剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
You're right, it's over.
我到哪里才能找到一个她那样的女人?
Where am I ever gonna find another woman like that?
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
克雷格列表(网站)
Craigslist.
哇哦 充实的一天
Well, that was a pretty full day.
你完成了存款 拉到了新客户
You finished that deposition, got a new client,
还甩掉了唯一一次能得到幸福的机会
and threw away your only shot at happiness.
击掌!
High five.
得了 都结束了
Hey, it's over.
保罗说了他不爱我
Paul said he didn't love me.
不好吗?
But isn't that good?
不好
No.
说"我爱你"听着诡异
Saying "I love you" is weird,
但说了再收回更糟糕
but taking it back is even worse.
那你希望他说什么?
Then what did you want him to say?
我希望他说 "我不爱你
I wanted him to say, "I don't love you,
但是我很喜欢你 我们继续交往吧"
"but I like you a lot. Let's keep seeing each other."
噢 那就和他说啊 说出你的感受
Okay, then talk to him. Tell him how you feel.
我不能
I can't.
哎 要是我再高4英尺 揍定你了
Oh, if I were 4 feet taller, I'd smack you.
你的未婚夫背着你偷腥
Your fiance cheated on you.
这很伤人 我明白
It hurt. I get it.
但别因为这事妨碍你走出阴霾
But you can't let that stop you
放弃追求自己幸福的机会
from putting yourself out there and taking a chance.
你别管了
Just leave it alone.
好吧 该说的我都说了
All right, okay, I'm done.
不管你了
Out of your business.
噢 保罗
Oh, Paul.
哦! 干嘛!
Oh! Hey!
哎哟
Oops.
不好意思 我绊了一下
Sorry, I tripped.
情有可原
It happens.
那个 我开始起草反提案了
So I started drafting that counterproposal.
哦 不错
Oh, good.
额 如果他们签了 那我们也算大功告成
Well, um, if they sign it,then we're done.
- 桑德拉 保罗 你好
- Sandra. - Hi, Paul.
欢迎回归
So great to have you back.
我还没来得及谢谢你送的项链
I never got a chance to thank you for the necklace.
我的荣幸
Oh, my pleasure.
如果你一会儿不忙
You know, if you, uh, aren't busy later,
也许我们能去喝一杯?
maybe we could go get a drink?
诶哟 出去
Oops. Getting off.
好吧
Okay.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我喜欢你
I like you.
从见到你的那一刻起就喜欢你
I've liked you from the minute I met you.
是吗?
Really?
是 所以现在你知道了
Yeah.So now you know.
我不知道原来你喜欢我
I had no idea you felt that way.
然后呢?
And?
不好意思 我要打喷嚏
Sorry, I have a sneeze coming up.
没了
False alarm.
然后呢?
And?
- 抱歉 又想打喷嚏了 - 管它呢!
- Sorry, I got another one. - Forget the sneeze!
然后...
And...
我也爱你 很爱很爱
I love you too. A lot.
真的?
you do?
当然了
Of course I do.
这就是我买♥♥项链的原因 想给你 但是我又怕
That's why I bought the necklace, to show you, but then I got nervous thinking
"万一是我自作多情怎么办?"
"What if the feeling is not mutual?"
于是我给每个人都买♥♥了条
so then I got one for everyone else.
只是为了让你高兴
It just makes you smile.
- 我觉得这噪音... - 吻我嘛
- I think it's that plinky noise... - Just kiss me.
为时已晚 女士们
Too late, ladies.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表