剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
I know it's a lot,
但她筹划这个项目已经很久了
but she's been working on this project for a long time.
多久
How long?
-从你认识她之前就开始了吗 -是的
- Since before you met her, right? - ?Yeah.
那是多久
And how long was that?
八个月 你想问什么
Eight months. What are you asking?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I just --
作为曾经与你
As someone who used to...
一起共事的人 我
work with you, I'm...
你觉得她只是看上了我的钱
You think she's after me just for my money.
不 绝对不是
No. Not at all.
我不是那个意思
That's not what --
我们已经签了婚前协议 小爱
We already have a prenup, Allie,
而且顺便提一下是她坚持要签的
which she insisted on, by the way.
但她也刚从你那得到了250万美元
She also just took $2.5 million from you,
这笔钱完全不在婚前协议约束范围内
which is completely separate from that.
是的 因为是我主动提出给她的
Yes, because I offered it.
我是不是不该打这个电♥话♥
Should I not have called?
不 听着 我很高兴你打电♥话♥过来
No. No, look. I'm glad you did.
也很感谢你为我担心
And I appreciate you looking out for me.
好吗
Okay?
他其实很高兴我打电♥话♥给他
He's actually glad I called.
如果你相信他的话 那他刚刚也耍了你
And if you believe that, then he just played you, too.
船帮的内部组织结构相当简单
Argosy's internal hierarchy is pretty simple.
这些是麦克利兰德手下的主要负责人
And these are the major players, from McLeland on down.
某人赢了一块能量棒
Somebody has earned himself a power bar.
他们从哪弄来那些自动武器的
Where do they get their automatics?
通常是买♥♥来的或者偷来的二手武器
They're usually bought or stolen secondhand.
而二手武器意味着二流品质
And secondhand means second-rate.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
为了把麦克利兰德引出来 我们得给他
To draw McLeland out, we've got to offer him
提供一些他的其他供应商无法提供的东西
something none of his other suppliers can --
一流品质的军♥火♥
a first-rate arsenal.
你想给一位军♥火♥走私犯
You want to give a gunrunner
提供我们手头并没有的顶级军♥火♥吗
top-notch weaponry we don't have?
里斯 你还有以前和船帮
Rhys, you still have your contact
做生意时的联♥系♥人吗
from when you did business with Argosy?
有啊 就是这个家伙
Yeah. Uh, this guy here --
莱恩·吉尔伯特
莱恩·吉尔伯特
Ryan Gilbert.
我需要你安排一次会面
I'll need you to arrange an introduction.
你告诉他你认识一位正在寻求
You tell him you know a DoD official
安德鲁·亨特
出♥售♥军工级全自动以及
who's looking to make some extra bank
半自动武器以赚取外快的国防部官员
by unloading military-grade automatics and semi-automatics.
你当然没听说过他
Well, of course you haven't heard of him.
这家伙在国防部工作
The man works for the Department of Defense.
他拥有最高级别的无限制权限
He has clearance at the highest level and unlimited access.
我只需要给他们看一下样品
All that I'll need to show them is a sample of the goods...
你可以从局里的军♥火♥库里借点出来
...which you'll borrow from the Bureau's armory.
AR-15击发调变式步♥枪♥
AR-15 selective-fire rifle,
为美国♥军♥方量身定制
designed specifically for the U.S. Armed Forces.
18型 短枪管
Mark 18, short barrel
配有改进型枪栓连动座以及排气锁
with modified bolt carrier and gas block.
军工级A-2笼式消焰器
Military A-2 birdcage flash hider.
积垢呢
What about fouling?
活塞系统 积垢产生最小化
Piston-operated. Fouling is minimized.
活塞会导致枪座总成倾斜
Pistons cause carrier tilt.
这种手动改良型号♥不会
Not with manually modified variants.
我们来谈谈价钱吧
Well, let's talk price.
两千美金一件
Two grand a pop...?
我在河畔堡能弄到300件
...times 300 of these from my connect at Fort Riverside.
全拿下我们就成交
You're getting a deal.
两千美元一件
At two grand a pop?
这是我的价格 不要我就走人
That's my price, or I walk.
好 我走了
All right. I walk.
等一下
Just wait.
我没有权利接受那个价位
I'm not authorized to make a deal at that rate.
但我上司可以
But...my boss is.
我很乐意跟他见面
I'm happy to meet with him.
只是 他会希望在见面时看到所有的枪
Only thing is, he's gonna want all of the guns at the meet.
-小爱 -来了
- Allie. - Incoming.
-你以为你是谁啊 -格雷琴
- Who the hell do you think that you are? - Gretchen.
你是不是以为他会为了你离开我
Did you think that he was gonna leave me for you?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you thought?
我们能单独聊一会吗
Could we have a moment, please?
我们之间好像有点误会
Look, I think there's been some misunderstanding.
所以 你没有跟伊森说
So, you didn't tell Ethan
我跟他在一起只是为了他的钱吧
that I was only after him for his money?
-我从没说过 -我读了哥大的MBA
- I never said -- - I have an MBA from Columbia.
我从没想要去暗示
I never meant to imply --
他爱过你 你却离开了他
He loved you, and you left him.
你还没有伤害够他吗
Haven't you done enough damage?
我们已经调查了狼窝
We've scoped out the Wolf's Den,
赌场员工站的位置
and the house staff is all positioned
都能看到赌桌的情况
with a view of the gaming tables.
摄像机对准玩家
The cameras are focused on the players,
每道门前都有武装保安
armed security at every door.
21点和双骰赌桌的设置
And the blackjack and craps tables are set up
让赌场能够控制结果
so the house controls the outcome.
而且有轮盘赌
Also, there's a roulette wheel.
就是那个
It's actually the one game
赌场都用不着出老千的游戏
that the house doesn't have to cheat.
好
Good.
你们可以走了
You can go.
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
还有什么别的吗
Was there anything else?
你确定没有什么我们能做的了吗
Are you sure there isn't anything else that we can do?
你需要后援吗 或者
Do you need backup on this or...
不用
No.
好的
Okay.
事实上 如果你真的想帮忙的话
Actually, if you want to help...
找出能找到的关于这人财务状况的一切资料
find out everything you can about this man's financials.
马修·基冈
Matthew Keegan.
越早拿到越好
Ideally sooner rather than later.
11号♥ 黑色
11 black.
我需要搜一下你的包 女士
I'll need to search your bag, ma'am.
来享受吧 女士们
Enjoy, ladies.
那个瓶子还没有打开
The bottle is still unopened.
十万美金一注的价格真是高得离谱
Well, $100,000 a shot is a pretty steep asking price.
那我想我们就必须要赢大点了
I suppose we'll have to win big then.
弄点电检验一下
Give it some juice just to test it.
出去试试吧
Let's take it for a spin.
女士们先生们 请下注
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
红色 23号♥
Red 23.
红色 23号♥
Red 23.
我赢了
I won.
黑色 22号♥
Black 22.
黑色 22号♥
Black 22.
红色 25号♥
Red 25.
红色 25号♥
Red 25.
我有点儿渴了
I'm a bit thirsty.
要不 你去买♥♥几杯好喝的来吧
How about you get us a shot of the good stuff?
这主意不错
I think that's a fine idea.
苏格兰威士忌 谢谢
The Scotch, please.
黑色 24号♥
Black 24.
24号♥ 黑色
24 black.
那到底是什么 你想扯什么
What the hell is that? What are you trying to pull?
这球明显有缺陷
This ball is clearly defective.
她在出老千 都让开 保安
She's cheating. Get out of the way! Security! ??
大家 安静一下
Everybody, calm down.
我发誓 我不知道发生了什么
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表