剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
我们都会支持你的
we'll all support you.
我每天都和你们呆在一起
Look, every day I spend with you guys
你们让我想起了
you remind me why
你们为什么是我生命中最重要的男人
you're the most important men in my life.
这也让我很难做出决定
Which is what makes this so difficult.
Haskell...
Haskell...
你很聪明 很风趣
You're smart, funny,
而且你的家谱莫名的打动人
and your family tree was strangely appealing.
抱歉 兄弟们
Sorry, boys.
但是我不能选你
But I can't pick you.
我应该穿一件更短的和服来着
I should have worn a shorter kimono.
Stuart...
Stuart...
你是最贴心 最善良
You are the sweetest, kindest,
-最有同情心的男人 -糟糕
- most compassionate man. - Oh, crap.
Holly 我受宠若惊
Holly, I am humbled by this,
还有 你知道
and, uh, you know,
无意冒犯我的竞争对手...
with all due respect to my fellow competitors...
我就是Holly要选的那个人
I'm the one that Holly picked
我就是Holly要选的那个人
I'm the one that Holly picked
不 你不是
No, you're not.
什么
Say what?
听着 Phil...
Listen, Phil...
你很棒 和你在一起的时候
You're an amazing guy, and whenever I'm with you,
总会有非常让人兴奋和意外的事情发生
something exciting and unexpected happens.
但是... 我也不能选你
But...I can't choose you either.
好吧 那么 那是谁
Well, then, who's it gonna be?
没人
No one.
当我今天看到我的老板
See, when is saw my boss
和他的妻子在一起
and his wife together today,
我发觉
I realized
我还是不想放弃爱情
I'm not ready to give up on love yet.
我不只是想要一个孩子 我想要全部
I don't just want a baby, I want it all.
-我以为你快没时间了 -是啊
- Oh I thought your clock is ticking. - Oh it is.
所以我会先冻结些卵子
So I'll freeze some eggs until the
直到那个对的人出现 但是...
right guy comes along, but...
重要的是我只是...
Important thing is I just...
我想要你们知道
I want you guys to know
我多爱你们
how much I love you
挺身而出而且这么支持我
stepping up and genuinely being there for me.
随时效劳 理所当然的
Oh, anytime. Of course.
等一下
Excuse me.
Haskell叔叔
Uncle haskell!
我是顺道过来告诉你我考上麻省理工了
I just came by to tell you I got into MIT.
而且我为奥林匹克游泳队拿了5枚金牌
And I caught 5 for the Olympic swim team.
你来迟了 而且你没钱拿了
You're late. And you're not getting paid.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表