剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- You're our surrogate. - I'm just so happy I can
为您和您的妻子提供帮助
do this for you and your wife.
伊登 真不知怎么谢你
Eden, we cannot thank you enough.
你个恶心的浑球!你和你的山羊胡是不会
You slimy son of a bitch! You and your goatee are not
如愿抽身的 没想到?
gonna get away with this. Surprised?
别呀 办公室里发生的
Don't be. I know everything
所有事我都一清二楚
that goes on in my office.
霍莉...
Holly...
我尊敬你 我说 这公♥司♥上头写着
To think I respected you. I mean, just because your name
你的名字不代表
is on a building doesn't mean
你可以和里面的
you can have your way
任何人乱搞
with everyone inside of it.
这种堕落的事要是让你老婆看见了
And what would your wife say if she saw this depraved
她会怎么想?
little scene?
吃蛋糕咯?
Who wants cake?
琼?
Joan?
- 你知道他们的关系? - 当然 这还是
- You knew about this? - Of course. I'm the one
- 我安排的呢 - 这他妈
- who arranged the whole thing. - What the hell kind
- 都是什么事儿啊? - 霍莉 拜托你
- of freak show is going on here? - Holly, I'm begging you,
别说了
stop talking.
等等等等 你不介意
Wait, wait, wait. You don't care
- 她怀了他的孩子? - 不介意啊 因为
- that she's carrying his baby? - No, because
这不是他的孩子
it's not his baby.
是我们的孩子
It's our baby.
我是他们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥ 我们正在为
I'm their surrogate. We're celebrating the end
头三个月庆祝
of my first trimester.
好吧
Well, now
- 怪不得有这蛋糕 - 你们可以
- the cake makes sense. - Would you guys mind
- 让我俩单独说两句么 - 伊登你要什么
- giving us a minute. - Eden, we'd do anything
都可以 而且 坦白讲...
for you. And, frankly...
这家伙吓到我了
This one scares me.
三个月
Three months.
好吧 你是代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥? 什么个状况?
Okay, you're a surrogate? How did this happen?
我在圣诞节聚会上
I was talking with the hubners
和他们聊上了 我从而得知
at the Christmas party, and they shared how they were
他们很难怀孕 而且他们很渴望组建一个
having a hard time conceiving. And how much they really wanted
家庭 不管怎样 我觉得
a family. And anyway, I thought
对我来说... 我不知道
to myself... I don't know,
如果我可以这么做的话 对于他们会是
if I could do this for them I'd be doing something
很大的帮助 而且人的一生
pretty great for somebody. And how often in your life
这样的好事能做几回呢?
do you really get to do that?
这还是当初那个舔着龙舌兰从酒吧间
Is this the same girl that once licked tequila
摔下来的女孩么?
off a barroom floor?
你真的长大了
Because it's really grown-up.
- 我也觉得 是吧? - 但是你为什么要
- I know, right? - But why did you keep it
- 保密? - 因为他希望在
- a secret? - Because they didn't want me
三个月之前
to tell anyone till I got past
任何人都别告诉
the first trimester.
我不是任何人
I'm not anyone.
我知道 你不知道我有多少次
I know. You don't know how many times
想要告诉你 你觉得我会想
I wanted to tell you. You think I want
独自一人面对一切么?
to go through this alone?
哦 你不是独自一人
Oh, you're not alone.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
从今往后 我会伴随你
From this day forward, I'm gonna be with you
走接下来的每一步 指导你
every step of the way. Coaching you,
烦你 唠叨你 你会被我
bugging you, nagging you. I'm gonna be
折磨死
a giant pain in the ass.
你保证?
You promise?
我保证
You can count on it.
现在你就可以为我做件事
Well, there is something you can do for me right away.
- 什么都可以 - 让路 我要去尿尿
- Anything. - Clear the path. I really got to pee.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表