剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
找到了
Found it.
很好 我去替你叫车
Great. Let me call you a cab.
不 不用了
You don't have to do that.
Kendra 我坚持这么做
Kendra, I insist.
真的不用
No, you really don't have to do that.
我住这栋楼
I live in the building.
什么
What?
是 只用上一段楼梯 我上周刚搬进来
Yeah, one flight up. I just moved in last week.
缘分啊
What are the chances, huh?
后会有期啦 宝贝儿
I'll see you around, baby.
这是Phil 室友 完蛋了
Phil. Roommate. Screwed.
请入场
Entree.
哇 看看你
Wow. Look at you.
是 我把我六年级的衣服给拿出来了
Yeah, I dusted off my old outfit from sixth grade.
Holly 我回复了晚会邀请后
Holly, when I RSVP'd for the gala,
俱乐部的Facebook主页都沸腾了
the club's Facebook page went crazy.
他们称这是"王者归来"
They're calling it "Return of the King."
等我们出现在舞池里 让Lorna傻眼吧
Wait till Lorna sees us out there on the dance floor.
嗯 来吧
Mm. Well, let's do it.
这具身体渴望跳舞
This body's craving la danse.
现在我们只需要一套合适的动作
Now all we need is the right routine.
- 嗯 - 有了 有了
- Mm. - I've got it, I've got it.
斗牛舞怎么样
How about the paso doble.
我们牛起来
Let's doble.
原地踏步
Sur place!
原地踏步
Sur place!
好了 刚跳的不是很好
Okay, that wasn't very good.
不好 真的不好
No, it really wasn't.
Stuart 你介意
Stuart, do you mind
我给你些有帮助的批评建议吗
if I give you some constructive criticism?
- 我 - 嗯
- Me? - Yeah.
你得感受音乐
You need to feel the music.
你得放松些 知道吗
You got to loosen up, you know?
不要想太多 随你心
You can't let this get in the way of that.
看着
Watch.
有问题吗
Any questions?
没有 我无言以对
Nope. I'm speechless.
电梯等下 等等 等等
Hold the elevator! Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!
- 噢 嘿 Phil - 嘿
- Oh! Hey, Phil! - Hey.
你怎么样 邻居
How you doing, neighbor?
挺好 挺好 超级忙
Good, good, good. Super busy.
超级
Super.
我想打给你来着
I was gonna call you.
但我太忙了
Then I got super busy.
超级忙
Super.
不要在意 没事
No worries, it's cool.
我自己也很忙
I had a packed day myself.
没完没了的开会
Wall-to-wall meetings.
那我们没事啦
So we're cool?
当然 能有什么事啊
Of course. Why wouldn't I be?
我只是想 我说会打给你 但却没打
I just figured you'd be upset
你可能会生气
'cause I said I'd call you, and then I didn't.
噢 Phil
Oh, Phil.
我没时间玩这种游戏
I don't have time for games like that.
我是说 我们在一起很开心 不用承诺什么
I mean, we had a good time. No commitments.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything.
- 我不欠 - 是的
- I don't? - Nope
这真好
That's beautiful.
你也是
And so are you.
那你现在在想什么
So what are you thinking about right now?
我在想 你到了
I'm thinking this is your floor.
噢 对 是 我住这层
Oh, right, yeah. This is my floor.
这是 这是我住的楼层
This is-- this is where I live.
那 不管怎样 kendra
So, uh, anyway, Kendra,
我们哪天应该再聚一下
we should get together again.
当然 我会打给你的 宝贝儿
Sure. I'll call you, baby.
猜猜我刚在电梯里碰见谁了
Guess who I just ran into in the elevator?
Kendra
Kendra.
跟踪戏上演
So the stalking begins.
不 不 不是那回事
No, no. It's nothing like that.
她很酷 伙计
She was cool, man.
事实上 我们又要出去约会了
As a matter of fact, we're going out again.
- 什么时候 - 很快
- When? - Soon.
她说"我会打给你的 宝贝儿"
She said, "I'll call you, baby."
每次你想甩谁 不都会说这句话吗
Isn't that what you say when you want to blow somebody off?
噢 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我说"我会打给你的 宝贝儿"
I say, "I'll call you, baby."
她说 "我会打给你的 宝贝儿"
She said, "I'll call you, baby."
听出来区别没
Hear the difference?
一点也没
Not in the least.
那是因为你耳朵不行
That's 'cause you don't have the ear.
交♥配♥音乐你听的太少了
You're not attuned to the music of the mating dance.
一个人自欺欺人的时候 我听得出来
I can hear when a guy's lying to himself.
那 Stu和Holly舞练得怎么样
So, Stu, how'd the practice go with Holly?
恐怖死了
It was horrible.
那是我人生中最可怕的一小时
It was the most frightening hour of my life.
像是被一个
It was like being chased by a mother ostrich
保护自己宝宝的鸵鸟妈妈追
who was protecting her young.
那你干嘛还在笑
So what are you smiling about?
笑吗 不 这是我
This? No, this is just a thin wall between me
即将要完全崩溃的前兆
and a total breakdown.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
你看起来就像我妈更年期的样子
You look like mother when she went through the change.
Lorna刚开始跳的也很糟
Lorna was terrible at first,
但我把她调♥教♥成非常棒的舞者
but I turned her into a great dancer,
我也能把Holly调♥教♥好
and I'm gonna do the same thing with Holly.
你知不知道 你流的血都渗出袜子了
You do realize you're bleeding through your sock.
有 有 我知道
Yes. Yes, I do.
这痛苦难以忍♥受
The pain is unbearable.
- 啊 - 哇
- Ahh. - Wow.
连瘸瘸的 都跟我妈一样
You've even got mother's limp.
猜猜今晚谁要来吃晚餐
Guess who's coming over for dinner tonight.
对头 Kendra
That's right. Kendra.
她终于打给你了 哈
So she finally called, huh?
额 不 事实上 是我打给她的
Uh, no, actually, I called her,
幸亏我这么做了
and it's a good thing I did.
原来她弄丢了我号♥码
Turns out she lost my number.
你每次要甩人 不都会说这句话吗
Isn't that what you say when you're gonna blow somebody off?
不 我说的是 "我弄丢了你号♥码"
No. I say, "I lost your number."
她说的是 "我弄丢了你号♥码"
She said, "I lost your n--"
这游戏 哥不玩了
I'm through with this game!
好了
Okay.
我有麻烦了 Haskell
I'm in trouble, Haskell.
Holly的舞跳得越来越烂了
Holly's dancing has actually gotten worse.
有时候 那都不是在跳舞
At some point, it was no longer dancing,
踢我屁♥股♥而已
I was just getting my ass kicked.
知道吗
You know what?
我现在得退出这件事
I got to back out of this thing now.
我是说 与其等着被羞辱
I mean, you know, better not to show up at all
还不如不去
than to be humiliated.
你刚描述了我们鲁兹家家训
You've just described the Lutz family motto:
值得做的事 也肯定有理由退出
If it's worth doing, it's worth backing out of.
哦 嘿 Stuart
Oh, hey, Stuart.
噢 嘿 Holly 听着
Oh, hey, Holly. Listen.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came by.
我忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you
过去这几天对我有多重要
how much the last few days have meant to me.
额 对我影响也很大
Well, they've had a big impact on me too.
听着 我很欣赏你扎实的努力--
Listen, I appreciate the solid effort--
知道吗 我从没对别人说过
You know, I've never told anybody this,
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表