剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
真这么想
Do you really mean it?
不 不是
No, not really.
Holly.
你们搞毛线
What the hell's wrong with you guys?
疯了啊
Are you crazy?
你们怎么能对我男友Paul那么粗鲁
How could you be so rude to my boyfriend Paul?
就是这么来的
Where did that come from?
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我要是没怀孕 是个男人
If I wasn't pregnant and was a guy,
我绝对想"深入探索"一下
I'd totally tap that.
真的 你真这么想
Really? You mean it?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
明天Paul到底要带你去哪
So where exactly is Paul taking you tomorrow?
我不知道
I don't know.
他只说是个很棒的聚会
He just said that it was a great party,
是个惊喜
and it's a surprise.
我去开
I'll get it.
嗨 Eden
Hi, Eden.
Holly 是那三个想毁掉你人生的家伙
Holly, it's the three guys who tried to destroy your life.
告诉他们我不在
Tell them I'm not here.
求你了 我们知道我们搞砸了
Come on, we know we screwed up.
是 我们只是来道歉的
Yeah, we just are here to apologize.
你们怎么能那么对Paul
How could you guys treat Paul like that?
你知道她找到像他那样的男人
Do you know how hard it was for her
多不容易吗
to find someone like him?
在她这个年纪
At her age?
他可能是车站最后一辆火车
This could be the last train out of the station.
上路前最后一点汽油
Last gas before freeway.
我的意思是 这个女人现在是最终减价
I mean, the woman is on final markdown.
开再低的价都行 一切都得卖♥♥光
No offer too low. Everything must go.
- 我们-- - 好了 好了 Eden
- We're are talking-- - All right, all right, Eden.
剩下的交给我了
I'll take it from here.
我说真的 她的有效期都过了
I mean it. She's past her expiration date.
好了 谢你啦
Okay, thank you.
你们当时在想什么
What were you guys thinking?
听着 我们可能有点太热心了
Look, we may have been a little overzealous.
我们-- 我们只是想多了解下Paul
We--we were just trying to find out more about Paul.
是 坦白说
Yeah, and let's be honest,
你以前也不怎么会挑男人
you haven't been the best man-picker in the past.
听着 我们很抱歉
Look, we're sorry.
我也是
So am I.
"你也能成为侦探"教给我的
I made a mockery of everything
我都给糟践光了
you-too-can-be-a-dick.Com stands for.
你们该道歉的
Well, the person you really should be apologizing to
是Paul
is Paul.
- 好的 - 没问题
- All right. - You got it.
但是 我想说 你原谅我们吗
Well, but, I mean, you forgive us?
嗯
Yeah, well, come on.
你们了解我 我不是个记仇的人
You know me. I don't hold grudges.
没啥报复心
I'm not a vindictive person.
唔
Ooh!
原来我很爱报复
Huh. Turns out I am a vindictive person.
他来了 伙计们 来了
Oh, he's here, guys. He's here.
嘿 嘿...
Hey, hey...
Paul 谢谢你能来见我们
Paul, thanks for meeting us, man.
请坐
Uh, have a seat.
是 能帮你拿杯酒么
Yeah, can I get you a drink?
不用了
I'm good.
你们想要干嘛
So what do you guys want?
听着 Paul
Uh, listen, Paul.
我们知道你为什么生气
We know why you're mad.
你也有理由生气
And you have every right to be.
我们是想说 我们真的很抱歉
What we're trying to say is that we're really sorry.
我们只是为Holly着想
We were just trying to look out for Holly.
是 我们只是用错了方式
Yeah, we just went about it all wrong.
嗯 确实
Yeah, you did.
但我接受你们的道歉
But I appreciate the apology.
事实上 我很开心
And the truth is, that I'm glad
Holly有那么关心她的朋友
that Holly has friends that care about her so much.
那你没事了
So you're cool?
嗯 没事了
Yeah, I'm cool.
只是糟糕了
It's just too bad.
什么糟了
What's too bad?
本来昨晚一切正常的话
Had things gone well last night,
我是计划邀请你们
I was planning on inviting you guys
明晚去德尼罗家的聚会的
to a party De Niro's having at his loft tomorrow night.
德尼罗
De Niro?
罗伯特·德尼罗
As in Robert De Niro?
就是他
That's the one.
他是我以前公♥司♥的客户 我们挺亲近
He was a client at my old firm, and we got close.
由那个重磅大厨掌勺
And it's being catered by that celebrity chef.
他叫什么来着 Michael Vol--
What's his name? Michael Vol--
Voltaggio, Voltaggio, Voltaggio!
- Voltaggio. - Voltaggio!
Michael Voltaggio! 他是厨神
Michael Voltaggio! He's a culinary God.
就是他
That's the guy.
他们还会邀请几个维密超模
And they're inviting a bunch of Victoria's secret models.
Paul 我知道
Paul, I feel like we've gotten off
我们刚开始处的不太好
on the wrong foot.
但现在我们都是哥们了
But now that we're a band of brothers,
你觉得凭良心说你能
do you think that you could find it in your heart,
带我们进去吗
to get us in?
我在耍你们呢
I'm just messing with you guys.
没有聚会
There's no party.
- 我们活该 - 是 我们想到了的
- We deserved it. - Yeah, we had it coming.
- 绝对想到了的 - 想到了
- Definitely had that coming. - Had it coming.
我刚也是在耍你们
I'm just messing with you guys.
有聚会的
There is a party.
哦也
Yes!
但是我只能带你们中的一个人
But I can only take one of you.
我又在耍你们
I'm just messing with you.
有聚会 你们都被邀请了
There is a party and you're all invited.
Holly说的对 你们好好玩
Holly's right. You are fun.
维密
Victoria's secret!
我准备好去认识几个超模了
Well, I'm ready to meet some supermodels.
我刮了脸 脱了毛 拔了毛 喷了香水
I'm shaved, waxed, plucked and perfumed.
你是去见超模 还是去变成超模
You trying to meet one or become one?
哈
Huh?
还是不敢相信我今晚要去见Michael Voltaggio!
Still can't believe I'm meeting Michael Voltaggio tonight.
哟 全新的打扮
Yo, poppin' fresh.
这都什么玩意
What's all this stuff?
只是些想让Michael帮我签名的东西
Well, just a few things for Michael to sign.
我本来打算在多带点的 但是我不想
I was gonna bring more, but I don't want
看起来像个变♥态♥粉丝
to come off as a creepy fanboy.
你确实很像
Well, you do.
把这些东西给收了
Put that stuff away.
你会让我们很丢人的
You're gonna embarrass us.
Haskell 你拿的什么
Haskell, what do you have there?
是个剧本 给德尼罗看的
Uh, it's a screenplay, for De Niro,
我忙活了好久的
I've been working on.
只有他
He's the only one
有主角的
with the charisma and the chops
魅力和风采的
to pull off the lead.
- 他要演谁 - 我
- Who's he play? - Me.
是一个半自传性质的电影
It's a semi-autobiographical film
名字叫电♥话♥谋杀老妈
called Dial M For Mother.
嘿 伙计们 与个人无关
Hey, guys, nothing personal,
但是到了聚会上
but when we get to the party,
你们不认识我
you don't know me.
嘿 Haskell 被聚会通行证给我
Hey, Haskell, let me get my party pass.
- 噢 好 - 不在我这儿
- Oh, yeah. - I don't have 'em.
- 你在说什么 -什么
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表