剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- 是啊 - 为什么?
- Yes, I did. - How come?
听着 我跟你说点事
All right, I'm gonna tell you something,
但是我不想你突然变的很"斯图尔特"的样子
but I don't want you to get all "Stuart" on me.
什么意思?
What does the even mean?
查克·菲尼昨晚在
Chuck Feeney stayed here last night.
我屋睡的
He's asleep in my room.
噢 查克·菲尼在我们的公♥寓♥!
Oh, Chuck Feeney's in our apartment!
噢 天哪 噢 天哪 噢 天哪!
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
看吧 我就怕你反应过度
See I was afraid you were gonna overreact.
听着 兄弟 直到这个麦片的合约结束之前
Look, man, until this cereal deal closes,
我的让查克远离麻烦和女人
I gotta keep Chuck out of trouble and away from the women.
噢 了解 我听说过他有点好色
Oh, yeah, I hear he's a bit of a rascal.
噢 低估他了
Oh, that's an understatement.
女演员 模特 那家伙简直是个色魔
Actresses, models. The guy's a major hound.
他这记录让我瞬间变成了...你
He makes me look like...you.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
去拿我的网球拍
Just getting my tennis racket.
还有几双袜子 给他签名
A couple of ankle socks for Chuck to sign.
别 别 别
No, no, no.
斯图尔特 我得去上班了
Stuart, I gotta go to work.
求你别纠缠他
I'm begging you not to pester the guy.
去谷歌♥一下什么叫酷 然后学着做
Google "cool" and try to be that.
嘿 兄弟 我是查克
Hey, man, I'm Chuck.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
菲尔哪儿去了?
Where's Phil?
菲尔他蹦蹦跳跳
Phil had to bounce.
他若即若离 然后
He had to peel, split, laters.
开着他的奥迪5000
He's Audi 5000.
他的最爱 他得出去一趟
He's like, he needed to go.
就是 嗯...去...
Just, uh, to...
你吃错药了?
Are you having a seizure?
没 我就是...抱歉
No, I just...I'm sorry.
- 我是你的铁杆粉丝 - 啊
- I'm a huge fan. - Ah.
七次大满贯获得者就站在我面前
I'm in the presence of seven time grand slam winner
我知道菲尔说要表现的正常点
and I know the Phil said to be cool,
但是 真心办不到啊
but let's face it, I'm not.
你看 菲尔不在这 对吧?
Okay, well, Phil's not here, okay?
所以放松点 就当是普通朋友好了
So relax, we're just a couple of guys hanging out.
好的
All right.
你也打?
You play?
噢 嗯 一点点 一点点
Oh, uh, a little, a little.
比较擅长网前突击
You know, uh, good at the net,
有力的反手拍 就是发球不稳定
solid backhand, my serve is kind of erratic.
或许我能指导你一下
Well maybe I can help you out a little.
要不你拿球拍 打一下给我看看?
Why don't you grab your racquet, show me what you got?
- 当真? - 我不就在这嘛?
- Really? - Well I'm here, right?
- 好吧 - 噢 来
- Okay. - Oh, come on
- 哇哦 - 好吧
- Wow. - All right.
这搞不好是我此生见过的
There is a chance that that's the worst serve
最烂的发球
I've ever seen in my life.
但是没关系
But don't worry.
我来指导你
I can help you, okay.
- 放松 - 好的
- Just relax. - All right.
让我来引导你的手臂
I'm gonna guide your arms.
其实真正的诀窍是 要伸展开来
And the real key is, you know, full extension.
明白? 你得要到这个高度
Okay? You gotta get it up there.
抛球
So you wanna toss
在最高点的时候击球 明白?
and then stroke real high, okay?
抛球再击球
Toss and stroke.
- 哦 好的 这... - 挺好的
- Oh, yeah, that's... - Good.
抛球再击球
Toss and stroke.
真棒
Real nice.
抛球再击球
Toss and stroke.
做的很好
That's really nice.
继续 抛球再击球
Keep going, toss and stroke.
加速 抛球再击球
Faster! Toss and stroke.
再来一次 投球 你最好给我击中
One more. Toss. You better stroke it!
查克 也许我应该自主练习一会儿
Chuck, maybe I should try a few on my own.
不 我觉得还不是时候
No, you know, I don't think that you're ready yet, okay?
继续
Come on.
接着练
Come on back.
你发力的要点在于
The key to your power
你的中心
is in your core.
好 收紧你的腹肌
Okay, tighten up your stomach muscles.
- 你好 六块腹肌先生 - 好了 你能
- Whoa, hello Mr. Six Pack. - Okay, can you--
那个 查克 我...我想我已经掌握要点了
You know, Chuck, I, uh--it's okay, I think I got this.
哦 是吗
Oh, you got it.
你学得挺快
You got it real good.
- 嗨 查克 - 嗨 兄弟
- Hey, Chuck. - Hey, man.
没发生什么事儿吧?
Everything cool?
我室友斯图尔特
My, uh, roommate Stuart
他没有一直缠着你 问你网球的事情吧?
wasn't all up in your business, was he?
没有 他挺好的
No, he's fine.
挺好的
Just fine.
兄弟 我们出去找靓模好不好?
Hey, man, what do you say we go get some models, huh?
租辆豪车 喝点香槟
Rent a limo, get some champagne?
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
查克交易结束之前
Chuck, until this ereal dealcloses,
我希望你一直待在这里 远离一切诱惑
I need to keep you here where there's nothing to tempt you.
见鬼
Damn it.
估计我只能和斯图尔特待在这里了
I guess I'll just have to stay here with Stuart.
都快闷死我了 兄弟 你在扼杀我
But you are killing me, man, you are killing me.
你还真是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Man, you are such a player.
怪不得你没有一个稳定的女朋友
No wonder you can't keep a girlfriend.
是 正是如此
Yes.That is the reason.
- 来罐啤酒? - 好
- You want a beer? - Sure.
菲尔!
Phil!
- 菲尔 - 斯图尔特, 你怎么了?
- Phil. - Stuart, what's going on, man?
听着 我有话和你说...
Listen, I need to speak with you...
今天早上发生了点小插曲
About a little incident this morning
和你的客户查克有关
involving your client, Chuck.
斯图尔特我告诉过你 离他远点
Stuart, I told you to leave him alone.
- 你做什么了? - 我? 不 不是我
- What did you do? - Me? No, no.
我是个完美的绅士
I was the perfect gentleman.
但是某人有点毛手毛脚
Someone, however, got a little handsy.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to say?
你的客户轻薄我
Your client took liberties with me.
他假借教我打网球之名对我咸猪手
What started as a tennis lesson turned into a bad prom date.
你犯什么脑残?
What are you nuts?
斯图尔特那个男人对这世上的女人都束手擒来
Stuart, the guy could date any woman in the world,
却不能抗拒牙科博士斯图尔特·加德纳的魅力?
but yet he couldn't resist you,Stuart Gardner, D.D.S.?
看中你哪点? 整齐的头发?
What was it? Was it your neat hair?
运动鞋?
Was it the smart shoes?
还是你卡其衬衫上的褶皱?
Was it the crease in your khakis?
显然是我的全部
Apparently the whole package.
- 你疯了 - 不
- You're out of your mind. - No--
算了
You know what, fine.
你就示范下他当时的动作
Just show me what he did.
好
Okay, all right, all right.
他当时指导我发球
Um, he was helping me with my serve.
一手放这里 一手放这里
He p--put one arm here and one arm here.
然后我们抛球再击球
And then we did toss and stroke.
抛球 击球
Toss and stroke.
我了解情况了
Now I see what happened?
真的?
You-you do?
嗯 他在教你打网球
Yeah. He gave you a tennis lesson.
但给我的感觉不是在教打网球
Okay, it didn't feel like just a tennis lesson.
那是因为你不习惯职业运动选手的那一套
Well that's because you're not used to being around athletes.
比如撞胸和打屁♥股♥
You know, all the chest bumping, the butt smacks.
这你都知道?
You know?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表