剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
No money, no Tommy.
你麻烦可真的大了 沃恩女士
You really do have a problem, Ms. Vaughan.
你朋友吗
Friends of yours?
我希望你跟我们走一趟
I'm gonna need you to come with us.
我也想 但我得回办公室
I wish I could, but I have to get back to the office,
你马上就会接到一通很重要的电♥话♥
and you're about to get a very important phone call.
上车
Get in the car.
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
喂
Yes?
不 搞错了
No, that's a mistake.
什么时候
As of when?
我回头打给你
I'll call you back.
我猜证券委员会
I'm guessing the Securities and Exchange Commission
打给你的业务经理 告诉他
called your business manager to tell him
奥普蒂冈组织和你名下的其他空壳公♥司♥
the Optican Group and every other phony corporation in your name
资产都冻结了 将要面临审查
has had its assets frozen pending review.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我在证券委员会的朋友
My friends at the SEC
现在控制了你的钱
are now in control of all of your money.
不好意思 是你老大的钱
Oh, I'm sorry -- all of your bosses' money.
我觉得这样会要了你的命
Which I'm thinking might get you killed.
所以如果你还想活命
So, if you want to stay alive,
我建议你照我说的做
I suggest you do exactly as I say.
你想要什么
What do you want?
坦白 杀害金凯兹夫妇
Confession -- to the murder of the Kincaids.
你告诉警方真♥相♥ 是你杀了他们
You tell the police the truth, that you pulled the trigger,
我就会让证券委员会停手
and I'll have the SEC back off.
我什么都不会告诉警方的
I'm not telling the police anything.
那你就得向你的上头解释
Then you'll have to explain to your bosses
你怎么把所有钱都弄丢了
how you lost all their money.
你们会聊的怎么样呢
How's that conversation gonna go?
说不定进监狱才更好呢
You might be better off in jail.
他们内部有人
They have people inside.
那又怎么样
So?
供出他们
Roll on them.
你肯定有足够的信息
I'm sure you have enough information
搞垮整个组织
to dismantle the entire organization.
赶紧解封那些钱
Release the money -- now.
不然你怎么办
Or you'll do what?
你要杀了我 和你杀了金凯兹夫妇一样吗
You'll shoot me, the way you shot the Kincaids?
不 我朝他们当胸开了两枪
No, I shot them in the chest.
你呢 我会打爆你的脑袋
You, I'll shoot in the head.
你们收到了吗
You guys get that?
洛杉矶警局
LAPD!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
跪下 快点
On the ground -- now!
跪下 快点
On the ground -- now!
快点 跪下
Down -- now!
我们收到了
Yeah, we got that.
也就是说汤米是清白的
Which means Tommy's in the clear.
如果塔斯克愿意达成协议
And if Tasker makes a deal,
汤米就不用担心贩毒集团的事了
Tommy won't have the cartel to worry about anymore.
你就会成为下一任警♥察♥局长
And you will be the next Chief of Police.
这我可不敢说
I don't know about that.
有个问题
One question.
你是在虚张声势
Were you bluffing,
还是真的有朋友在证券交易委员会
or do you really have friends at the SEC?
六年没有联♥系♥ 突然一天找我两回
Nothing for six years, and then twice in one day.
我只是想给你这个
I just wanted to give you this --
-汤米的保释金 -别这样 小爱
- Tommy's bail money. - Oh, come on, Allie.
我不想欠别人人情
I don't like to owe people favors.
你没有
You never did.
如果我弟弟联♥系♥你 寻求帮助
If my brother calls you and needs help...
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
你纵容他 我也纵容他 不能再这样了
You're enabling him, I'm enabling him. It has to stop.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我只是想知道
I just need to know.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
我快乐
I am.
好
Good.
这样对我来说就足够了
That's all I ever wanted.
从现在起 行动由我负责
From now on, I'm running the operation.
你听我的命令行事
You'll take orders from me.
杰西知道吗
Uh, does Jesse know that?
我们拿走钻石后 我再应付杰西
I'll deal with Jesse after we collect the diamonds.
就是这样 先拿走钻石
That's the spirit. First things first.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
看看谁在这里
Well, well. Look who's here.
该死
Damn it.
我早就该想到
I should have known.
我才是早就该想到
I should have known.
钻石在哪里
Where are the diamonds?
-肯定在你裤裆里吧 和由美一样 -什么
- I'm assuming they're in your pants, just like Yumi. - What?!
得了吧 我们都知道是你偷了钻石
Oh, come off it. We both know you stole the diamonds.
你明白他做了什么吗
Now, you see what he's doing?
他先睡了你的女朋友
First he sleeps with your girlfriend --
-他没有 -好几次
- He did not. - Repeatedly.
然后他偷走了钻石
And then he steals the diamonds,
怪在我们头上 这样他就能吞了她那份
blames us so he can keep her cut.
你觉得我无情地勾搭这个女孩 就为了钻石
You think I'm rogering this girl senseless for the diamonds?
他没有
He is not.
你不就是为此勾搭我吗
Isn't that why you rogered me?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
别假装你没有乐在其中
Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it.
-我做了我该做的事 -嗯
- I did what I had to do. - Yeah.
我现在为杰西干活 这是他的行动了
I work for Jesse now. This is his operation.
他的行动
His operation?
这走私的主意是我的主意
This whole smuggling thing was my idea.
那是我的主意
This was my idea,
你就这么爬上那个老家伙的床回报我
and you repay me by sleeping with that old man?
老家伙
"Old man"?
给我 我要杀了他
Give me that. I'm gonna kill him.
联调局
FBI!
放下枪
Drop the gun.
西蒙
Simone?
我说 放下枪
I said, drop it.
你因涉嫌走私 重大盗窃
You're under arrest for smuggling, grand larceny,
和谋杀未遂被捕了
and attempted murder.
你也是 亲爱的
You, too, sweetheart.
等等 你是警♥察♥
Wait, you're a cop?
联调局 她进来的时候就说了
FBI -- she said it when she walked in.
现在的年轻人都这毛病
This is the problem with kids these days.
他们不会听
They don't listen.
来得有点千钧一发了吧
Cutting it a little close, don't you think?
本来我们也想早点来的
Oh, we would have come in sooner,
但你们俩说得正起劲了
but you were two were on a roll.
大家都想继续听
The boys wanted to listen in.
让他们乐乐
Brightens their day.
很高兴你没死
I'm glad you're not dead.
你看 她还是关心我们的
Aww, see? She does care.
瞧瞧你 做着警探的活
Look at you, detective-ing.
-现在可不太行 -怎么了
- Not very well at the moment. - Oh, what?
今天扳倒了贩毒集团还不够吗
Not enough you brought down an entire drug cartel today?
塔斯克愿意接受协议吗
Tasker's gonna make a deal?
多亏了你和爱丽丝
Thanks to you and Alice.
我现在明白了
You know, I get it now.
你的合伙人几乎和你一样厉害
Your partner is almost as big a badass as you are.
换我也会离开我跟她走的
I would have left me for her, too.
-我没有离开你 -我知道
- I did not leave you. - I know.
但在我看来
But as far as I'm concerned,
现在是确实重新聚首了
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表