剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
不 不 挺好的
No, no, it's good.
我以为你和丹尼是
I just thought you and -- and Danny were...
不
Uh, no.
我们没有...很复杂
We're not -- Uh, it's complicated.
明白了
Gotcha.
谢谢告知
Good to know.
金凯兹夫妇
So, the Kincaids?
苏菲和汤米发现
Sophie and Tommy figured out
是他以前的雇主
that the overseas account
吉米·金凯兹和凯西·金凯兹
was opened in Tommy's name
在他名下开了那个海外账户
by his former employers, Jimmy and Cathy Kincaid.
他们都是得州帕萨迪纳市的老师
Both schoolteachers in Pasadena.
好 你给他们做什么
Great. What did you do for them?
我以前帮他们遛狗
I used to walk their dogs.
-怎么找到你的 -应该是分类广♥告♥网
- How'd they find you? - Uh, Craigslist, I think.
他们怎么付你钱
And how'd they pay you?
一般是现金 有时候是支票
Cash usually, sometimes a check.
你提了支票的钱
They could've gotten your Social
他们就能知道你的社保号♥
once their checks cleared.
还知道金凯兹夫妇什么情况
What else about the Kincaids?
他们是否宽裕 人际关系如何
Were they well-off, well-connected?
出入他们家的人吗
People coming in and out of the house?
并不宽裕
They weren't well-off.
除了在汤米账户里存的三百万
Aside from the $3 million they left in Tommy's account,
他们的联合银行账户中只剩226元
their combined bank accounts come to $226,
最近两天也没有使用信♥用♥卡♥
and their credit cards haven't been used in two days.
他们俩的手♥机♥都打不通
Oh, and both their phones are disconnected.
看来我们要去一趟帕萨迪纳了
Looks like we're going to Pasadena.
有人吗 金凯兹夫妇
Hello? Mr. And Mrs. Kincaid?
有些信是一周前寄来的
Some of this mail's over a week old.
孩子们
Hey, kids.
爸爸妈妈去哪了
Where's Mom and Dad, huh?
丹尼
Danny.
金凯兹夫妇死了
The Kincaids are dead?
我不...
I don't...
明白
understand.
这说明这些钱都是我的了吗
Does this mean that I can keep the money?
-什么 -汤米
- What? - Tommy.
金凯兹夫妇
Well...the Kincaids --
他们现在用不到这些钱了吧
they don't need it anymore, right?
因为他们死了
Because they're dead.
不是死了 是被杀
Not dead -- murdered.
也许就是为了这些钱
Probably for the money.
所以你不许接近那笔钱
Which is why you can't go anywhere near it.
为什么
But why?
因为在我名下啊
Uh, because it's in my name.
那就归我了 合法的
So it's mine now, legally.
完全归我了
Free and clear.
现在要关心的不再是笔钱了
Okay, it's not about the money anymore.
而是你的命
It's about your life.
杀害金凯兹夫妇的人
Whoever killed the Kincaids,
只要知道钱在你的名下
the minute they find out the money's in your name,
他们就会来找你
they're gonna come after you.
但这笔钱可以改变我的一切
But this money could change everything for me.
我可以去别的地方 就此消失
I-I mean, I could go somewhere, disappear,
你...你也不用再担心我了
and -- and you wouldn't have to worry about me ever again.
我下半辈子都会在
I would be worried about you every minute
担心你
for the rest of my life.
不管杀他们的人是谁 都是杀手
These people, whoever they are, they're killers.
如果他们找到你
So, if they find you --
是啊 但他们不会
Yeah, but they won't.
他们不会 好吗 我保证
They won't, okay? I promise.
汤米 站住 听我说
Tommy, stop! Listen to me!
如果你碰了那笔钱 我就帮不了你了
If you touch that money, I cannot help you.
但如果我拿走那笔钱
But if I take that money,
我就不需要你的帮助了
I won't need your help.
还是谢谢你
But thank you. Oh.
我爱你
I love you.
小爱 我会没事的
And, uh, Allie, I'm gonna be fine.
我不知道
I don't know.
我会联♥系♥联调局
I'll call the FBI.
我会让他们冻结那笔钱
I'll have them freeze the money.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
因为我想保住你的命
Because I'm trying to keep you alive.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你就想让我保持原样
You're trying to keep me exactly where I am
你就能继续做手足中更成功的那个
so that you can go on and keep being the successful one.
不是这样的
That is not true.
你就能继续做永远正确的那个
So you can keep being the one who's always right.
跟这些事没有关系
That has nothing to do with this.
小爱
Oh, Allie.
你觉得自己比我优秀得多
You think you are so much better than me.
别忘了 我了解你
Don't forget -- I know you.
你和我一样
You are just like me.
也许更糟糕
And maybe worse...
因为至少我没有假装成另一个人
...'cause at least I'm not pretending to be something that I'm not.
来得不巧吗
Is now a bad time?
天啊 都到这地步了吗
Oh, dear. Has it come to this?
你在干什么
What on earth are you doing?
我在谋生计
I'm trying to make a living now
我姐姐从我手上偷走了家族企业
that my sister has stolen the family business out from under me.
那你要是听说
Well, you'll be glad to hear
有人正想从我手上偷走 肯定很高兴
someone's trying to steal it from under me.
你还没焐热呢 是谁
Wow, that didn't take long. Who is it?
我还指望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
我看上去像是在筹划
Does it look like I am masterminding
搞垮肯辛顿公♥司♥的样子吗
the takedown of the Kensington Firm?
要是某人别整天跟一尊蜡像似的
Or perhaps if someone would stop standing there
站在那里就好了
like a bloody waxwork.
他真的很棒 不是 吗
He really is magnificent, isn't he?
你完全想象不到
Oh, you have no idea.
其实我知道
No, I do.
反正现在公♥司♥归你了
Anyway, the Firm belongs to you now.
跟我没关系了
Nothing to do with me.
不仅仅是公♥司♥
It's not just the Firm.
那家伙盯上了我们 你 我和妈妈
Whoever it is is after us -- you, me, and Mum.
现在开始担心妈妈了啊
Concerned about Mum now, are you?
实际上 我刚去监狱看过她
As a matter of fact, I just visited her in prison.
不好意思 这没什么好夸口的
I'm sorry, but you don't get points for that
因为一开始就是你让她进的监狱
if you're the one that put her in there in the first place.
但这就是问题所在
But that's just it.
她没有生气
She wasn't angry with me.
妈妈吓坏了
Mum was frightened.
她骗你的
She was having you on.
有人盯上了我们
Someone is targeting us.
我们的资产遭到攻击 我们的人失踪了
Our assets are under attack. Our people are disappearing.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你除掉了我
You got rid of me.
你除掉了本
You got rid of Ben.
你为了得到想要的东西
You even put your own mother in jail
甚至把亲生母亲送进了监狱
just to get what you wanted.
所以我确定 不管发生了什么事
So, I'm sure that whatever this turns out to be,
你都能像处理我们一样妥当处理
you'll handle it the same ways you handled us --
冷酷无情 单枪匹马
ruthlessly and alone.
祝你好运 贾米森
Best of luck, Jamison.
我只是来好意提醒你 沃恩女士
I'm just here as a courtesy, Ms. Vaughan,
如果你的未婚夫没有在24小时内
to let you know that if your fiance doesn't turn himself in
主动自首
in the next 24 hours,
我就要起诉你
I'm going to have to charge you
合谋帮他逃跑
as a co-conspirator in his escape.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表