剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
No.
- 狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 放松点 不就是瓶香波吗
- Son of a bitch! - Relax, it's just shampoo.
他可以用我的
He can have some of mine.
你什么都没有了
You don't have any.
相信我 你的香波已经没了
Trust me, yours is gone.
到厨房♥去
Kitchen.
我看不下去了 斯图尔特快把心给掏出来了
I can't stand it. Stuart's pouring his heart out,
但它反应都没有 那只可恶的狗
and he's getting nothing. That little bastard Frank
真是冷若冰霜
is an ice queen.
我已经尽力了 我把这些海报
I'm doing everything I can. I plastered these flyers
都贴到所有可以遛狗的公园里了
- all over the dog park.
你和这个人睡过吗?
"Have you slept with this man?
如果睡过 你的狗就在我这里
If so, I have your dog."
- 这主意不错 是吧? - 别闹了
- It's a good shot, right? - The charade ends now.
- 你去告诉他真♥相♥ - 不 不
- You're telling him. - No, no.
我们不能这么做 我们丢掉了他的狗
We can't do that. I lost his baby.
他会承受不了真♥相♥的
It'll kill him.
如果我们找到狗 斯图尔特就不必知道真♥相♥了
If we find the dog, then Stuart will never have
现在就试着给那些海报一个机会
to know. Let's just give the flyers
看看能不能发挥作用了
a chance to work.
短♥信♥来了
Text.
可能是她
Could be her.
来 给我看看
Here, give me that. It's from
这是来自一个名叫兰迪的消防员
a fireman named Randy.
他看到了你的海报
He saw your poster.
- 他找到肖邦了吗? - 没有
- Did he find Chopin? - No, but he's got
但是他有皮带和颈圈
a leash and collar, and he wants
- 他想教你一些找狗的诀窍 - 我说了
- to teach you a few tricks. - Told you
这海报有效
it was a good picture.
感谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
好吧 这是怎么回事?
Well, so what's going on?
- 为什么你想见我? - 因为我们是朋友
- Why did you want to see me? - Well, we're friends.
我是说 和闺蜜来个畅谈夜
I mean, I don't need a reason
是不需要理由的
to chillax with my bff.
你喝高了?
Have you been drinking?
你真可爱 伊登
You're adorable. Eden, you know,
你什么都可以跟我说的
you can tell me anything.
任何事?
Anything?
- 任何事 - 那好 事实上
- Anything. - Well, actually,
有件事我一直想
there is something I've been wanting
- 告诉你 - 噢 好 好 我保证
- to tell you for a while. - Oh, good, good. I promise
洗耳恭听而且不妄加评论
to listen and not judge.
好吧 你知道
Okay. You know
你有五件只有颜色不同的同款衬衫么?
those blouses you have in five different colors?
- 没有一件适合你的 - 谢谢提醒
- None of them work on you. - Well, that's helpful.
哦
Oh.
无论... 你有什么其他的事情
Anyw-- is there anything else
想跟我坦白的吗?
you might want to tell me?
没有 我很好
Nope, I'm good.
好吧 我们开门见山吧 猫鼠游戏玩不下去了
All right, that's it. The cat and mouse game
还记得我说过 "我总是能
is over. Remember how I said "I always
查明真♥相♥"么?
find out what's going on"?
我都知道了 我知道 你为什么就不坦白呢?
Well, I do, and I did. Why don't you just come clean?
我不知道
I'm sure I don't know
- 你在说什么 - 哦 拜托 我很清楚
- what you're talking about. - Oh, please, I know
霍伯纳先生和你之间的事
all about you and Mr. hubner.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
没人告诉我 任何发生在
Nobody. There's nothing that goes on
那个办公室里的事
in that office that I don't
我都知道 伊登
know about, Eden.
任何事!
Nothin'!
好吧 好吧 没错 我怀了
Okay, okay, it's true. I'm having
霍伯纳先生的孩子
Mr. hubner's baby.
什么?
What?
- 你不说知道么 - 我怎知道是这状况!
- Well, you said you knew. - I didn't know that!
在那间办公室里到底发生过什么事?
What the hell's going on in that office?
我要走了 答应我不能走漏风声
Uh, I got to go. Promise me you won't say anything.
我不该谈论此事的
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
什
Wh
伊登 这太恐怖了!
Eden, this is horrible!
你在哪儿登记的?
Where are you registered?
你的东西都在这儿了 肖邦
Well, here's all your stuff,Chopin
如果我漏掉了什么的话 你可以告诉我
If I forgot anything, you can send for it.
我带了你最喜欢的襁褓
I packed your favorite blankie
以防你在回家路上
in case you get chilly
感冒了
on the way home.
- 斯图尔特 这都是啥? - 肖邦的东西
- Hey, Stuart, what's all this? - Uh, it's Chopin's stuff.
- 我要把它送回洛娜那儿 - 送回去?
- I'm sending him back to Lorna. - Sending him back?
- 你可以留它到周五的 - 很明显它
- You've got him till Friday. - Well, he obviously
不想留在这儿 要维系
doesn't want to be here. It takes two
一段关系需要双方努力 而现在我一个人付尽
to make a relationship work. And right now I'm doing all
各种努力
the heavy lifting.
不得不承认 我失去它了
Face it, I've lost him.
菲尔 去厨房♥ 立刻
Phil. Kitchen. Now.
听着 要么你去
Now, look. Either you go in there
告诉他真♥相♥
and tell him the truth,
- 要么我去 - 我们不能放弃希望
- or I will. - We can't give up hope.
- 传♥单♥很有效 不断有短♥信♥来 - 那都是
- What about the flyers? - The texts are pouring in. - They're all
消防员兰迪发过来的
from fireman Randy.
一定是你的出租车来了
Well, that must be your taxi,
肖邦
Chopin.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
祝你愉快
Have a nice life.
- 我是比安卡 它应该是你的狗 - 什么?
- I'm Bianca. I think I have your dog. - What?
哦 肖邦! - 嗨 宝贝!
Oh, Chopin! - Hi, baby!
嗨 伙计
Hi, buddy.
哦 我想死你了
Oh, I missed you so much.
- 怎么会这样? - 我在公园遇到了这人
- How did this happen? - I met this guy in the park
前几天 然后我们的狗弄混了
the other day, and our dogs got mixed up.
幸好
Luckily,
- 我看见了他的传♥单♥ - "你跟这个人
- I saw one of his flyers. - "Have you slept
睡过吗?"
with this man?"
是的
Yes.
再见
Bye.
哦 肖邦!
Oh, Chopin!
我就知道你是爱爸爸的
I knew you loved your daddy.
我早就知道
I knew it.
斯图尔特...菲尔有事 要和你坦白
Stuart... Phil has something to tell you.
斯图尔特 对不起
Stuart, I feel terrible.
我带着肖邦去了狗狗公园
Um, I took Chopin to the dog park.
然后 那个
And, well,
细节不是重点啦 但是我领错了狗回家
the details aren't important, but I brought home the wrong dog.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
- 你把肖邦弄丢了? - 是的 对不起
- That you lost Chopin? - Yeah, man, I'm sorry.
- 我... - 对不起? 对不起
- I'm-- - Sorry? Sorry's
- 它就能回来么 - 好 听着
- not gonna bring back my baby. - Okay, look.
你别担心 好吧? 我这就去把
I don't want you to worry, okay? 'Cause I'm gonna turn
这个城市翻个底朝天 如果我找不到它
this city upside down. And I'm not coming back
- 就绝不回来 - 你一定得找到
- until I find him. - You find
- 我的宝贝 菲尔 - 我一定会找到它!
- my little boy, Phil. - I will find him!
- 去找啊! - 我一定找到它!
- Find him! - I'm gonna find him!
- 去找啊! - 你什么时候
- Find him! - So when
- 把肖邦找回来的? - 几分钟以前
- did you get Chopin back? - A couple minutes ago.
你打算让菲尔找多久?
How long are you gonna let Phil search?
直到他发现真♥相♥为止
Till he finds him.
很抱歉事情泄漏出去了 只是保守
I'm sorry it slipped out. It's just been so hard
秘密太难了
carrying this secret.
没关系 现在已经到了
It's all right. Now that you've reached
你第一孕期末了 我们终于可以告诉霍莉
the end of your first trimester we can finally tell Holly
和其他人
and everyone...
- 你是我们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥ - 我很高兴能
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表