剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
These babies could work the knots out of a tree.
架势
Park 'em.
好吧
All right.
总之 我想说...好舒服
Anyway, I wanted to-- Oh, that's nice.
他们盯上了一只大白鲨
Look, they just spotted a great white.
放下诱饵准备把它引出来
They're dropping chum in the water to lure it out.
- 太爽了 - 是啊 这招屡试不爽
- That's good. - Yeah, it works every time.
四肢发达头脑简单的动物
Big scary monster as dumb as a stump.
哈斯克 关于晚餐
Okay, Haskell. About dinner--
噢 网住它了!
Oh, oh, whoa, whoa.Get him in the net!
- 哇哦 - 很酷吧
- Oh. Oh, wow.- Yeah, it's cool, isn't it?
爽 太爽了!
Oh, yes!God, yes!
别挣扎 别挣扎
Don't fight it.Don't fight it.
哈斯克 明天的晚餐
Haskell, about dinner tomorrow night--
- 你要去吗? - 好的!
- So you want to go? - Yes!
- 你确定? - 确定!
- Yeah, yeah, you're sure? - Yes!
- 明天八点? -没!问!题!
- 8:00? - Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Yes!
八点 就这么说定了
Okay, 8:00 it is.
- 早 - 早啊
- Good morning. - Good morning.
跟哈斯克谈的如何?
So how did it go with Haskell?
还好啊
Oh, just fine.
已经说清楚了
There's nothing more to be said.
就这样? 还好?
That's it? "Fine"?
来嘛 爆料个 你婉转拒绝他了没?
Come on, spill. Did you let him down easy?
- 我开口了 - 说完没?
- I started to. - Didn't you finish?
我的确完了
Oh, I finished.
我迷茫了
I'm confused.
同迷茫中
You're not the only one.
我试图和他解释
Look, I started to tell him what's what,
但事情向意想不到的方向发展了
but then things took an unexpected turn, hmm-mm.
什么状况?
What kind of unexpected turn?
是这样 那会儿我脚正痛着
Okay, well, my feet were hurting,
所以他给我做了足底按♥摩♥
so he offered to give them a massage.
然后呢?
And?
他按到了我的敏感部位
And he found a spot I didn't know existed.
你说啥?
What are you saying?
我说他让我足底高♥潮♥了
I'm saying he gave me a foot-gasm.
天哪 你和哈斯克做♥爱♥了
Oh, my gosh. You had sex with Haskell.
我没有
I did not.
是我的脚
My feet did.
一抬脚 我被打了次飞机而已
Ankles up, I was just along for the ride.
好 好 那你准备怎么办?
Okay, okay, so what are you gonna do about him?
按我本来想好的...
What I set out to do before--
你把我脚正爽了?
Your feet got their freak on?
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
我还准备和他解释我们只是朋友
I'm just gonna tell him that we're friends,
邻居关系 我不想破坏
that we're neighbors, and I don't want to jeopardize
这种关系
any of it.
呃 那种"我们只是好朋友"的扫兴话
Ah. The "we're just buddies" blow-off speech.
没错
Exactly.
好吧 这样就算解决啦
Great. Well, now that that is settled,
敏感部位在哪儿? 指给我看看
where's the spot? Show me.
没门
I'm not gonna show you.
再说了 就算我想也没法指给你看
Besides, I couldn't if I wanted to.
我自己花了一晚上也没找到
I was up all night trying to find it myself.
你们在这儿干嘛呢?
What's up? What are you guys doing here?
- 在看比赛 - 啊哈 谁要赢了?
- Yeah, just watching the game. - Uh-huh. Who's winning?
洋基队在第五场领先了三分
Yanks up three in the fifth.
不错不错
Cool, that's cool.
打扰下
Uh, excuse me.
能给我来三杯啤酒么?
Can I get three beers for me and my boys?
看 菲尔不在我们也相处的很好
See, this is great. We don't need Phil to hang.
谁是菲尔?
Phil who?
我就知道
Yeah, exactly.
你们和我处的不错吧
Eh, you guys are cool with me.
你们懂我的 是吧?
You guys feel me, right?
只要你一直上啤酒就好
You keep the beers coming, and it's all good.
看 我就知道 我就知道!
See, I knew it. I knew it!
菲尔昨晚还怪说我妨碍你们聚会
Phil got all up in my grill last night, saying I don't belong,
我不懂交际
I don't know how to hang and whatnot.
嗨 斯图尔特 这是什么情况?
Hey, Stuart, what's going on?
现在的情况是
What's going on is that
我们三个在聚得很欢快
the three of us are having fun.
看上去某人的克里斯和沃尔特
Looks like somebody was wrong about Chris and Walter
反感斯图尔特的观点错了
not being down with Stuart.
- 嘿 斯图尔特 - 嘿 怎么了?
- Hey, Stuart. - Hey, what's up?
是啊 斯图尔特 你怎么了?
Yeah, Stuart, what's up?
要死 我以为
Oh, my. I thought that--
我以为 我还以为 他们
I mean, I looked at-- and they--
要命 我真是个小白!
Oh, my God, I'm a clueless honky!
哈斯克 行头真不错
Hask, don't you look nice?
说起这衣服 本是给我舅舅做丧服的
And to think, my family was gonna bury my uncle in it.
准备好了吗?
Shall we?
别别 你先进来
No, no, uh--no. Come on in for a second.
我们 我们需要谈谈 坐吧
We--we need to talk. Have a seat.
你脚还痛吗?
Are your feet still killing you?
不 听着 关于那天晚上
No. Listen, about the other night--
我知道你在想什么
Look, I can hear your dogs barking.
放上来吧
Put 'em up.
我真的不能
I really can't.
为什么 那天晚上的足底按♥摩♥没效果吗?
Why, didn't it help the other night?
有点效果
Kind of.
那还有什么问题?
What's the problem?
听着 我只想 哦 妈呀
Look, I just wanted to-- Oh, mommy like.
我在想 我们上次的约会
You know, I was thinking, on our last date
我只顾着说我的事
all we did was talk about me.
今晚我想多了解些关于你的事
Tonight I'd like to learn a little bit more about you.
亲爱的 嘘 嘘 嘘
Sweetie, shh shh shh.
对 就是这里 对 用小指
Yeah, that's the spot. Yeah, work the pinky.
用小指按这里
Work that pinky right in there.
- 啊 - 好吧 不过
- Ahh. - Okay, but--
现在看来 你有点强势
for the record, you're being kind of pushy.
谁说的 用力点!
I am not. Stronger! Harder!
继续 就是那个部位
Come on, get the spot.
- 你按偏了 - 什么部位?
- You're not hitting the spot. - What spot?
那天晚上的特定部位
The spot from the other night.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
继续啊 就像那天晚上那样 按啊!
Come on, do what you did. Do it!
什么? 我上次做了什么?
What? What did I do?
你让我足底高♥潮♥了
You gave me a foot-gasm.
什么?
What?
所以这才是真♥相♥
So that's what this is all about.
我还以为我们在约会
I thought we were on a date,
结果我不过是你卑贱的小脚妓
but it turns out I'm nothing but your dirty little foot whore.
不 哈斯克 不是的
No, Haskell, you're so much more than that.
你 你对我来说很重要
Look, you-- you mean a lot to me.
非常重要
A lot.
哦 天
Oh, boy.
呃 霍莉 对不起
Um, Holly, I'm sorry.
我无意欺骗你
I didn't mean to lead you on.
但是 我们是朋友 是邻居
But, we're friends, neighbors.
我不想伤害你...
I wouldn't want to jeopardize--
你... 你打算甩了我?
You-- you're blowing me off?
等等 不 是我本打算甩了你的
Wait, no, I was gonna blow you off.
你说啥就是啥
Sure you were.
不 不 不 我是认真的
No, no, no. I really mean it.
别这样 你是爱我的 那个吻怎么解释?
Come on, you're into me. I mean, what about the kiss?
那只是友谊之吻
It was just a friendly peck.
相信我 当你被哈斯克·卢茨吻过之后
Trust me, when you've been kissed by Haskell Lutz,
你就会明白
you'll know it.
呃...那 你为什么又约我出去?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表