剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
Well, then, I guess we're gonna have
回到关于你的话题了
to go back to talking about you.
我马上过来
I'm coming over there.
不用 我上班迟到了
No, I'm late for work.
得走了 拜拜
Got to go. Bye.
嫌疑人叫吉田健司
The suspect's name is Kenji Yoshida.
最佳餐厅
他是闻居餐厅的主厨
He is the chef at the restaurant Vinzu.
闻居 闻居很难定的
Vinzu. Ooh. Impossible to get a table at Vinzu.
我去过几次
I've been there several times.
为什么要调查健司
And why don't we like Kenji?
有线人告诉我们吉田先生
Our informant tells us that Mr. Yoshida
是他高端违♥禁♥品♥的货源
is his source for high-end contraband.
-指的是 -任何东西都有可能
- Meaning? - It could be anything --
上等雪茄 药品
Fine cigars, pharmaceuticals.
要我订个位吗
Shall I make us a reservation?
你们的任务只有侦察
This mission is recon only.
你们要在餐厅下班之后去安装摄像头
You'll be going in after hours to place cameras.
等监控录像凭空出现在你办公桌上
So, when the footage just happens to land on your desk...
法官会给我签发搜查令
The judge will give me my warrant.
所以我们扮作
So, we go in as...
房♥地♥产♥经理
Property managers.
公共卫生检察员
Public health inspectors.
搜寻取景点的摄制组
A film crew scouting for locations.
你们要扮作的是
You'll be going in as...
灭虫人员
exterminators.
-你骗到我了 -我喜欢她 她很逗
- You had me there for a second! - I like her. She's funny!
联调局会给你们提供制♥服♥
Oh, the bureau will provide you with uniforms,
喷雾器 你们需要的一切
spray cans, whatever else you may need.
不必劳驾了
Uh, you guys don't have to do that.
不用 我们自己搞定
No, no -- w-we'll do it all ourselves.
我们自己负责设计掩护身份
We'll come up with our own cover.
对 我们自己有装备
Yeah, we have our own equipment.
当然你要买♥♥单 不过
You'll pay for it, obviously, but --
我明白 你们是行家
Oh, I get it. You guys are pros.
独♥立♥承包商
Independent contractors.
真正的顶尖专家
Artisans, really.
这一行最顶尖的骗子
The best con men in the business.
所以我才不能相信你们
Which is why I can't trust you.
你们站在我的位置上
I mean, would you trust you
会相信你们自己吗
if you were in my position?
所以你们要照我的方式来办事
Which is why we're doing things my way.
否则就回监狱去 自己选
Or go back to prison. It's your choice.
等等 金凯兹夫妇是虚假身份吗
Wait, the Kincaids are not the Kincaids?
我们需要你回想一下
We need you to think back.
他们是否用其他名字叫过对方
Did they ever call each other by different names,
或者小名
or have pet names for each other?
-我不知道 -或者有人拜访过他们吗
- I don't know. - Or did they ever have visitors?
你见过他们的朋友吗
Did you meet any of their friends?
没有
I don't think so.
你最后一次见他们是什么时候
When was the last time you saw them?
好 大概是...一年
Oh, okay -- that was on a...year.
我不记得了
I, uh -- I don't know.
已经死了两个人 汤米
Two people are dead, Tommy.
你可能就是下一个
You could be next.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I get that.
好 那就好好想 给我点线索
Okay, then think. Give me something.
你最后一次见他们是什么时候
When was the last time you saw them?
他们的狗去哪儿了
Oh, um, what happened to their dogs?
警♥察♥带走了
The police have the dogs.
很好 因为它们都植入了芯片
Good, because, you know, they're both chipped.
我们完全没想到这个
We didn't even think of that.
芯片可以带我们找到给狗登记的主人
The chips'll lead us to whoever registered the dogs.
那就可能查到金凯兹夫妇的真实身份
And that might give you the Kincaids' real names.
对 谢谢 我来办
Yes. Thank you. I got it.
从子弹的弹道来看
From the trajectory of the bullet,
枪手的位置应该是
it looks like the shooter was positioned on the roof
威尔特希尔大楼的顶层
of the Wiltshire Building.
小爱 来看看 上面没有明显印痕
Allie, take a look. There's no apparent markings.
我以前从没见过这种子弹
It's not like any bullet I've ever seen.
你见过很多子弹 是吗
You've seen a lot of bullets, have you?
她在洛杉矶警局工作了七年
She spent seven years with the L.A.P.D.
是吗 为什么离开
Really? Why'd you leave?
-像是定做的 -我拿去实验室
- It looks custom. - I'll get it to the lab.
我觉得他们应该查不出什么
I don't think they'll find anything.
枪手应该是职业杀手
The shooter was a pro.
那他怎么会射偏
Then how did he miss?
除非贾米森本来就是目标
Unless Jamison was the target.
贾米森和我突然换了位置
Jamison and I switched positions rather suddenly.
感谢他
Bless him.
我们需要一份嫌疑人名单
We'll need a list of suspects,
你敌人的名单
an enemies list,
当然 排除掉我们公♥司♥
present company excluded, of course.
你们可以从我失踪的三个副官开始调查
You can start with my three missing lieutenants.
特里·沃尔科特
马克·康纳利
杰里米·布鲁塞尔
如果要我列出所有仇人
If I were to write a list of everyone who wants me dead,
一天都耗在这儿了
we'll be here all day.
你是会一天都耗在这儿
You will be here all day.
我们会给你新开一间房♥
We'll get you a new room,
但抓到枪手之前 你哪儿也不能去
but you're not going anywhere until we catch the shooter.
所以不要叫客房♥服务
So, no room service,
不要打电♥话♥或上网
no phone calls, no internet,
我们会给你崭新的一次性手♥机♥
We'll get you a new burner phone,
以及一部带有我们安全协议的电脑
and a laptop with our security protocols.
所以不要和我们团队之外的任何人联♥系♥
Which means no contact with anyone except from our team.
你饿了 我们会给你食物
You get hungry, we'll feed you.
你渴了 我们会把小冰箱装满
You get thirsty, we will refill the mini-bar.
你要是无聊 寂寞 闷得发疯
You get bored or lonely or stir-crazy...
抱歉 现在都要听我们的
...too bad. We're in charge now.
你很享受这个 不是吗
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
比我想象的还爽
More than I thought I would.
苏菲跟我说
Sophie tells me we may need
可能要在办公室给你添一张办公桌
to get you your own desk at the office.
能想到狗的芯片 干得不错
Nice work with the dogs today.
谢谢
Thank you.
我无意自夸
And I don't like to brag,
但我还布置了餐桌
but I also set a mean table, as well.
四个座位
Four place settings?
猜猜谁要来吃晚饭
Guess who's coming to dinner?
不要生汤米的气
Oh, don't be mad at Tommy.
整件事都是我的主意
This whole thing was all my idea.
-什么事 -吃晚饭
- What whole thing? - Dinner!
还没好 快了
Well, not yet. Nearly.
里斯
Rhys?
你把里斯带来了
You brought Rhys over here?
我不能把他一个人扔下啊
Well, I couldn't leave him alone.
他就像只小狗 对所有事情都想掺一脚
He's like a puppy. He gets into things.
所以他更不能在这了 你也不能在这
Which is why he can't be here, and you can't be here.
联调局说得很明确
The FBI was very clear about that.
-你现在是卧底 -我不是卧底
- You are undercover now. - But I'm not undercover.
迪亚斯探员让我明天晚上
Agent Diaz has me sneaking
穿上表演服出去鬼祟一番
around tomorrow night in a...costume.
什么表演服
What kind of costume?
我不能说 你今天怎么样
I can't even talk about it. How was your day?
你今天早上不是有事情
Didn't you have something
要告诉我吗 新客户吗
to tell me this morning, a new client at work?
别转移话题
Don't change the subject.
小型晚宴什么的 绝对不行
This little dinner-party thing can't happen.
为什么
Why not?
这是我最后一个自♥由♥夜
This is my last free night,
我不知道你弟弟会在这里待多久
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表