剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
we're going to use the government secrets
政♥府♥机密来完成联调局的未竟之事
inside Troy's brain to do what the FBI couldn't do.
我们要拿下麦克利兰德和他的船帮
We're gonna take down McLeland and Argosy.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
能不能有这么一次
You know, just for once,
先把全部计划都告诉我
I'd like to get the headlines up front.
你不是该走了吗
Shouldn't you be leaving?
识趣的性伴不会久留
A good piece of tail doesn't overstay her welcome.
-泰莎 -我先失陪了
- Tessa. - I'll leave you two alone.
不许走 亲爱的 吃完早饭
Stay where you are, darling. Finish your breakfast.
这么说她不止是性♥伴♥侣♥
So, she's not a piece of tail.
我这是要有第二位继母了吗
Am I about to have another stepmummy?
泰莎 你可以走了
Tessa, run along.
费莉希蒂和我要谈
Felicity and I need to discuss a job
她接下来会协助我完成的工作
that she's going to be helping me with.
是吗
Really?
这工作不能交给我协助吗
Can't I help with the job?
恐怕你还太小了
You're not old enough, I'm afraid.
那为什么不找我爸
Then why not Dad?
你们该勤加协作才是
You two should work together more often.
因为如你所知
Because as you well know,
你父亲已经不在公♥司♥担任职务了
your father no longer works for the Firm.
她难道在吗
And she does?
没错
Yes.
暂时的
Provisionally.
如果你不介意
So, if you don't mind...
好吧
Fine.
什么工作
So, what's the job?
是我最近在关注的一项交易
It's a trade deal I've been eyeing.
我最近在洛杉矶招募了
I've recently acquired a good bit of manpower
很多员工
here in Los Angeles.
有产品进入港口
I have product coming into the port,
但还没有买♥♥家
but no clientele to sell it to.
但你已经招到了潜在买♥♥主
But you've found somebody who does.
马修·基冈
Matthew Keegan.
既是目标
也是消遣
他在这里运营12家俱乐部及餐厅
He runs 12 clubs and restaurants in the city.
而且喜欢为客户提供
And he likes to supply his clients
他们需要的药片及粉剂
with all the pills and powders they need.
那他肯定已经找到供应商了
Then he must already have a supplier.
没错 但有独家消息
He did, but I got exclusive word
他在找寻新人
that he was looking for someone new.
还没人知道
No one else knows about it yet.
那你还等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
但不带礼物就出现
Well, it's never wise to show up for these things
总是不明智
without a gift of some kind.
基冈喜欢收藏苏格兰威士忌
Keegan collects rare Scotch.
城里就有一瓶
There's a bottle of it here in town.
传说中一位西伯利亚远征军士兵
Legend has it that a soldier from the AEF Siberia
于1920年从日本
brought it back in 1920
首家威士忌蒸馏酿酒厂带回
from the first whiskey distillery in Japan.
价值逾百万
It's worth over $1 million.
下血本啊
That's quite an investment.
而且只供富豪
Alas, it's only available by the $100,000 shot,
所以目前尚未开启
so it's currently sitting, unopened,
置于一家非法赌场的酒吧里
behind the bar of an illegal gambling establishment.
你和我将前去偷走
You and I are going to steal it.
这么说就我们俩
So, it's just the two of us?
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
我有事要忙
I have some business to attend to,
所以就把泰莎交给你们了
so I'm gonna leave Tessa here with you.
-什么 -什么 不能就把她留在这里
- What? - What? You can't just leave her here.
我难道没有用多得发指的钱
Do I not pay you both an obscene amount
来雇你们负责我的安保
of money to be my security firm?
-没错 可 -那就保她
- Yes, but -- - So, secure her.
我们的工作不包括照顾小孩
Our services do not include childcare.
如果你是继母就得负责照顾
They do if you're the stepmummy.
你好 继母
Hello, Stepmummy.
我自己也有安保问题
I have some security issues of my own,
所以要叫上丹尼和...苏菲
so I'm gonna need Danny and, um...Sophie.
有一家俱乐部
There's a club.
不算合法的地下酒吧
It's a sort of less-than-legal speakeasy.
叫做狼窝
It's called the Wolf's Den.
有一间酒吧和几张赌桌
It contains a bar and several gaming tables.
需要你们对该处的安保状况进行全面检查
I need a full security work-up on the place.
记得检查赌桌有无问题
Also, uh, see if the tables are rigged while you're at it.
不好意思 你是叫我们去踩点吗
I'm sorry. Are you asking us to case the joint?
不是 当然不...
No. I'm sure that's not --
你们是我的安保团队 这是分内的工作
Well, as my security team, that is your job, isn't it?
只是假如在我们踩点之后
It's just that, if a crime were to occur
发生了犯罪行为 我们就是共犯
after we'd cased the joint, we would be accessories.
不会有犯罪行为
No crime will occur.
是吧
Right?
你知道上哪儿找我
You know where to find me.
不能做
We are not doing this.
我...我找她谈谈
I -- I'll -- I'll talk to her.
两个问题
I have two questions.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
以及...我能一起吗
And can I come with you?
要打击船帮
To cripple Argosy,
就得干掉老大♥比♥利·麦克利兰德
we need to take down its leader, Billy McLeland.
那个就是他 还有埃迪
That's him, t-there with Eddie.
很英俊
Very handsome.
-是吗 -谢谢
- Do you think? - Thank you.
这是六个月前在联调局还没行动时
You're looking at six-month-old surveillance photos
偷♥拍♥的
taken before the FBI bust.
埃迪他们抓捕了麦克利兰德手下六名副官
Eddie's team arrested six of McLeland's lieutenants.
但没有麦克利兰德
But no McLeland.
没错 所以埃迪继续卧底
Yeah, which is why Eddie stayed undercover.
那次行动导致麦克利兰德藏得更深了
The bust sent McLeland even deeper underground.
本将售给其他国家的武器都被他扣下了
He held on to the weapons he was selling to other countries
现在他是更严重的隐患
and has become an even bigger threat.
再次说明你该和联调局合作
All the more reason you should be working with the FBI on this
至少联♥系♥埃迪 告知你的计划
or at least calling Eddie and telling him what you're doing.
不行 他会想要保护我
I can't. He'll want to protect me.
他会尽力说服我放弃
He'll try to talk me out of it.
像我所打算的那样吗
You mean like the way I'm about to?
我试过 她不听
I tried. She won't listen.
我知道她不会听我的
Well, I know she won't listen to me,
所以先假设我是你
so I'm gonna be you for a sec...
角色扮演 好喜欢啊
Oh, role-play. Love it.
列出不应该这么做的全部理由
...and list all the reasons you shouldn't do this.
第一 违反程序规则
Number one -- you're violating procedure.
你好意思跟我说程序规则
You're talking to me about procedure?
但现在他是你 所以
Yeah, but he's you at the moment, so...
你打算介入
You're stepping into
自己没有权限的正在进行的调查
an ongoing investigation without clearance,
所以你是在拿自己的工作
which means you're risking your job
和我们的协议来冒险
and our deal.
可能会毁掉在场所有人的未来
You're compromising the future of everyone in this room.
你不认为我们能成功
You don't think we can do this.
我可没那么说
I never said that.
那假设现在我是你 我想说
'Cause I'm about to be you for a second and tell you that,
如果爱丽丝·沃恩是陷入船帮的那个人
if Alice Vaughan were the one trapped inside Argosy,
你一定会采取我打算进行的行动
you'd be doing exactly what I'm about to do.
你打算告诉爱丽丝和小瓦吗
Are you gonna tell Alice and Val?
说什么 你和一个杀人犯在约会吗
What, that you're dating a murderer?
她可是个杀人犯 丹尼尔
She is a murderer, Daniel.
还是说性事和谐得你都忘了这茬了
Or is the sex so good that you can't see that?
这个问题还是别回答了
Don't answer that question.
不只是性事
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表