剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
You still don't trust me.
这不是关键
That is not what this is about.
这还得持续多长时间 五年 十年
How long is this gonna take, 5 years, 10?
我还能怎么办 我都为你进了监狱
What do I have to do? I just went to jail for you.
不过三天时间 然后就擅自做了交易
For 72 hours, and then you made a deal without consulting me.
当时我身在监狱 没有手♥机♥
I was in prison without a phone.
我要怎么告诉你
How am I supposed to tell you?
那么 我就该抛下过去 重新信任你
So, I'm just supposed to get over it and decide to trust you?
没错
Yes!
我可信任你
I trust you.
或许不该
Well, maybe you shouldn't.
什么意思
What is that mean?
因为我们才认识一年
It means that we've only known each other for a year,
而某人这段时间一直都在欺瞒对方
and one of us was lying to the other one the entire time.
每次吵架你都非得
Are you honestly gonna throw that in my face
提起那茬吗
every time we have a fight?
我不知道 或许吧 而且我有这权利
I don't know! You know, maybe, and I get to.
你知道原因吗
You know why?
因为这一整年你都在骗我
Because you lied to me for an entire year.
假如是我那么对你呢
What if I had done that to you?
我能理解 因为你别无选择
I would understand that you had no choice,
而且我会原谅你
and I would forgive you.
我已经原谅你了
I have forgiven you!
你只是不断提醒我
You're just never gonna let me forget
你大赦了我
that you've forgiven me.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
我要走
I am leaving.
你说得没错 我今晚就不该过来
You were right -- I shouldn't have come over here tonight.
亲爱的
Babe!
亲爱的
Babe!
好晚了 不要走
It's late! Don't leave.
你会吵醒弟弟的
You're gonna wake up your brother, and, you know,
我可不想继续腐蚀他的灵魂
I wouldn't want to corrupt him any more than I already have.
错不在你 在他
It's not you, it's him.
他已经三十五岁了 却没干过正经工作
He is a 35-year-old man who has never had a job.
他的人生就是一团糟
His life is a complete disaster,
不能让他见识到你的风采和你的生活
and I can't have him looking at you and your life
认为自己也可以朝这个方向努力
and thinking that that's an option,
因为在你们圈子里 他根本混不下去
Because he wouldn't last a second in your world.
他和你不同
He's not you.
我是想道歉
I'm trying to apologize.
所以你也不信任他
So you don't trust him, either.
当然不信
No, of course not.
汤米 我不是那个意思
Tommy, it's not what I meant.
不 我想
No, no, no -- I think
你就是那个意思
it's pretty much exactly what you mean.
汤米 我正打算走
Tommy, I was just leaving.
-拜托 汤米 等等 -你们聊
- No. Come on. Tommy, wait. - You guys talk.
-稍后联♥系♥ -不要走 拜托了
- I'll call you later. - Don't go. Please --
本
Ben.
早安
Good morning.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
小瓦说你很介意
Val said you were disappointed
我没有对你给予足够的私人关注
I wasn't giving you enough personal attention,
所以我打发了特朗布尔探员
so I sent Agent Trumbull home.
什么时候
When?
六点左右
Around 6:00?
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
良心有愧吗
Guilty conscious?
我有什么好愧疚的
What do I have to feel guilty about?
本知道我的事 我们的交易吗
Does Ben know about me, about us?
桌上有咖啡
There's coffee on the table.
我问问你
Let me ask you something.
你不信任我吧
You don't trust me, do you?
里面乱加东西了吗
Did you put something in this?
没有
No.
我意思是 我们俩合作
I'm just saying -- you and I working together --
我们放下芥蒂
We're moving on with our...
重新和好
relationship,
但你完全不打算信任我
but you're never going to trust me.
没这个想法
No.
那我就太傻了
That would make me an idiot.
我也完全不打算信任你
And I'm never going to trust you.
也不应该
Nor should you.
有谁叫你那么做吗
But who's asking you to?
穿好衣服 有得忙了
You might want to get dressed. We have work to do.
-喂 -喂 在路上了吗
- Hello. - Hey. You on your way in?
事实上 我在玛格特这儿
Actually, I am at Margot's.
什么
What?!
昨天我和本吵了一架
Ben and I had a fight last night.
我睡不着 所以让梅丽莎回去了
I couldn't sleep, so I let Melissa go home.
你独自一人与玛格特·毕夏共处一室
You're alone with Margot Bishop?
-什么 -她没事吧
- What? - Is she okay?
没事 我们处得还行
It's fine. We are fine.
这么说你和本吵架
So, you're fighting with Ben,
却和玛格特愉快相处
but you and Margot are fine.
是啊 你们那儿有什么情况
Yep. What's going on there?
我开免提
I'm putting you on speaker.
-找到金凯兹夫妇的狗了吗 -找到了
- Did we find the Kincaids' dogs? - We did.
都登记在一位帕特里克·墨菲的名下
They're both registered to someone named Patrick Murphy
他留的洛杉矶住址是虚构的
at an L.A. address that doesn't exist.
这么说金凯兹夫妇就是墨菲夫妇
So, the Kincaids were the Murphys.
汤米的情报还不错
Tommy's intel was good.
汤米是谁
Who's Tommy?
我得挂了
I have to go.
还以为你手上只有我一位委托人
I thought I was your only client.
汤米是我弟弟
Tommy's my little brother.
我们的又多了一个共同点
Oh, another thing we have in common.
如你所知 我也有个弟弟
As you know, I have one of those, too.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
贾斯廷送过来的 你也有一件
Justine had them sent over. There's one for you, too.
快把它脱下来
Take that off right now.
小本 我以为你永远不会要求我这么做的
Ohh, Benji, I thought you'd never ask.
真可笑
This is ridiculous.
联调局招募我们唯一的原因
The only reason the FBI recruited us...
招募你
Ah, recruited you.
是因为我们非常擅长我们所做的
...Is because we are the very best at what we do,
我们那样做
And we didn't get to be that way
可不需要听从其他人的命令
by taking orders from other people.
玛格特
Well, Margot...
我们不需要玛格特
We don't need Margot.
如果贾斯廷想让我们拿下这个走私集团
If Justine wants us to take down this smuggling ring --
她不想端掉的走私集团
Which she emphatically does not.
她会想的 所以我们还是用
She will, so we might as well do it
我们唯一熟知的办法
the only way we know how.
不装成除虫人
Not as bug people.
不装成除虫人
Not as bug people.
我要用你的通讯录来订个位子
I'll use your contacts to get a reservation.
下午好
Good afternoon.
之后我会安排和健司见个面
And then I'll arrange a meeting with Kenji,
不是以本杰明·琼斯的名义
but not as Benjamin Jones.
请问 刚才走进去的那位先生
Excuse me, the gentleman that just walked in --
是威廉·塞尔斯吗
Is that William Sayles?
-那个美食评论家 -是的
- The food critic? - Yeah.
是吗 没人见过他的真面目
Is it? No one's ever seen a photo.
是他本人
It is him.
他通常都会乔装成别人
Usually he's in disguise,
但我曾在巴黎的一所小酒馆里见过他一面
but I saw him once at a Bistro in Paris,
他给了那酒馆一个相当差的评价
which he then gave a rather nasty review.
-介意我离开一会儿吗 -当然可以
- Will you excuse me? - Sure.
《洛杉矶纪事报》
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表