剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
我去哪儿都带着它的
I never go anywhere without this thing.
还有我的香体油
Or my scented body oils.
帮我一起装一下
Here, help me set it up.
噢 好的
Oh, yeah, sure.
行了
There it is.
- 上来 - 好的
- Now hop up. - All right.
- 我该怎么做? - 趴着
- How do you want me? - Face down.
很好
Okay.
现在第一部就是放松自己
Now the first step to relaxing is to just, you know,
什么也别想 放开思维
clear your head and maybe keep an open mind.
没问题
Can do.
疼痛是因为你永远都找不到
The thing about pain is its true source
它真正的根源
is never where you feel it.
- 真的? - 没错 找不到
- No? - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
它会蔓延至你的全身
It can travel through the whole body.
它可以是从这开始
It can--it can start right here, right?
随着经络腧穴
And then it travels the meridians
下至你的臀部
down to the buttocks.
延伸到你的大腿
Then down to your thighs.
又回到你的臀部
Then back to the buttocks.
再下到你的脚
Then down to your feet.
猜猜接下来呢?
Now guess what?
又沿着原来的路径回到臀部
All the way back to the buttocks.
- 不错 - 那是
- Nice. - Yeah.
那个 查克 我曾在《人物》杂♥志♥上看到
Hey, Chuck, listen I--I saw a picture of you
你和海蒂·克拉姆的合照 你艳福不浅啊
in People magazine with Heidi Klum, you dog.
恩恩 管他呢 听好了...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.Listen...
你的肌肉比我想象中还要紧绷
You are tighter than I thought.
我觉得我要再用力一点
I think I'm gonna need to apply more pressure.
好啊
Okay.
你身体太紧绷了 斯图尔特
You're blocking, Stuart.
太紧绷了 你得接受我
You're blocking.You gotta let me in.
让我进去!
Let me in!
我在努力放送 查克
I'm trying, Chuck.
我真的在努力放松呢
I'm really trying.
我不觉得
I'm not getting it.
我要把你翻过来
I think I'm gonna have to flip you over
在另一边给你按♥摩♥
and work you from the other side.
你随意
Okey dokey.
我估计你肩上那么紧张
Now I'm guessing your shoulder tension
是因为你大腿那儿 等会别对我用劲 好吧?
is coming from your thighs,so don't fight me on this, okay?
- 好的 - 来了
- No, of course not. - Okay.
抬腿 亲爱的
Upsy Daisy.
哎...听我说哦
Hey...listen.
查克
Chuck.
查克 告诉你一个可笑的事吧?
Chuck, you wanna hear something silly?
说吧
Yeah. Yeah.
今天早上 你教我网球时
This morning,during our tennis lesson,
我还以为你在调戏我
I thought you were hitting on me.
确实很二
That is silly.
让我进去
Now pull me in.
哎呀 我忘了
You know, I forgot my--
额 查克...
So, uh, Chuck...
有什么想跟我说的嘛?
There something you wanna tell me?
你室友的臀部肌肉太糟糕了
Yeah, your buddy's glutes are a mess.
咱俩认识多久了?
How many years have we known each other?
八年?
Um, 8?
恩 我第一次见到你 你都不像个亚洲人
Yeah, when I first met you,you weren't even Asian
就是个傻实习生
you were just a goofy intern.
没错 如果你有什么
That's right,so if there was something
想告诉我或者...大家
you wanted to tell me or...the world,
我一直都在你身边 你懂的
you know I'd be right there by your side.
嗯嗯 比如 我是说假设
Well, let's say,hypothetically,
我的确有事要公开
I did have something to share,
但这只是假设
which I'm not saying that I do,
那会影响我的名声么?
how would that affect my brand?
假设真有这样的事 我敢保证
Hypothetically,I can guarantee you
会有几家公♥司♥
that there are several companies out there
有兴趣和有故事的运动员
interested in signing big deals with athletes
签几笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
who have something to share.
多大?
How big?
我们这不就正在谈麦片生意
We're talking cereal money.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我知道了
I got it.
同性恋啊同性恋
Gay, gay, gay.
行啊
Okay.
- 我们没事么 - 没事
- So we're cool. - Cool.
来吧
Come on.
我想说
I gotta tell you, man,
经历过后 我也很茫然
after all this time,I had no idea.
恩 都是这样
Yeah, nobody does.
我觉得我只是难以直面事实公开带来的后果
I guess I just don't give off the vibe.
噢 查克·菲尼
Oh, hey, uh, Chuck Feeney,
这是我室友 哈斯克·卢茨
this is my roommate,Haskell Lutz.
- 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
- Hey, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
- 我去整理行李 - 好的
- I'm gonna go pack. - Okay.
这个基佬是谁啊?
So who's the gay guy?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表