剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表
《致命诱惑》前情回顾
Previously on "The Catch"...
我接受联调局协议的唯一原因
The only reason I took this FBI deal
就是完事后我们两个人可以在一起
was so that you and I could be together by the end of it.
有人想杀我
Someone is trying to kill me.
他被称为"铁锤"
He's called "The Hammer."
雇我和给我钱的人都是匿名的
I get hired and paid anonymously.
就是这个女人想杀了你
This is the woman who wants you dead.
可怜的次货 没我的帮助你能成事吗
Poor B-Team. Can't you do anything without my help?
我叫什么
What is my name?
出什么事了 你去哪了
What happened? Where were you?
我和汤米一起
I was with Tommy.
你和骗子订婚了
You're engaged to a con man?
想想伊森 大概说得通
I guess it makes sense, given Ethan.
伊森是个错误
Ethan was a mistake.
汤米名下的那个海外账户
The overseas account was opened in Tommy's name
是他以前的雇主开设的
by his former employers.
我能拿到三百万美元
I have access to $3 million.
请问您有什么事 贵姓
So, how can we help you, Mr...?
塔斯克
Tasker.
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone
偷了我和我同伴东西的一个人
who stole from me and my associates.
那先把你要的钱给你吧
Let's get you your money, then.
-你帮他们贩过毒吗 -天啊 没有
- Were you running drugs for them?- God, no!
你所说的话都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
不要这样 求你了 我求求你
Don't do this! Please, I'm begging you!
我们神秘的钻石走私犯
So, our mysterious diamond smuggler --
我们知道她是谁了吗
Do we know who she is yet?
幕后黑手是个外交官
Our big bad is a diplomat.
钻石掮客不是我妈 是我
My mom's not the diamond broker. I am.
告诉我 你们对健司做了什么
And you're going to tell me what you did with Kenji,
否则这位由美就会杀了你们
or Yumi here is going to kill you.
我可以给你三百万现金
I can get you $3 million in cash.
你们得先押点东西在我这儿
I'm gonna need some collateral.
要是你没及时送他就医 他因中毒而死
It would be a shame if he died from the toxin
那就太可惜了
before you got him to the hospital.
里斯偷了汤米的钱
Rhys stole Tommy's money.
因为我拿不到钱的话 里斯就会死
If you don't give it to me, Rhys is gonna die.
但如果不把钱还回去 汤米就会死
But if I don't give it to them, Tommy's gonna die.
小爱 小爱
Allie, Allie...
那掷硬币吧 字还是花
I'll flip you for it. Heads or tails?
我记得你说里斯危在旦夕
I thought you said Rhys' life was as stake.
那还有别的办法吗
How else are we gonna decide this?
我们总不能互相开枪
We're not gonna shoot each other.
是吗
Are we?
听着 严格说来
Look, technically,
这笔钱属于南国毒品集团
this money belongs to the Southland Cartel.
你现在真打算捍卫贩毒者的
Are you really gonna defend the property rights
物品所有权吗
of drug dealers right now?
当然 因为假如不将钱送还
Yes, because if I don't give it back to them,
他们会杀死我弟弟
they're gonna kill my baby brother.
规定的什么时限
What's the clock on that?
因为里斯被捅了毒
Because Rhys has been stabbed and poisoned
对方是个二十岁的钻石走私犯
by a 20-year-old diamond smuggler,
我也不知道他还能撑多久
and I don't know how much time he's got left.
联调局连个二十岁的毛贼都搞不定
The FBI can't take down a 20-year-old?
他是外交官的孩...很难说清
He's a diplomat's ki-- it's a whole thing.
如果我不把钱还回去
Because I have an entire army of drug dealers
有一大伙毒贩信誓旦旦
who have promised to kill me and everyone I know
要杀死我和我认识的人
if I don't give this back to them.
慢着 他们威胁了你吗
Wait, they threatened you?
-当然 -你怎么都没告诉我
- Of course. - Well, why didn't you say that?
因为怕你担心
Because I didn't want you to worry.
小爱
Oh, Allie.
没事 我会没事的
No, it's fine. I'll be fine.
走吧 快走
Just go. Go right now.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我会想出法子的
I'll figure it out.
我可不想里斯死
I don't want Rhys to die.
我也不想
I don't either,
但我也没有三百万闲钱
but I also don't have $3 million lying around.
怎么
What?
我认识某人有
I know someone who does.
你认识某个有三百万闲钱的人
You know someone who has $3 million lying around?
你也认识
So do you.
爱丽丝 咱们有约吗
Alice. Was I expecting you?
没有 而且我带了人一起
No, and I brought someone with me.
我还以为咱们接触已经不需要监护了呢
I thought we'd moved past the need for supervised visits.
-可以进来吗 -不一定
- May we come in? - That depends.
是丹尼吗
Is it Danny?
不是丹尼
It's not Danny.
致命诱惑
第二季第四集
-你骗了我 -我没骗人
- You lied to me. - I didn't lie.
希望这么说能让你好受点 她也骗了我
If it makes you feel any better, she lied to me, too.
并非公然撒谎
There was no overt lying involved.
我当时很谨慎
I was very careful.
你说了本还在监狱里
You said Ben was still in jail.
你说了不会再针对玛格特
You said you weren't going after Margot.
是没有
I wasn't.
你还打算搞我吗
You were going after me?
你们俩怎么会开始合作了
How are you two working together?
你怎么会替联调局干活了
How are you working for the FBI?
你是气她没告诉你
Oh, are you upset she didn't tell you
还是气我没蹲监狱
or that I'm not still in jail?
至少其一 两者皆有
Either. Both.
可否提醒一下 时间紧迫
May I remind you that we're on a clock?
你弟弟危在旦夕
Your brother's life is in danger.
我知道 我也是
Yes, I know. So is mine.
不 是别的事
No, this is something else.
慢着 她说什么呢
Wait, what is she talking about?
你没跟他说吗
You didn't tell him?
当然没说
Of course I didn't tell him --
-我有义务替客户保密 -说什么
- client confidentiality. - Tell me what?
-没时间了 -干吗不说
- There isn't time! - Why not?
因为如果你不拿三百万现金给本
Because if you don't give Ben $3 million in cash,
里斯就会死
Rhys is going to die.
这是个天大的错误
You're making a huge mistake.
健司不是我怂恿出国的
I'm not the one who drove Kenji out of the country.
我们可是帮了你的忙
Oh, we did you a favor.
听着 如果你真想干成大业
Look, if you really want to succeed,
你需要老道的搭档
you need partners with experience --
不会轻易受惊的搭档
partners who don't spook easily.
河豚的作用
That's the fugu.
如果你的搭档没能带着三百万现身
If your partner doesn't show with the $3 million --
三百万不算什么
$3 million's nothing.
给我打点肾上腺素
Look, get me an EpiPen.
我们可以赚上三千万 至少三千万
We'll -- We'll make at least 10 times that.
见鬼了
Oh, bloody hell.
嗯 看来就要到了
Yeah, looks like your time is up.
那是你们的损失
Well, it's your loss.
我死了 你们也就错过千载难逢的交易
If I die, you miss out on the deal of a lifetime.
亲爱的
Aw, baby.
干吗那么做
What did you do that for?
我想应该听听他的想法 亲爱的
I think we should hear him out, babes.
如果听了你不喜欢
And if you don't like what he says...
随时可以了结他
...we can always kill him.
听到女士的话了
You heard the lady.
开始说吧
Start talking.
爱丽丝上哪儿去了
So, where did Alice run off to?
不管你信不信 她想要救自己弟弟一命
Believe it or not, she's trying to save her brother's life.
难以置信 会有那么巧的事
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2016) | 导航列表