剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
We are on caution protocol until she is found and neutralized.
在那之前我要升级安保措施
And I'm upping security until then.
泰莎 非常抱歉
Tessa, I'm so sorry.
我对你发誓 你妈妈以前还是很有趣的
Your mum used to be fun, I swear.
这对你来说是个笑话吗
Is this a joke to you?
里斯 我们现在岌岌可危
Rhys, we are under attack.
不 费莉希蒂才是岌岌可危
No, Felicity is under attack
因为这次一旦我找到她 我会一劳永逸地
because I'm gonna finish the job for good this time...
把她干掉
once I find her.
那你打算怎么做
And how do you plan to do that?
这片区域里有132家化工用品供应商
There's 132 chemical suppliers in the area,
如果我们按照地理位置进行划分
so if we divide them geographically...
怎么了
What's wrong?
你们都傻站着干什么
What are you all standing around for?
我们有活要干呢
We have work to do.
瓦莱丽·安德森
Valerie Anderson.
终于见到这家事务所的
What a pleasure to finally meet
名字里的另一位美貌与智慧的代表了
the other beauty and brains behind this operation.
如果你这是在试图赢取我的好感
If this is you trying to win me over,
抱歉并不起作用
it's not working.
那就稍等一下
Well, give it a sec.
好感需要点时间才能建立起来
Takes a while to kick in.
我们很感谢你前来提供协助 里斯
We appreciate you wanting to help, Rhys,
但我们没有你的帮助也能找到那位清道夫
but we can find The Cleaner without you.
不 你们不能 你们手头没有线索
No, you can't. You've got nothing.
而现在费莉希蒂消失无踪
And now that Felicity's disappeared,
我们没有时间浪费了
we have no time.
消失无踪 什么时候的事情
Disappeared? When?
我还以为费莉希蒂和玛格特在一起
I thought Felicity was with Margot.
她原本在 但现在不在了
She was. Now she's not.
你试图想杀了她 对吗
You tried to kill her, didn't you?
实际上我进行了两度尝试
Twice, actually.
-但你们也知道的 事不过三 所以 -不
- But, you know, third time's the charm, so... - No.
我们才不会为你找到这个女人
We are not gonna help you find this woman
以便你可以再次杀了她
just so that you can kill her...again.
听着
Listen.
我不仅有各种罪犯界的联♥系♥人
Not only do I have underworld contacts,
我还可以找很多人帮忙
I also have favors I can call in --
这些举手之劳可以帮助我们比你们现在
favors that can help us lure out The Cleaner
追寻的线索更快地引出那位清道夫
faster than whatever clue trail you're chasing.
我很不想这么说 但我们越快找出清道夫
I hate to say it, but the sooner we find The Cleaner,
就越快能与玛格特·毕夏一刀两断
the sooner we are done with Margot Bishop.
我喜欢她
I like her.
还有她兄弟
And her brother.
我收回刚才说的话
I take that back.
如果你试图在我眼皮底下杀掉费莉希蒂
If you try to kill Felicity on my watch,
我会朝你开枪的
I will shoot you.
不 你不会的 你人太好了
No, you won't. You're too good.
我人不好
I'm not.
我相信你
I believe you.
这会非常有趣的 我坐哪开始工作呢
Oh, this is gonna be fun! Which desk is mine?
会给我配工作电脑吗
And do I get my own computer?
因为如果给我配的话
Because if I do,
我得告诉你们我喜欢用苹果电脑
you should know I am a Mac person.
所以你不是罪犯
So you're not a criminal.
严格意义上说 是不再是了
Not anymore. Technically.
他现在洗心革面了
Now he's one of the good guys,
这也是你此次前来的原因
which is why you're here.
你公♥司♥里的某个员工在诈骗投资人的资金
Someone in your company is defrauding investors
并进行巨额洗钱
and laundering a lot of money.
我们得查出这个人的身份
We need to know who.
你怎么发现的
How'd you find this?
你叫爱丽丝为你提供独家调查服务
You asked Alice to work with you exclusively.
我需要确保你是光明磊落的
I needed to make sure you were on the up-and-up.
所以你让联调局的人来监视我
So you had the FBI spy on me.
探询而已
Inquire about.
你的档案并不是无懈可击的
Your record isn't exactly spotless.
我不再做那种事了
I don't do that stuff anymore.
我也是
That makes two of us.
即使是这样 这些证据也足以让你蹲监狱
Even so, that can put you in jail.
抱歉 你是在威胁我吗
I'm sorry, are you threatening me?
-不是 -并不是
- No. - No, actually.
不管你信不信 我们是想要帮你
Believe it or not, we're trying to help you.
为什么
Why?
因为很明显
Because clearly,
你确实需要爱-瓦调查公♥司♥做你的安保公♥司♥
you do need AVI as your security firm,
我不会因此就让爱丽丝身处险境
and I'm not about to let Alice go down because of this.
她知道这件事吗
Does she know about this?
不知道 我也不打算告诉她
No, and I'd like to keep it that way.
因为她会对你跟踪我这件事情大发雷霆 对吧
Because she will so bust you for stalking me, right?
她一定会的
She absolutely will.
换了我也会这么做
I'd have done the same thing.
那我们现在要怎么做
So what do we do now?
关于那个并不存在的
What can you tell us
科苏梅尔岛度假村 你能告诉我们什么
about the Cozumel resort that doesn't exist?
什么都没有
Nothing.
这是我第一次听说
This is the first I'm hearing
科苏梅尔岛的资产
anything about a property in Cozumel.
你办公室里有没有人有什么渠道
Who in your office would have the means
可以创造出这种东西
to create something like this?
商业开♥发♥部门的某个人吗
Someone in Commercial Development.
那里可有50个员工
I got 50 people over there.
好吧
Right.
我们要想办法
So we'll need to find a way
把这个数字缩减到只有一个人
to narrow that number down to one.
我需要至少两个人一直站在门口守卫
I will need at least two men outside this door at all times.
有点夸张了吧 是不是
Seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?
我不害怕费莉希蒂
I'm not afraid of Felicity.
你应该害怕
Well, you should be.
费莉希蒂是我们最顶尖的杀手
Felicity was our top assassin.
直到她被抓住之前 我不会冒险
I will not risk letting you out of my sight
让你离开我的视线的
until she's caught.
因为费莉希蒂正在潜逃
And with Felicity on the lam,
我要让你帮我
I am going to need you to help me
今天下午去抢夺这批毒品
hijack these drugs this afternoon.
我们是要囤货了吗
Stocking up, are we?
不是 亲爱的
No, darling.
这可是嘲鸫的货
This party belongs to the Mockingbird.
我们把他的货抢过来之后呢
And once we steal his cargo...?
我会以此要挟他
Then I will leverage it,
查明他的真实身份 以及该怎样
find out who he is and how I might...
除掉他
Kill him.
让他臣服在我的意愿之下
Bend him to my will.
基冈的货下午三点会送到
Keegan's deliveries arrive at 3:00 P.M.
车上会有一名司机和一个带武器的保镖
There will be a driver and an armed guard,
以及我假扮的
plus a bartender who I'll be impersonating
会签收一切协议的酒保
to sign for everything.
你假扮的酒保 还是另外两个目标
You as the bartender, with two other targets...
我们还需要一个人才能完成这个活
We need one more person to pull this off.
但是如果不能是你弟弟 也不能是你女朋友的话
But if it's not your brother or your girlfriend,
那还能是谁
then who's left?
你想让我帮你打劫
You want me to help with a hijacking?
严格意义上说 这只是一场战术
Well, it's strictly tactical.
没人会受伤了
There's no reason for anyone to get hurt.
除了被你下药的那个人
Except for the one guy you're drugging
以及另外两个被你电击的人
and the two that you're tasing.
没错
Yes, exactly.
这完全是非暴♥力♥行动
It's perfectly nonviolent.
当然 我们会带着武器
Of course, we'll be armed...
为了保护我们的安全
for our own protection.
我们
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表