剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
最起码让我体面地退出
at least now I can bow out of this gracefully.
或者... 放手一搏
Or...you could go for it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
跟着我跳
Follow my lead.
如果我叫你妈妈 不要当回事
And if I call you mother, ignore it.
- 噢 - 看我得了什么
- Oh! - Look what we've got.
恭喜 你们赢了
Congratulations. You guys won.
不 我们俩小伙子赢了
No,we guys won.
好吧 我肯定错过了好戏
Okay, I definitely missed something here.
对 你错过了
Yes, you did.
你没看到 我向Lorna证明
You missed me proving to Lorna
我不怕冒险
that I'm not afraid to take chances.
谁会想到我会在这男人臂弯里找到救赎
Who knew I would find redemption in this man's arms?
我真替你高兴 Stuart
I'm really happy for you, Stuart.
我只希望自己没摔到屁♥股♥
I just wish I hadn't fallen on my ass,
那样我就能帮到你了
so I could have helped you more.
嘿 你帮了我很大忙
Hey, you helped plenty.
没有你 Holly 一开始我绝不会有胆
Without you, Holly, I never would have had the guts
去舞会
to go to the dance in the first place.
事实上...
In fact...
- 给你 你应得的 - 啊
- Here, you earned this. - Aww.
不 她才不应得
No, she didn't!
你知道我怎么才赢了这个吗
You know what earning it is?
和自己老妈在门廊上跳了14年的慢舞
14 years slow dancing on the porch with mother.
Kendra
Kendra.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
真没想到在这儿见到你
What a surprise.
是 你不是说要出城
Yeah, this is what you call going out of town?
- 我的旅程取消了 我本来要打给你的 - 省省吧
- My trip got cancelled. I was gonna call you. - Save it.
对我说实话 我能接受
Just be honest with me. I can take it.
你要是不喜欢我 就直说
If you're not into me, just say it.
我不喜欢你
I'm not into you.
为嘛
Why?
我是说...
I mean...
我可以改的 我做错了什么 告诉我
I can change. What did I do wrong? Tell me!
- 我想我们还是走吧 - 不...
- I think we'd better go. - No! Um...
笨女人 你刚失去了你这辈子能得到的最好的男人
You've just lost the best thing you've ever had, woman.
你这辈子能得到的最好的男人
The bets thing you've ever had!
大家都同意当这事没发生过吗
We agree this never happened?
我已经发到推特上了
I already tweeted it.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表