剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
但你还是这么做了
But you did it anyway.
我不是为了你 我是为了爱丽丝
I didn't do it for you. I did it for Alice.
让你俩能合作
So you two can work together.
我以为她是要拒绝我了
I assumed she was turning me down.
她还没给我回应
I haven't heard from her.
她会告诉你的
You will.
听着 本...
Look, Ben --
没事的
It's all right.
我们不用做朋友
We don't have to be friends.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我知道
I know, right?
我自己进来了
I let myself in.
所以我才给你钥匙
That's why I gave you the key.
我刚要走
I was just leaving.
不 别介意我
No, don't go on my account.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我们也差不多完事了
I think we were just about done.
我在想...
You know, I was thinking...
如果你不介意的话
If it's okay with you,
我觉得我们最好还是不要合作了
maybe it's best if we don't work together.
没事吧
Is that okay?
嗯 当然了
Yes. Of course.
我理解
I totally get it.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Uh, see you, guys.
你做了什么
What did you do?
伊森
Ethan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果是本说了或者做了什么...
It's just that if Ben said something or did something --
他没有 不 他很好
He didn't. No, he's been great.
他很好
He is great.
他很爱你
And he is very much in love with you.
所以你和我不应该合作
Which is why you and I shouldn't work together.
因为我还爱着你
Because I'm still in love with you.
对不起 小爱
I'm sorry, Allie.
你没事吧
You okay?
今天发生了什么
What happened here today?
没什么 我发誓
Nothing. I swear.
不
No.
昨晚 你恨他
Last night, you hated him.
你求我不要和他合作
You begged me not to work with him.
今晚 你们一起喝酒 他炒了我
Tonight, you're having drinks, and now he just fired me.
好吧 我要说...
Okay. In my defense --
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
是和我交往的那位女士吗
Is this the woman I'm dating?
你告诉爱丽丝了吗
Have you told Alice yet?
没有
Uh, that's a no.
那帮我个忙 告诉她的时候拍下她的表情
Do me a favor and take a photo of her face when you do.
神秘的嘲鸫有消息吗
Any word from the mysterious Mockingbird?
有
Yes.
我其实正要去见他
I'm actually on my way to meet him now.
-一个人 -别担心
- By yourself? - Don't worry.
我做好所有防范措施了
I've taken all the necessary precautions.
我马上出发 到那儿会合
I'll leave right now. I'll meet you there.
等我回来后你就乖乖在酒店里等我
You'll be in my hotel room when I get back.
我会要警卫放你进来
I'll tell the guards to expect you.
好吧 这算是个约会吧
Okay. It's a date.
应该是的
Yes. I suppose it is.
你快好了吗
Are you nearly done?
嗯
I am.
而你还在这里
Yet you're still here.
你为什么不和我一起走
Why don't you come with me?
我为什么要这么做
W-why in God's name would I do that?
因为费莉希蒂正在
Because Felicity's out there
策划杀死你全家人
plotting the death of your entire family
她知道你在这里 你是目标
and knows you're here and you're a target.
那...那你就能保证我的安全
Aww. And -- and you're gonna keep me safe?
我们能送你去安全区
We can put you in the security wing.
你觉得罪犯就不会去爱-瓦吗
You think criminals can't get to AVI?
那是我妈妈的地盘
My mother runs the place.
我叔叔就在那里
My uncle's there now.
再说了 如果费莉希蒂进来打死我和妈妈
Besides, wouldn't your life be so much better
你的人生难道不会更加轻松吗
if Felicity walked in here and shot me and Mum?
你再也不会见到我们了
You'd never have to see us again.
这不代表我希望看到你死
It doesn't mean I want you dead.
那你也不能留下来
Well, you're not staying.
门在那里 解散
There's the door. You're dismissed.
好吧
Fine.
我只是想确保守卫知道...
I'm just gonna make sure the guards know to --
你跟我走
Now... you're coming with me.
不 不
No. No.
911 什么情况
911, what's your emergency?
一名枪击受害者
I have a gunshot victim.
女性 30岁
Female. 30 years old.
下腹部中枪 韦瑟比中心酒店...
GSW to the lower abdomen at the Weatherby Downtown...
她怎么样了
How is she?
还在手术中
She's still in surgery.
她出来后医生会第一时间通知我们
The doctors are gonna let us know the minute she gets out.
玛格特呢 她在哪里
What about Margot? Where is she?
她去赴一个会面 不接电♥话♥
She's at a meeting. She's not picking up her phone.
她和泰莎一起吗
Is she with Tessa?
不 她把泰莎留在酒店
No. She left Tessa back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
爱丽丝 对不起 真的很对不起
Alice, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
小本 你来得正好
Benji. Your timing is impeccable.
我正要点晚餐
I was just about to order dinner.
你为什么不告诉我费莉希蒂的事
Why didn't you tell me about Felicity?
-你应该见过爱丽丝了 -里斯
- I take it you've seen Alice. - Rhys.
我不告诉你是因为我不想把你牵扯进来
I didn't tell you because I didn't want to drag you into it.
现在已经晚了
Well, I am in it now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-她带走了泰莎 -什么
- She's taken Tessa. - What?
小本 我很抱歉
Benji, I'm so sorry.
我从来没想...
I-I didn't think --
你从来没想过
You never do.
但你现在就得好好想想
But you are gonna start right now,
你得帮我把她救回来
and you are gonna help me get her back.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
小爱 不是你的错
Allie. No, it's not.
她不想去找玛格特
She didn't want to go to Margot's.
是我让她去的
I made her go.
是你自愿去那里
You volunteered to go in her place.
是她选择去的
She chose to go.
这是她的工作
She was doing her job.
是我逼得我们
I'm the one who forced us
接下玛格特·毕夏这个客户
to take Margot Bishop on as a client.
-你没有... -你没有逼我们
- You didn't -- - You didn't force us.
我们需要这些钱
We needed the money.
我们都同意了
We all agreed.
那就是我的错
Which makes it my fault.
-丹尼 -什么
- Danny -- - What?
你找到了她
You found her.
你可能救了她一命
You probably saved her life.
但她想警告我 而我没有听
Yeah, but she tried to warn me, and I didn't listen.
警告你什么
Warn you about what?
也许现在不是恰当的时机
It probably isn't a good time to tell you this,
但是...
but, um...
我算是在...和玛格特交往
I'm kind of... dating Margot.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表