剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
这是运动选手的习惯动作
These are very physical guys.
所以是我反应过度?
Think I overreacted?
斯图尔特 你当初报♥警♥
Stuart, you called 911
就因为你关不掉烤炉扇
when you couldn't get the oven fan off.
我的甜烙饼烤焦了所以...
It was over-venting my scones, so...
我的天 你说的对
Oh, my God, I-I think you're right.
我太丢脸了
I'm--oh, I'm so embarrassed.
我还能更无厘头吗?
Could I be any more clueless?
我想说不能 可是你总是不断给我惊喜
I'd say no, but you keep surprising me.
辅练员们 要牢记我们的目标是让准妈妈放松
Remember, coaches, our goal is to relax mommy
让她们感到平静 快乐
and get her to a calm,happy place.
第三大街的交通简直就是个噩梦
Third Avenue traffic was a nightmare!
这世界上的人真♥他♥妈♥的多
Too many damn people in the world.
对不起 准爸爸准妈妈们
Sorry, pregnant couples.
你好
Hi, there.
情绪控制课教室往前继续走三个门
Rage aholics is three doors down.
不不 我没走错教室
No, no, I'm supposed to be here.
我是辅练员 陪她来的
I'm a coach.There's my little mommy.
哈斯克你到这来干嘛?
Haskell, what the hell are you doing here?
第二次 踢人代职
Pinch hitting, yet again.
因为某人迟迟不出现
Because someone was late.
好吧 现在我来了
Well, all right, but the important thing is I'm here now.
所以下面由我接手吧
So I've got this.
不 你错过机会了
Uh, no, you had this.
现在由我负责
Now I've got this.
指导员安
Instructor Ann called
激发了我潜在的母性
my maternal instincts inspirational.
好了 辅练员们
Okay, coaches.
记住 手牵着准妈妈们 和准妈妈们一起呼吸
Remember to take mommy by the hand and breathe together.
我不认为我需要两位辅练员
I don't think I'm supposed to have two coaches.
她说的对 我是她的辅练员
She's right and I am her coach.
好了 让准妈妈们开始呼吸练习
Okay, let's get started on some breathing.
而且要记住 要点是在呼吸过程中
And remember,the most important thing,
和搭档进行眼神交流
eye contact with your partner.
看我就行了吁 吁 呼
Just look at me.Hee hee hoo.
别看他 看我吁 吁 呼
Don't look at him, look at me.Hee hee hoo.
- 吁 吁 呼 - 我凌乱了
- Hee hee hoo.- I'm getting confused.
我总不能左"吁"右"呼"呀
I can't "hee" with her and "hoo" with him.
那光跟我"呼"就行了 不用理他
So just "hoo" with me and the hell with him.
吁 吁 呼
Hee hee hoo.
不是在跟你闹着玩 哈斯克 走开!
I'm serious, Haskell, back off!
安妮老师 有恶霸在此!
Instructor Anne,we have a bully here!
我忘了我以前有没有强调过
I'm not sure I've ever had to say this before,
心理助产课上不能推搡
but there's no shoving in Lamaze.
好吧 听着 诸位 不如这样吧
Okay, look, folks,here's the deal.
因为每位准妈妈只能有一个搭档
Each mommy gets one partner,
所以想办法解决掉你们之间的破事
so knock off this crap and figure it out.
我不允许有人在这儿捣乱 降低我课程评分等级
No one screws with my yelp rating.
你听到没 哈斯克
You heard her, Haskell.
伊登 快让他走
Eden, tell him to take off.
伊登?
Eden?
抱歉 霍莉 是他带我到这儿的
Sorry, Holly,he brought me here
因为当时哪儿都找不到你
because you were nowhere to be found.
第二次了
Again.
就是说你要舍我选他?
So you're choosing him over me?
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
再见
Buh-bye.
很好
Fine.
你这宝贵的心理助产课我可不稀罕
I'll leave your precious Lamaze class.
但只是想让你们知道
But just so you know,
所有"呼""吁"的这些玩意都是骗小孩的
all this hooing and heeing stuff is a scam.
到紧要关头时
When push comes to shove,
你们就会求着用一些强硬的方式了
you're gonna be begging for the hard stuff.
你还能摔更响一点吗?
Can you do that any louder?
可以
Yeah.
要想谈一谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
- 不 - 我也是
- Nope.- Neither do I.
- 好极了 - 很好
- Good.- Fine.
你怎么能舍我选哈斯克呢?
How could you choose Haskell over me?
至少在我有困难时 他在我身边
At least he's been there for me.
最近你似乎连陪着我都不愿意
Lately it seems like you don't even wanna be around.
因为你老对我大喊大叫
Because all you do is yell at me.
我怎么做都让你不高兴
Nothing I do makes you happy.
我当然会觉得事事不如意了
Of course nothing can make me happy.
我怀孕都到了该死的第九个月了!
I'm nine friggin' months pregnant!
我是说 我变得特别暴躁 腿时不时抽筋
I mean, I'm cranky, I'm crampy,
背也痛 脚也肿
my back hurts, my feet are fat,
手也肥 浑身胖乎乎的!
my hands are fat,my fat is fat!
那你还想怎样 你都九个月的...美人了
What do you expect, you're nine months--beautiful.
听着 我知道我的确不是一个
Look, I know that I haven't exactly been
特别容易相处的人
the easiest person to live with.
亲爱的 相信我 你就是个麻烦
Oh, sweetie, you have been a total pain in the ass.
我就没见你对哈斯克喊叫过
I don't see you yelling at Haskell.
唔 那是因为和你在一起时 我能做自己
Well, that's because I can be myself with you.
你就像家人
You're like family.
等等 那么你是说在整个这段时间里
Wait, so you're saying this whole time
你一直对我咆哮 是因为你爱我?
you've been bitching at me is because you love me?
当然 你这个白♥痴♥
Yes, you moron.
和你在一起 我有种安全感
I feel safe with you.
那必须的
You should.
从现在起 无论发生什么 我都会和你在一起
And from now on, I'm gonna be there with you no matter what.
谢谢你 霍莉
Thanks, Holly.
哦 我给你准备了一份惊喜
Ooh, I have a surprise for you.
看 我给你买♥♥了一整箱琼斯牌葡萄汽水
Look, I got you an entire case of Jones grape soda.
是嘛 我已经对那不感兴趣了
Yeah, I'm off that.
现在有点想要冰激凌汽水了
Kinda craving cream soda now.
你能给我买♥♥瓶吗?
Can you get that?
好的 我这就记在购物单上
Okay, I'll put it on the list.
我现在就想要
I'm craving it now.
我为啥非要去揽照顾孕妇这门子事呢?
Why do I have to be so damn nurturing?
嘿 斯图尔特 我要赶着去办公室
Hey, Stuart,I gotta run to the office.
好的
All right.
你确定和查克独处
You sure you're gonna be okay
没问题吗?不怕他骚扰你那性感的胸部?
being here alone with Chuck,you sexy beast?
好吧 菲尔 我承认了
Okay, Phil, I get it.
我是个没见过世面的乡下土包子
Uptight suburban dork.
嘿 我几小时后回来
Hey, I'll be back in a couple hours.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
好好呆着
Stay pretty.
- 哦 嗨 斯图尔特 - 嗨 查克
- Oh, hey, Stuart.- Hey, Chuck.
听着 伙计 很感谢你能给我上网球课
Listen, man, thank you for that tennis lesson.
哦 不客气 兄弟 不客气
Oh, no problem, buddy,no problem.
你没事吧 查克?
You okay there, Chuck?
没事 我只是在做一些
Yeah, I'm just doing some stretches
教练教给我的拉伸动作
my trainer taught me.
- 的确对驱除痉挛很有效果 - 是吗
- Really helps get out the kinks.- Yeah.
你肩膀肌肉有点僵硬 我没说错吧?
You get it in your shoulders,am I right?
没错 是由于整天斜着身子给病人看病造成的
That's right, from leaning over my patients all day.
- 你是怎么知道的? - 我能从你
- How'd you know that?- I can tell
平时的动作中能看出来
by the way you carry yourself.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
病灶在这儿
The spot is right here.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
没错 哇哦 真舒服
Yeah, wow, that's good.
确实管用 对吧?
That's really doing it for you, huh?
- 是呀 的确如此 - 啊
- Yeah, it is.- Ah.
哇 你的肌肉真结实
Whoo, you are so tense.
我刚好有个适合你的好东西
And I got just the thing for it.
哇哦 你有自己的按♥摩♥床?
Wow, you got your own massage table?
你没有么?
You don't?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表