剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
现在怎么办
And now?
很可能是布莱克韦尔公♥司♥的人
Possibly Blackwell.
那个私人军♥火♥商
The private military contractors?
我们调查这伙人已经好几个月了
We've been investigating them for months --
可能这是对我们的报复
could've been retaliation.
太好了 既然我们都知道他们是谁了
Great. So you know who they are.
-那就赶紧抓捕他们把 -不行
- Just go and get them. - We can't.
我们必须要收集证据 申请搜查令
We have to obtain evidence, warrants.
还要花上几周时间
It could take weeks.
那就让我们去吧 我们不需要搜查令
So, let us go. We don't need warrants.
"我们" 你是说我们俩对抗整个私人军团吗
"Us" As in me and you against a private army?
绝对不行 他们跟你们糊弄过的那些犯人可不一样
Absolutely not. These aren't other criminals you're conning.
他们是参与暗♥杀♥的雇佣兵
They're mercenaries responsible for assassinations,
布莱克韦尔公♥司♥因非法谋杀遭到起诉
库洛基政♥府♥起诉布莱克韦尔公♥司♥
他们参与绑♥架♥ 杀人
kidnappings, death squads.
如果我们坐以待毙的话 他们一定会来找我们的
Which they will send to us if we just sit here.
我要把我们的档案偷回来
I'm going in and stealing our data back.
不行
You can't!
由于这些安全泄露
With these security leaks,
我们不能为你准备新的身份
I can't backstop a new I.D. For you.
没关系 我知道谁能帮我
That's okay. I know someone who can.
又一次 联调局输给了爱丽丝·沃恩
Once again, the FBI - is no match for Alice Vaughan.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help?
当父亲的感觉怎么样
How's fatherhood treating you?
我已经是个不存在的父亲了
I'm already a deadbeat dad.
为什么
Why is that?
你知道布莱克韦尔公♥司♥吗
What do you know about the Blackwell Corp?
我觉得就算是他们
Well, I think even they're gonna have
-也不知道该怎么应付泰莎 -与泰莎无关
- their hands full with Tessa. - They're not for Tessa.
他们黑进了联调局 所以我需要一个新的身份
They hacked into the FBI, so I'm gonna need a new I.D.
让我能够潜入其中 把我们的资料偷回来
so I can get in there and get their data back.
你想让我们帮你创造一个新身份
Do you want us to create one for you?
你有时间吗 你在忙什么案子
Do you have time? What are you working on?
其实是个陈年旧案
A cold case, actually.
告诉我你需要些什么
So let me know what you need.
你对我真是太好了
You're too good to me.
你和玛格特
Did you and Margot
想好怎么处理泰莎的事情了吗
decide what you're going to do with Tessa?
没有 我们还在谈 但是
No. We're still talking about it, but --
因为我觉得她可能需要一些专业帮助
Because I think maybe she could use some professional help.
-小爱 -她是个杀人凶手
- Allie... - She's a killer.
她就是个小玛格特
She's mini Margot.
她还是个十五岁的孩子
Well, she's also 15.
你还记得你十五岁的时候是什么样子吧
You remember what you were like at 15, don't you?
的确受荷尔蒙驱使 但是没想过杀人
Hormonal, yes. Homicidal, no.
那你真是太幸运了
Well, then you're lucky.
我十三岁的时候就有了第一把枪
I was 13 when I got my first gun.
什么 谁会在你十三岁的时候给你枪啊
What? Who gave you a gun at 13?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
重点是 我现在也很好 应该还行吧
Point is, I turned out okay...kind of.
对吧 你还在吗
Right? Hello?
把你要用于去布莱克韦尔的身份信息发给我
Uh, shoot me the specs for your Blackwell I.D.
-我要挂了 -明白了
- I got to go. - Got it.
抱歉 怎么了
Sorry. What's up?
还记得我说过
So, remember when I said
我们不应该调查受害者吗
we shouldn't investigate the victim?
我调查了一下梅森警探的遗孀
I did some digging into Detective Mason's widow.
-是吗 -火灾发生后一年 她就离开了北岭市
- You did? - She left Northridge the year after the fire.
她现在住在贝沙湾
Now she lives in Bel Air.
而且她每年花八万美金
And she's paying $80,000 a year
送孩子去上私立学校
to send the kids to private school.
她有工作吗 再婚了吗
Is she working? Did she remarry?
她在她孩子的学校做义工
She volunteers at the kids' school.
你觉得是伊森给她的钱吗
Do you think Ethan paid her off?
我觉得他现在还在给他钱
I think he's still paying her.
他也不是第一次花钱收买♥♥别人了
Well, wouldn't be the first time he bought someone's silence.
你有五秒钟时间告诉我你是谁
You have five seconds to tell me who you are.
把枪放下 沃恩小姐
Put the gun away, Ms. Vaughan.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为我不是唯一一个跟踪你的人
Because I'm not the only one following you.
广场那边的便衣警♥察♥
And the undercover cops across the plaza won't be nearly
不会大度到原谅你在加利福尼亚州
as forgiving about the fact that you do not possess a license
非法持有武器
to carry a firearm in the state of California.
-她去哪了 -我不知道 这边看看
- Where'd she go? - I don't know. Let's go this way.
你是谁
Who are you?
沃德先生雇我来
Mr. Ward hired me to...
时刻保护你的人身安全
ensure your safety at all times.
关于这点 为什么他没告诉我
Why didn't he tell me about it,
还有你的枪在哪 保镖先生
and where's your gun, bodyguard?
他派你来监视我
He sent you to spy on me.
他派我来是为了保证你的安全
He sent me to keep you safe.
谁对我有威胁了
Safe from whom?
你的未婚夫是一个有权势的人
Your fiance is a powerful man,
有权势的人总有那么些 强大的敌人
and powerful men have... powerful enemies.
包括卧底警♥察♥吗
Including undercover policemen?
他怕我会和警♥察♥说
He's scared I'm gonna talk to the cops.
我告诉过他没什么好担心的
I told him he has nothing to be afraid of.
那我需要担心吗
Do I?
伊森有没有杀那个警♥察♥
Did Ethan kill that cop?
我是被雇来盯着你的
I was hired to keep an eye on you,
不是他
not on him.
好吧
Okay.
让他继续认为你在这么做
Let's let him think you're still doing that.
这样的话 你就能保住你的工作
That way, you get to keep your job.
你想干吗
What are you gonna do?
我打算花钱雇你替我保守秘密
I'm gonna start paying you to keep my secrets.
玛格特 亲爱的
Margot, darling?
天 这个家里没人知道要敲门吗
Oh, God, does no one in this family know how to knock?
是关于费尔南多的 我打算帮帮你
It's about Fernando. I am trying to help.
妈妈 我不需要你帮我经营这间公♥司♥
I don't need your help running the Firm, Mother.
如果你想帮我 帮我搞定泰莎
If you want to help me, help me with Tessa.
泰莎目前不是问题
Tessa is not the problem at hand.
也许不是你的
Maybe not for you.
我一直希望她会溜走
I keep hoping she'll run away
跑去接管一个国家什么的
and go and take over a country or something.
跑去把普♥京♥比下去
Give Putin a run for his money.
关于费尔南多 她有告诉你什么吗
Did she tell you about Fernando?
明白我的意思了吧
This is what I'm talking about.
跟我来 泰莎 你妈妈需要一点私人空间
Come along, Tessa. Your mother needs her privacy.
你需要去墨西哥
You need to go to Mexico.
-为什么 发生了什么 -你还没看你的手♥机♥吗
- Why? What happened? - Have you not checked your phone?
我正打算告诉你 费尔南多
I was trying to tell you. Fernando.
-我的天 -他们砍了他的头
- Oh, my God! - They cut off his head.
我不是在告诉你要做些什么
I'm not telling you what to do...
我要搭今晚第一班去墨西哥湾的飞机
I'll be on the first flight to the Gulf tonight.
-我也要去 -不 你待在这儿
- I'll come, too. - No, you'll stay here.
-但是 -我不会带一个15岁的女孩
-But -- - I am not taking a 15-year-old girl
去和海盗谈判
into a trade negotiation with pirates.
但我能帮你 海盗们喜欢15岁的女孩子
But I can help you. Pirates love 15-year-old girls.
在我不在的时候 你可以帮我听你外婆的话
You can help me by obeying your grandmother while I'm away.
这是一个错误 我能派上用场的
You're making a mistake. I can be of use.
这次不行
Not this time.
亲爱的 能给我们一点时间吗
Can you give us a moment, darling?
当心点
Be careful.
我告诉过你不要派费尔南多去
I did tell you not to send Fernando.
是的 但是什么样的头儿会在会开到一半的时候
Yeah, but what kind of a leader takes her mother's advice
-采纳她妈妈的建议呢 -我只是想
- in the middle of a meeting? - I was trying to --
你在试着瓦解我
You were trying to undermine me.
为了什么呢
To what end?
我接管公♥司♥的时光已经一去不复返了
My time with the Firm has come and gone.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表