I can't believe I'm finally gonna be a mother.
想想我差点做不了妈妈 真是后怕
It scares me to think it almost didn't happen.
在事业上有所成就 你就以为
Get on a career path and you think you have
你的人生圆♥满♥了 但其实你没有
all the time in the world, but you don't.
我没有
I don't?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
- 这里的你 指的是我
- When I said you, I meant me.
我确定你有数以亿计的卵子
I'm sure you have a billion eggs
还有一个健康 快乐的子♥宫♥
and a happy, healthy uterus.
不要在意我的话
Don't mind me.
我中午喝了两杯
I had two drinks at lunch.
很抱歉我迟到了 但是绝对值得
Sorry I was late, but it was worth it.
看看Joan给我的这块古董表
Check out this vintage watch Joan got me.
你能听见滴答声吗
Can you hear it ticking?
滴答滴答
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick--
停
Stop it!
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
Joan说什么等太久才有孩子 吓到我了
Joan freaked me out about waiting too long to have a baby.
幸好 我比她年轻点
Luckily she's a little older than I am,
所以我还有时间
so I've got some time.
事实上 Joan比你小两岁
Actually, Joan's two years younger than you.
而且还是跟你的"官方年龄"比
And that's using your "Wink-wink" Age.
真的 我的"官方年龄"
Really? My "Wink-wink"?
哦 天
Oh, my...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去见我的妇科医生 看我的子♥宫♥开不开心
To my gyno, to see how happy my uterus is.
好样的
That's what you get!
伙计们 我有件重要事情要宣布
Guys, I have something important to tell you.
哦 不能等到这局结束吗
Well, can't it wait till the inning's over?
我要生孩子了
I'm gonna have a baby.
- 哦 天哪 - 这真是天大的事
- Oh, my God. - That's huge.
笨蛋
You idiot!
都那样了 谁还挥杆
Who swings at that?
Holly 你怀孕了么
Holly, you're pregnant?
- 没 - 跟人约会了
- No. - Dating someone?
- 不不 - 做♥爱♥了
- No, no. - Having sex?
没有
No.
你知道小孩是怎么造出来的吧
Do you know how babies work?
跟我医生见过以后 我非常了解
After meeting with my doctor, I know way too much.
原来就跟喝多的复活节兔子下蛋一样
Turns out I'm dropping eggs like a drunken easter bunny.
Holly 之前真没觉得你这么想要孩子
Holly, I didn't realize you wanted kids so bad.
是的 我一直计划着呢
Yeah. I always planned on it,
但是那个美梦在我前未婚夫跟一个女服务员搞上的时候
but that dream went belly up when my ex-fiance
彻底破灭了
went belly down on a waitress.
那是他的损失 不管这话有没有用
His loss and for what it's worth,
我想你会是非常棒的妈妈
I think you'd make a great mom.
放弃吧 没人会去击那个的
Give it up, nobody's gonna hit that.
好吧 我这就关上
Okay, I'll turn it off.
那么 Holly 听起来
Well, Holly, sounds like all
你现在唯一要做的就是找到真命天子
you have to do now is find Mr. Right
我可没时间找真命天子
I don't have time for Mr. Right.
我要小蝌蚪 现在就要
I need sperm and I need it now.
哇 哦
Whoa, whoa.
不是你们这些家伙的
Not you guys.
我已经给所有前男友打过电♥话♥了
I got calls out to ex-boyfriends,
但是至今 全都找借口拒绝了
but so far, all I've heard are excuses.
真搞不明白 大学时候这些家伙的小蝌蚪不是到处游么
I don't get it--in college, guys were slinging it around.
哦 听着 也行我们帮的上忙
Well, listen, maybe we can help.
我是说 女人找男人要小蝌蚪很难
I mean, it's hard for a woman to ask for a man's sperm,
- 但是男人要就容易多了
- but it's easier for a guy.
不要误会 我意思是
That came out wrong, what I meant was
我们都有朋友 我们都
we've got friends and we've got
更有机会接触到
a better chance of getting
- 他们的小蝌蚪
- the sperm out of 'em.
行 你俩谁接过去
Okay, someone else speak.
我想他想说 我们三个
I think what he's trying to say is between the three of us,
很快找到合适的人 把你肚子搞大
we could find someone and get you knocked up in no time.
- 真的
- Really?
包在我身上
Consider it done.
哥的鼻子可是对小蝌蚪很灵的
You're looking at a man who has a nose for semen.
真高兴我们能帮Holly找捐赠人
I'm glad we're finding a donor for Holly
毕竟她帮过我们那么多
after all she's done for us.
我知道 我的人马上就到了
I know--oh, my guy's gonna be here any minute.
我在牙科学校认识他的
I've known him since dental school.
他高大 迷人 帅气
He's tall, charming, handsome.
我都小鹿乱撞了
My heart is racing.
替Holly
For Holly.
哦 那是你找的型
Well, that's one way to go.
我的是创作型
I went for the creative type.
我的人已经写了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥页的科幻小说
My guy has written a 10,000 page science fiction novel
正在找合适的出版商
and he's just looking for the right publisher.
没找出版商的时候他做什么
What's he doing when he's not looking?
他是个会跳舞的三明治
He's a dancing sandwich.
好吧 呃 无意冒犯你的的牙科医生还有
Okay, well, with all due respect to your dentist
你的三明治 我找了这个人
and to your sandwich, I got the guy.
高中毕业学生代表 彻头彻尾的书呆子
High school valedictorian, full-blown nerd.
我把他从校霸手上救下来 他把我从补习班解救出来
I saved him from bullies, he saved me from summer school.
哦 Brett到啦
Oh, oh, oh-- there's Brett.
- Stuart - Brett 嘿 你好
- Stuart. - Brett, hey, hey--how are you?
伙计 见到你真是太好了
Man, it's great to see you.
最近忙什么呢
What have you been up to?
哦 不是我吹 但是 我自己
Well, not to brag, but, uh, got myself
在市中心开了个小诊所
a sweet little practice in midtown.
刚刚添了第三张牙科椅
Just added a third chair.
我真羡慕你 能保持这么小而且简单的规模
I envy you, keeping things small and simple.
我野心大些
I had to go get all ambitious.
你是"笑口常开"的老板
You own smile guys?
那有 大概 50间连锁店呢
They've got, like, 50 offices.
我们已经进军中国了
We're in China now.
什么 你在牙科学校不是一路喝过来的
What? You drank your way through dental school.
真讽刺 不是吗
Ironic, isn't it?
听着 Stuart 我想我知道你为什么打给我
Look, Stuart, I think I know why you called,
或许我能帮上忙
and maybe I can help.
你觉得搬到上海
How would you feel about relocating
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表