剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
你应该知道今年我成了一家
You do realize that I'm a partner
律师事务所的合伙人
in a law firm this year.
亲爱的 为啥事事都要争呢
Honey, why must everything be a competition?
我想说的是Jill多了不起啊
My point is it's impressive
在孩子 园艺俱乐部
how Jill juggles the kids, the garden club,
慈善工作 成功的婚姻之间 游刃有余
her charity work, and a successful marriage.
- 暗示 暗示 - 呣
- Hint, hint. - Mm.
我发现关键是分配好时间
I've found the key is time management.
Holly 我很乐意给你一些建议
Holly, I'd be happy to give you some tips.
- Jill要离婚 - 什么
- Jill's getting a divorce. - What?
Holly是个拉拉 而且还要有宝宝了
Holly's a lesbian, and she's having a baby!
天哪
Oh, my God!
你要离婚
You're getting a divorce?
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你刚刚发现我是同性恋
You just found out that I'm gay,
还要有孩子了
and I'm having a baby.
该对我说的"天哪"在哪里
Where's my "Oh, my God"?
让我们先处理大消息
Let's deal with the shocking news first.
Jill?
妈妈 我没有要离婚呢
Mom, I'm not getting a divorce.
我也不知道她哪儿听说的
I do not know where she got that idea.
什么
What?
哇 看看时间
Oh, wow, would you look at that time.
我花展要迟到了
I'm going to be late for the flower show.
回头见
Catch you later, bye.
你究竟为什么要编
Why in the world would you make up a story
那样的故事
like that about your sister?
我没有编故事 老妈
I'm not making anything up, mom.
好吧 我不是拉拉 我也没说谎
Okay, I'm not a lesbian, I'm not a liar,
我更没有孩子
and I'm not having a baby.
Holly 那个女同酒吧打来电♥话♥
Holly, the gay bar called.
你把外套忘在舞池里了
You left your jacket on the dance floor.
这里 Jill
Hi, Jill.
Holly 花展棒极了
Holly, the flower show was amazing.
我买♥♥了一些超好看的杜♥鹃♥花
I picked up some incredible azaleas
让Barry种在露台周围
for Barry to plant around the gazebo.
你演的这是哪一出啊
What's with the act?
我是说 你想骗谁啊
I mean, who are you trying to kid?
老妈到这儿之前 你是要离婚的呀
Until mom got here, you were getting a divorce.
你只是害怕告诉她吧
You're just afraid to tell her.
你也不敢告诉她你是同性恋
And you're afraid to tell her you're gay.
- 我不是同性恋 - 我也不要离婚
- I'm not gay. - And I'm not getting divorced.
不 你不明白
No, no, no, you don't understand.
- 我喜欢男人 - 我爱Barry
- I love men. - And I love Barry.
停
Stop it.
Eden和我不是一对
Eden and I are not a couple.
Eden是我助理 她只是呆在我公♥寓♥
Eden is my assistant, and she's staying at my apartment
待产
until she has her baby.
你为什么要骗我
Why would you lie to me?
因为这是你有史以来第一次
Because it was the first time you've ever looked at me
- 羡慕我 - 那不是真的
- with admiration. - That's not true.
就是这样的
Yeah, it is.
对于老妈来说
When it comes to mom,
你就是个从不犯错的公主
you are the princess who could do no wrong,
而我是…史莱克
and I was... Shrek.
你以为我这样容易吗 不能
Well, you think it's been easy for me trying to live up
辜负妈妈的期望
to mom's expectations?
你越不像样
The more of a train wreck you are,
她对我的希望就越高
the more she dumped her hopes on me.
我们这儿能来点酒吗
Can we get some alcohol over here?
Jill 你必须跟她说实话
Jill, you have to tell her the truth.
我不能
I can't.
你要去见她
You're gonna go up there,
告诉她真♥相♥
and you're gonna tell her the truth,
我会陪着你的
and I'm gonna be there for you.
- 真的吗 - 恩
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
你不怕妈
You're not afraid of mom?
拜托
Please.
我是成年人了 事务所的合伙人
I'm a grown woman, partner in a law firm.
你觉得我会怕我自己的妈
You think I'm afraid of my mommy?
怎么上酒这么慢
What's keeping the alcohol?
下午好 绅士们
good afternoon, gents.
我很想留下来聊天
I would love to stay and chat,
但是我跟我的新女朋友有约
but I have a date with my new lady friend.
等一下 昨晚那个
Wait, wait, wait. The one from last night?
她认为你是女的
She thinks you're a woman.
她是这么认为
That she does.
请原谅
So if you'll excuse me,
Hazel要去见"她"的新女朋友咯
Hazel's off to meet her new gal pal
击球练习场
at the batting cages.
咪♥咪♥ 伙计们
Ta-ta, boys.
这要还不是反毒信息 我真不知道什么是了
If that's not an anti-drug message, I don't know what is.
我来开
I got it.
嘿 Franklin太太 我不知道你来镇上了
Hey, Mrs. Franklin. I didn't know you were in town.
你好 Phii 谢谢
Hello, Phil. Thank you.
看见我的女儿们了吗
Have you seen my daughters?
- 没有 对不起 - 额
- Uh, no, I haven't. Sorry. - Ugh.
你最近怎样啊
So how have you been?
你怎样啊
How have you been?
不太好
I've been better.
我可不这么认为
I don't think you have.
真的吗
Really?
对 真的
Oh, yeah. Really.
好吧
All right.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Okay. - All right.
- 那好吧 - 好吧
- Okay, then. - Okay.
- 老妈 怎么了 - 没什么
- Mom, what's going on? - Nothing.
我可不认为那是没什么
Aw, I wouldn't call it nothing.
哥复活了 宝贝
I'm back, baby.
谢谢 Franklin小姐
Thanks, miss Franklin.
老妈
Mom?
老妈 Jill有事跟你说
Mom, Jill has something she'd like to tell you.
额
Ugh.
- 什么事 Jill -
- What is it, Jill? -
妈…
Mom...
我在花展上买♥♥了个盆栽
I bought a bonsai tree at the flower show
我要把它刻成你的样子
that I am going to sculpt into your likeness.
看在上帝份上 她要离婚了
Oh, for Christ's sake. She's getting a divorce.
不 她才没有 你为什么老是那么说
No, she's not. Why do you keep saying that?
她为什么老是那么说啊
Why does she keep saying that?
因为那是真的
Because it's true.
什么
What?
你和Barry真要离婚了
You and Barry are really getting divorced?
是的
Yes.
- 你做了什么 - 我
- What did you do? - Me?
我只知道我女儿来这儿时
All I know is my daughter came here
是一个婚姻幸福的混合双打冠军
a happily married, mixed doubles champion.
到底发生了什么
What in the hell happened?
没发生什么
Nothing happened.
她已经痛苦了好多年
She's been miserable for years.
她只是不敢告诉你
She's just been to afraid to tell you.
什…我每天都见你
Wh--I see you every day.
你怎么不告诉我你不开心呢
How could you not tell me you were so unhappy?
因为你认为我很完美
Because you think I'm perfect,
我不想让你失望
and I didn't wanna disappoint you.
对 那是我的活
Yeah, that's my job.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
所以这都是我的错咯
So this is all my fault?
当幸福消失的时候
When all's well fails,
全都怪在母亲头上
blame the mother!
你们有看到我因为我自己的问题
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表